The next to disband

jameslongst

Strategos
If you ever want a list of who wants to comment about me but is far too cowardly to ever drop anywhere near me, look no further here they are lmao. What’s up girls? Summer boring?

DeletedUser47128

If you ever want a list of who wants to comment about me but is far too cowardly to ever drop anywhere near me, look no further here they are lmao. What’s up girls? Summer boring?

Play a real man's game of a fast conquest world then why don't you? Why wouldn't you? Cause you would get your a$$ whooped... Speaking of cowardly, ever drop in a world without all your TF mates? Ever play solo? Get over yourself dude.

your only as good as the ppl around you.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

ahh yess.. the james the great logic... talk crap about everyone and how cowardly they are but stick to speed 1 and 2 revolts where no good premade/team even wants to play while avoiding speed 3 or 4 revolts with all proper competition where you got demolished :)

you can keep your speed 1 or 2 wins with minimal or no competition, its not like anyone cares about those worlds, if you ever feel confident to bring TF to real competing worlds, let us know and we are more than ready to drop in same world or right beside you :)

jameslongst

Strategos
Play a real man's game of a fast conquest world then why don't you? Why wouldn't you? Cause you would get your a$$ whooped... Speaking of cowardly, ever drop in a world without all your TF mates? Ever play solo? Get over yourself dude.

your only as good as the ppl around you.
Cuz I built a team genius. A d**n good one too. Where is your mighty team? You all ride Nutz's coat tails up in here to talk to me, and then tell me to go solo. What a joke.

Why go solo with a bunch of joke a**es? You want to fight True Fear we are always around, never hard to find. You come find me for a change if you want these hands.

Also P.S. No one ever said serious players don't play slower worlds that's what you basement babies started putting out there but that's not actually the fact.

DeletedUser47128

Haven't played competitively in years. RL is a b*tch. Last time I did decide to try, I quit as soon as my small team merged into a bigger team. So to answer where is my mighty team, probably still in Achilles where I played for 6 or 7 years where I got something like 8 mil bp and over 2 mil in points with well over 200 cities before I decided to quit + hand over my account which was ghosted not long after... And that was all back when Achilles was a special type of world where you had to have certain accomplishments in order to join it and was actually competitive by today's standards.

Your words aren't anything I haven't heard before... if I don't get to fight you this world, lmk what worlds you joining in the future. I'll be there. And beg CrackPotPeach to come along to. Been a long time since i've gotten to seriously play a world with him in it. Would be cool to get back to old times.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Cuz I built a team genius. A d**n good one too. Where is your mighty team? You all ride Nutz's coat tails up in here to talk to me, and then tell me to go solo. What a joke.

Why go solo with a bunch of joke a**es? You want to fight True Fear we are always around, never hard to find. You come find me for a change if you want these hands.

Also P.S. No one ever said serious players don't play slower worlds that's what you basement babies started putting out there but that's not actually the fact.

so, I don't know what this means? is this an answer to:

want me to hit you up when we look go drop a future world? prolly be speed 3 or 4.let me know, always lookin to tango

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

nuts be riding my coat tails

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
People not playing in this world trash talking when they aren't relevant to this world at all, ah yes you love to see it.

I don't care what you have done in the past or in other worlds currently, If you aren't playing in 137 why the hell are you here?

DeletedUser54339

People not playing in this world trash talking when they aren't relevant to this world at all, ah yes you love to see it.

I don't care what you have done in the past or in other worlds currently, If you aren't playing in 137 why the hell are you here?
Fiasco really does have a lot of folks who were intentionally dropped on the floor head first as children. That's probably why they're here.

DeletedUser54339

ahh yess.. the james the great logic... talk crap about everyone and how cowardly they are but stick to speed 1 and 2 revolts where no good premade/team even wants to play while avoiding speed 3 or 4 revolts with all proper competition where you got demolished :)

you can keep your speed 1 or 2 wins with minimal or no competition, its not like anyone cares about those worlds, if you ever feel confident to bring TF to real competing worlds, let us know and we are more than ready to drop in same world or right beside you :)
I've camped in your Discord for a bit for the lols. Your obsession with TF borders on the pathetic. You need a hobby, or a girlfriend, or possibly both

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I've camped in your Discord for a bit for the lols. Your obsession with TF borders on the pathetic. You need a hobby, or a girlfriend, or possibly both

my discord? for which world?
i highly doubt i talked about TF that much in 133 discord only on externals for the lols because you guys ran away from speed 3/4 worlds with competition.
As for the hobby/gf part majority of people that played with me in 133 know i got my hands full with both of the things you mentioned :)

hey now, it's not nice to talk about this "Fiasco" person like that

i wouldnt want to be a "fiasco" player even if @Mole man 420 bribed me with all the weed he can get his hands on... then again... it might be nice to play at least 1 full world where i dont need to lead or do anything council wise *insert thinking emoji*

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
my discord? for which world?
i highly doubt i talked about TF that much in 133 discord only on externals for the lols because you guys ran away from speed 3/4 worlds with competition.
As for the hobby/gf part majority of people that played with me in 133 know i got my hands full with both of the things you mentioned :)

i wouldnt want to be a "fiasco" player even if @Mole man 420 bribed me with all the weed he can get his hands on... then again... it might be nice to play at least 1 full world where i dont need to lead or do anything council wise *insert thinking emoji*

maybe you can field a team as well vs these people you wouldn't wanna be?