The next to disband

jameslongst

Strategos
Who takes number 1 spot so early?

Back benchers who think they are ready to run their own alliances, that's who!

Yay!!! Good Job Guys!!!!

DeletedUser6812

Best way to start a gang bang with them at the center, I can't wait.

Planning on going in dry? or are you gonna treat them to some lube?

I've heard they like Cuddling first before you start getting down to business. They get a bit Cold if you dont cuddle them first!

Puppy Cuddle

Hipparchus
Aren't you guys so cute and smug? Fun! I love it when the back benchers think they are ready to run their own alliance.
Back benchers? It is true I'm not a supreme leader like yourself. Your leadership skills speak for themselves where you have 2 alliances already before bp ends and multiple deals with other alliances. I am just a lowly PuppyCuddle, coming out of BP with only one alliance, and man our diplo is nothing compared to you guys. I thought we were the cuddlers but you guys give it a new meaning.

Side note, is there a setting where I can adjust who is allowed to reply to my comments, so that I don't get people who barely have 3k bp talking to me?

jameslongst

Strategos
Back benchers? It is true I'm not a supreme leader like yourself. Your leadership skills speak for themselves where you have 2 alliances already before bp ends and multiple deals with other alliances. I am just a lowly PuppyCuddle, coming out of BP with only one alliance, and man our diplo is nothing compared to you guys. I thought we were the cuddlers but you guys give it a new meaning.

Side note, is there a setting where I can adjust who is allowed to reply to my comments, so that I don't get people who barely have 3k bp talking to me?
You just absorbed two full alliances in front of everyone and then called me a hugger. Welcome to todays class in projection.

I see that the label of backbencher chafes you, son. Sorry I meant nothing by it. Its just that when I see a lot of b listers like yourselves come out of the wood work to try to handle this whole alliance thing, it makes my heart swell with pride.

Enjoy 1 and 2 while you can, back benchers. You're right of course leadership skills do speak for themselves, and yours are telling everyone a lot right now.

Puppy Cuddle

Hipparchus
Let's begin with a tale of a few cold cuddlers. They entered into 137 a few a good men and a few others here for the gold. While in BP they received several pact requests, and a merge offer. Believing in themselves they denied all requests made by the other alliances. But why would they do that? They had a beast of an opponent in 44 by the name of Fenrir, who doubled their player count. None the less they stayed strong and fought. After an extremely long time, oh I meant to say, 24hrs after BP both Fenrir alliances had collapsed due to the cold front that swept 44. After this back bencher of a performance, we started to gain some attention from some good players located in 54. After seeing our success and the lack of team work and success of their own alliances DeathFromAbove and sister began to collapse. The top players grabbed their snow coats and decided to join a winning team. Now these few good men, have brought their alliance defeating score up to 4. Doing so brought a nasty winter across the ranking board and landed them with the top 2 spots. This brought about some hate from some, some envy from others, and some fandom from many. This is why we do it, for our fans. Big shout out to our #1 groupie jameslongst, from the back benchers this winter is for you.

jameslongst

Strategos
Makes a bold claim and goes inactive less than a week after their claim. Another one seems to have bitten the dust. Proof that dogs are better than cats
This is dumb

Let's begin with a tale of a few cold cuddlers. They entered into 137 a few a good men and a few others here for the gold. While in BP they received several pact requests, and a merge offer. Believing in themselves they denied all requests made by the other alliances. But why would they do that? They had a beast of an opponent in 44 by the name of Fenrir, who doubled their player count. None the less they stayed strong and fought. After an extremely long time, oh I meant to say, 24hrs after BP both Fenrir alliances had collapsed due to the cold front that swept 44. After this back bencher of a performance, we started to gain some attention from some good players located in 54. After seeing our success and the lack of team work and success of their own alliances DeathFromAbove and sister began to collapse. The top players grabbed their snow coats and decided to join a winning team. Now these few good men, have brought their alliance defeating score up to 4. Doing so brought a nasty winter across the ranking board and landed them with the top 2 spots. This brought about some hate from some, some envy from others, and some fandom from many. This is why we do it, for our fans. Big shout out to our #1 groupie jameslongst, from the back benchers this winter is for you.
This is dumb too. I couldn't even finish it. I remember junior lit class also...don't worry boy it gets better.

jameslongst

Strategos
another jameslongst world???

10k or 20k bp?
Must be cuz here is a stalker lol.

How pathetic to be known as the guy that follows james around. Hey remember that time we rimmed you and your pathetic squad in Pags? You want some more? I bet you doooon't.

Ryann16

Strategos
Must be cuz here is a stalker lol.

How pathetic to be known as the guy that follows james around. Hey remember that time we rimmed you and your pathetic squad in Pags? You want some more? I bet you doooon't.
I want to know who he played with on pags lmao

not a diss towards TF, genuine question.