Pnp A tribute to Hunkiller Aka the Noob, aka CuddlyBear.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Author said:
I wasn't going to take this server seriously, mainly because I had a lot of friends on both sides, had little time, and when I got to the world everyone already had 30 to 50 cities.
But after threats from an old acquaintance, I made extra time and am grateful for this beautiful victory, especially because I made the one who threatened me disappear in vacation mode.
A tribute to Hunkiller Aka the Noob, aka CuddlyBear.

Cuddle bear Aka Hunkiller saying Hi to me : first contact.

Author said:
CuddlyBear on 2021-07-23 at 12:26
Heya Erik!

I see ya still having fun - and alot of O54 cities - so Fiasco just being smart or some sort of deal? Or ya just having fun killing stuff?
noob.jpg

Cuddle bear Aka Hunkiller saying he's no teamplayer : Not helping pact members.

Author said:
CuddlyBear on 2021-07-23 at 13:05
LOL! I did see that report - he has posted but is crap updating.
Depends if anyone bothers to support him.
Similar to O44 3 - he posted ya sending attacks and I have 2 bir nukes there... but can't be bothered helping :)

Cuddle bear Aka Hunkiller acting as a pro, spy. : The snitch LMAO...

Author said:
CuddlyBear on 2021-07-23 at 14:19

It will update soon to see who defended :)

I am gonna tell ya 3 things behind teams - Fiasco players spend a ton of gold - some spend thousands a week on this game. Plus they have the Russians using bots to farm and time attacks.
Then we have Going Nowhere - won't attack back, basically 10 players doing all the work, but mainly just defending.
Then ya have the rest fighting between themselves doing nothing in any ratio and lost to the world :)

I personally love hitting the best as it makes the game more fun! We could join Fiasco and Meh and get bored quick. But way more fun sticking with friends and fighting it out! Why I refused to join when asked many times :)

snitches-get-stitches-gif-11754458.gif

Cuddle bear Aka Hunkiller is the Sparta king : Is he?

Author said:
CuddlyBear on 2021-07-23 at 14:26
Of course they do! They need ya as lacking alot of their best in VM LOL!!
No one attacks them but me LOL!! Yet they won't attack me back as I let them revolt and provide no BP.

They chase inactives and run from active players - it is the core reason why Fiasco have alot of cities, no guts and get glory taking peoples cities as they inactive :)

giphy.gif
stock-illustration-warrior-sparta-spartan-shield-meander-helmet-black-background-image93260500.pnp

Author said:
meanwhile on the battle field, late suport sailing into my newly taken city, the city Cuddels did not deffend, to lazy ....
Author said:
0:11:51(Arrival today at 11:19:36)
O44-25 (RobH1987) sarcastic Noob. (ErikWijmeersch)
0:21:18(Arrival today at 11:29:03)
O44-21 (RobH1987) sarcastic Noob. (ErikWijmeersch)
0:22:03(Arrival today at 11:29:48)
O44-14 (RobH1987) sarcastic Noob. (ErikWijmeersch)
0:22:27(Arrival today at 11:30:12)
O44-31 (RobH1987) sarcastic Noob. (ErikWijmeersch)
0:29:09(Arrival today at 11:36:54)
O44-72 (RobH1987) sarcastic Noob. (ErikWijmeersch)
0:32:45(Arrival today at 11:40:30)
O44-55 (RobH1987) sarcastic Noob. (ErikWijmeersch)
0:38:20(Arrival today at 11:46:05)
O45-03 (RobH1987) sarcastic Noob. (ErikWijmeersch)
0:44:33(Arrival today at 11:52:18)
O45-02 (RobH1987) sarcastic Noob. (ErikWijmeersch)
0:51:38(Arrival today at 11:59:23)
O45-34 (RobH1987) sarcastic Noob. (ErikWijmeersch)
0:54:40(Arrival today at 12:02:25)
O45-06 (RobH1987) sarcastic Noob. (ErikWijmeersch)
1:03:50(Arrival today at 12:11:35)

Author said:
CuddlyBear on 2021-07-29 at 14:19
Erik - I am annoyed at you atm - the fact you asked Fiasco for help is wrong and you know that being a lone player.

I know nothing about that so called def thing ya talking about - give me a reason to not make ya ghost this weekend!

giphy.gif

Author said:
ErikWijmeersch on 2021-07-29 at 14:24
You guys promised Def, instead your guys deff against me. not nice!
I think as an old school player you know well who's foult it is.
Besides I did not ask fiasco for help, I ask 3 old time friends that's different than asking the whole alliance and working together, think that's good enough reason not to ghost me.
Do I look scared !

Cuddle bear Aka Hunkiller saying to me not to worry: Noob, you better be worried now!

Author said:
CuddlyBear on 2021-07-29 at 14:28
No worries!

Author said:
1 week later I strike Cuddlybear aka Hunkiller the noob.

Author said:
CuddlyBear on 2021-08-05 at 20:56
How is that BP working out mate?
CuddlyBear on 2021-08-05 at 19:20
I don't give away BP Erik LOL!

You are working with Fiasco - thanks for the wake up call!

CuddlyBear on 2021-08-05 at 18:36
Doesn't matter, you go to sleep in about 6 hours... Hope ya alarm works :)
CuddlyBear on 2021-08-05 at 18:24
Did you want to cry for help from Fiasco now?
CuddlyBear on 2021-08-05 at 18:22
You realise I attack back you fool lol.

Cuddle bear Aka Hunkiller 12 hours later : Surrender LMAO

paz-white-flag-wave-waving-flag-gif-15666633.gif
Author said:
CuddlyBear on 2021-08-06 at 04:44
You can have Bubbles Noob mate!

Don't know why I have such a pointless city miles from the rest!

After a long long hard weekend ....

giphy.gif

happy holliday aka vacation CuddlyBear.

DeletedUser56380

Cmon he only lost like SIX cities to Fiasco. He decided not to log in for two days after the first 6 so the rest of them dont count. :rolleyes:

I prefer War Angel to Hun to be fair, at least War Angel gives us some nice stuff to read and isnt COMPLETLY deranged.

*This message is sponsored by the joint efforts of Nutz and WA*

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Cmon he only lost like SIX cities to Fiasco. He decided not to log in for two days after the first 6 so the rest of them dont count. :rolleyes:

I prefer War Angel to Hun to be fair, at least War Angel gives us some nice stuff to read and isnt COMPLETLY deranged.

*This message is sponsored by the joint efforts of Nutz and WA*
We don’t use Russian bots we use dominion voting machines to play for us, clearly cuddly has no clue

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
I have noticed that you Fiasco always do this i saw it on 129,122 and now here.

You join a World,you Mass Gold spend a ton of gold you win and then you come on the Boards and you Brag about it.

You brag about how strong you are as Warriors experienced players its like you are trying to Convince eachother that Look we won on skill alone.

I swear its the saddest and most pathetic thing ever in this Game even @XxCharlie199xX doesnt do this and thats saying a lot about you:oops:

Well i guess thats your right Keep Bragging and showing off who am i to ruin your Fun :D haha Congrats Fiasco i can honestly say no one deserves the win more then you and no one has Sacrificed more then you $.

Probit

Hipparchus
I have noticed that you Fiasco always do this i saw it on 129,122 and now here.

You join a World,you Mass Gold spend a ton of gold you win and then you come on the Boards and you Brag about it.

You brag about how strong you are as Warriors experienced players its like you are trying to Convince eachother that Look we won on skill alone.

I swear its the saddest and most pathetic thing ever in this Game even @XxCharlie199xX doesnt do this and thats saying a lot about you:oops:

Well i guess thats your right Keep Bragging and showing off who am i to ruin your Fun :D haha Congrats Fiasco i can honestly say no one deserves the win more then you and no one has Sacrificed more then you $.
Bruh charlie doesn't brag on externals cos he's banned from here. And also cos he's lost like 6 worlds in a row

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
haha :D lol good one @Spartan AD :) It was a Fun World though a lot of good players and Alliances there honestly wasn't that much Hate and Trolling it was all Fun.

Maybe we will all play together someday again on a Different world

Have a Good Day Peeps