Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
id say a lot more spammers on our side than theirs and a lot more cheats with us too...just look how many bans we got. kinda makes the win and crown bitter sweet. ill say it publicly, ill never play with or under welsh or nirson again along with any player that was banned for botting in this world!!!

guyman101

Phrourach
id say a lot more spammers on our side than theirs and a lot more cheats with us too...just look how many bans we got. kinda makes the win and crown bitter sweet. ill say it publicly, ill never play with or under welsh or nirson again along with any player that was banned for botting in this world!!!
Get a grip lmao, maybe no one has told you what OV did on 121, as well as this world. Maybe you should get the facts before you speak on things ;) They don't get any sympathy from me, and by all means if u don't want to play again then don't.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Get a grip lmao, maybe no one has told you what OV did on 121, as well as this world. Maybe you should get the facts before you speak on things ;) They don't get any sympathy from me, and by all means if u don't want to play again then don't.
firstly the fact that you keep talking about 121 is so sad...i cant even remember you doing anything there. I know exactly what OV did in 121 and even though you'll never believe it as you are so 1 eyed and ignorant but they won that world with skill and tactics, not like us here with spam and chating. secondly, i have way more facts than you so shut your word hole. thirdly, i dont think anyone would want any sympathy from you, you are one of those players that has no skill and just relies on spam, cheating and others to save your *** all the time. Finally, get your eyes checked cause i never said i dont want to play again, just not with certain people, you obviously being one of them.

guyman101

Phrourach
firstly the fact that you keep talking about 121 is so sad...i cant even remember you doing anything there. I know exactly what OV did in 121 and even though you'll never believe it as you are so 1 eyed and ignorant but they won that world with skill and tactics, not like us here with spam and chating. secondly, i have way more facts than you so shut your word hole. thirdly, i dont think anyone would want any sympathy from you, you are one of those players that has no skill and just relies on spam, cheating and others to save your *** all the time. Finally, get your eyes checked cause i never said i dont want to play again, just not with certain people, you obviously being one of them.
Omg ur such an OV shill its hilarious, you realize they had sema use a spam bot 24/7 to make BwN quit. I was targeted by the same script on 135 that sema wrote but it was used by bucks. Have u ever timed in a CS before? Cause I have, that's skill you mong.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
You love opening your mouth and showing how little you know...BwN fell apart from within, they were the mass spammers in the beginning of 121. Some of them just blamed others for their problems as they couldnt admit this. Ive probably timed more CS's than the number of farts youve done in your life (from what im told that's a lot). I know exactly what spam is, when you have over 800 next to the red swords for 72 hours straight along with flash spams thrown in you can maybe think to be at my level. The thing i love is that the small few of you are so convinced in what you think and say while the majority of us just sit back and laugh at you. sad cases of people that are still butt hurt about what happened in a game months if not years ago because you have nothing better to do in life. M, K, T and B were so right about you that it's not funny!!!

guyman101

Phrourach
Ur the one on an anonymous account telling me I have no life lmao. People like you are the worst. I hope I never play with you and if I did help carry you to a win I can honestly say that I regret it

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Thanks for the laugh, you couldnt carry anyone in this game..you cant even look after yourself. It was us that carried you and those few others that just sat there and spammed and cheated all world. should we go into all the screen sharing, multi accounting, botting etc that you used. you really want that to go public here??? game on!!!

guyman101

Phrourach
Thanks for the laugh, you couldnt carry anyone in this game..you cant even look after yourself. It was us that carried you and those few others that just sat there and spammed and cheated all world. should we go into all the screen sharing, multi accounting, botting etc that you used. you really want that to go public here??? game on!!!
Give me evidence of this please lol. Not saying I did the most but I damn well did more than my fair share, anyone in SC could tell you that. You're just a BS artist

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
ok, it's obvious we're at 2 completely different levels of intellect here. just keep doing what you do best, spamming and cheating like your friends alex and kosti and ill get back to playing the game how it's meant to be done. have a great day Gman

guyman101

Phrourach
ok, it's obvious we're at 2 completely different levels of intellect here. just keep doing what you do best, spamming and cheating like your friends alex and kosti and ill get back to playing the game how it's meant to be done. have a great day Gman
I actually agree with you here, I'm way more intelligent, you have a good day as well Mr. Anonymous

Kosti

Phrourach
when did i spam :(