QoQ-The Outlaw Nation 12-0

Virgins-Zoo 7-3
Virgins-Outlaw Nation 4-1

Brown Sugar-Zoo 19-0
------------------------------------------
map key-min.png
map-min.png
Top 6: (The other 6 are already sinking)
1. Quality over Quantity (2nd in BP) SWIM They have a perfect run up until now. They have not lost a single city and have instead hit Zoo in the face very hard. They have a very solid core and are expanding into O44. They have some cities deep in the Virgin core (idk this sounds weird but I will keep for lack of better words), and they still have food in their ocean. They can expand in various areas and still can do much before starting another war. I think if Zoo remnants along with Virgins and Brown Sugar do not hit them they may snowball all the advantages they have accumulated up till now.
2+4 Zoo (1st in BP):
FLIM They are in a pretty bad position right now. They have not won on a single front in the war they are facing although the total player count on both sides is similar. In my opinion the only way to save themselves is to cut ALL the dead weight and put all the good players in one alliance. The others can be internalized or be left to join other alliances. If they do no do this effectively and properly they will surely lose. They have their top player in VM, another ghosting and their overall state is not promising. Right now they are headless chickens running around.
3. Virgins (3rd in BP):
FLOAT I am very hesitant about them. They seem to have a solid core roster but they also have a lot of dead weight. Additionally they took on some more refugees. They are barely maintaining their position in points and BP and in each war they are starting they are losing cities. They win the war but against whoever it is they are constantly losing cities. Their growth has been nothing special so if they do not pact or merge with brown sugar they will probably not continue in the long term (maybe the new alliance name can be Brown Virgins or Sugar Virgins??)
5.Brown Sugar(5th in BP):
SWIM They have been right beside Zoo's core and have not lost a city so that means they are a decent team. They are right below the Virgins in O55 so that means even if war breaks in the ocean QoQ will take a long time to reach them. In the longterm i believe they will have to merge with someone if they really want to win. They have some good players but I do not expect them to stand toe to toe with QoQ. They have constantly surprised me and exceeded my expectations so I am really looking forward to their future.
6. The Outlaw Nation (10th in BP):
SINK They are a new arrival but are currently in a bad position. They are south of QoQ, east of Virgins. and north of Brown Sugar/ These are all alliances way stronger than them. They will need to merge with someone to survive or live long enough to be eaten.
meme.png
meme 2.jpg
meme 3.jpg

Biggest/Best hit (competition and results are on the world discord):
unknown-7.png
Thank you for all the positive responses I am getting and I hope you all like my work. Next week will have a really nice special so please join the discord so I can contact you.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
If Nirson is committing to the server, may the gods help the others, Quantities roaster is solid they will run the show.

Headlines
Zoo animals running wild
Quantity over Quality snatch first place
Brown Sugar proves they are a top alliance
Virgins is a refugee establishment?
Some Outlaws have made their way through to Smyrna
War Scores:
Zoo-Hell Boys 40-2
Zoo-Outlaw Nation 3-0

QoQ- Zoo 46-0
QoQ-Hell Boys 26-0
QoQ-Brown Sugar 7-0
QoQ-The Outlaw Nation 12-0

Virgins-Zoo 7-3
Virgins-Outlaw Nation 4-1

Brown Sugar-Zoo 19-0
Top 6: (The other 6 are already sinking)
1. Quality over Quantity (2nd in BP) SWIM They have a perfect run up until now. They have not lost a single city and have instead hit Zoo in the face very hard. They have a very solid core and are expanding into O44. They have some cities deep in the Virgin core (idk this sounds weird but I will keep for lack of better words), and they still have food in their ocean. They can expand in various areas and still can do much before starting another war. I think if Zoo remnants along with Virgins and Brown Sugar do not hit them they may snowball all the advantages they have accumulated up till now.
2+4 Zoo (1st in BP):
FLIM They are in a pretty bad position right now. They have not won on a single front in the war they are facing although the total player count on both sides is similar. In my opinion the only way to save themselves is to cut ALL the dead weight and put all the good players in one alliance. The others can be internalized or be left to join other alliances. If they do no do this effectively and properly they will surely lose. They have their top player in VM, another ghosting and their overall state is not promising. Right now they are headless chickens running around.
3. Virgins (3rd in BP):
FLOAT I am very hesitant about them. They seem to have a solid core roster but they also have a lot of dead weight. Additionally they took on some more refugees. They are barely maintaining their position in points and BP and in each war they are starting they are losing cities. They win the war but against whoever it is they are constantly losing cities. Their growth has been nothing special so if they do not pact or merge with brown sugar they will probably not continue in the long term (maybe the new alliance name can be Brown Virgins or Sugar Virgins??)
5.Brown Sugar(5th in BP):
SWIM They have been right beside Zoo's core and have not lost a city so that means they are a decent team. They are right below the Virgins in O55 so that means even if war breaks in the ocean QoQ will take a long time to reach them. In the longterm i believe they will have to merge with someone if they really want to win. They have some good players but I do not expect them to stand toe to toe with QoQ. They have constantly surprised me and exceeded my expectations so I am really looking forward to their future.
6. The Outlaw Nation (10th in BP):
SINK They are a new arrival but are currently in a bad position. They are south of QoQ, east of Virgins. and north of Brown Sugar/ These are all alliances way stronger than them. They will need to merge with someone to survive or live long enough to be eaten.

Biggest/Best hit (competition and results are on the world discord):
View attachment 15736
Thank you for all the positive responses I am getting and I hope you all like my work. Next week will have a really nice special so please join the discord so I can contact you.
You forgot to include that there’s now a 3 way pact or NAP or alliance however you care to say it between QOQ Virgins and Brown sugar. I mean the meme but that’s a big factor. 3 top 5 alliances vs 1 currently. There’s also a fair amount of botting and players using alts to have easy cities to conquer.

Last edited:

Alyria

Hoplite
You forgot to include that there’s now a 3 way pact or NAP or alliance however you care to say it between QOQ Virgins and Brown sugar. I mean the meme but that’s a big factor. 3 top 5 alliances vs 1 currently. There’s also a fair amount of bottling and players using alts to have easy cities to conquer.
Basically you can say it’s the whole world vs zoo atm

Zarun-

Strategos
I hear something's going on in Virgins or what. Siaz told me lol. He's cool, took an entire island in en135. I was impressed when he told me to look.

Lost1547

Hipparchus
You forgot to include that there’s now a 3 way pact or NAP or alliance however you care to say it between QOQ Virgins and Brown sugar. I mean the meme but that’s a big factor. 3 top 5 alliances vs 1 currently. There’s also a fair amount of botting and players using alts to have easy cities to conquer.
So No ones gonna talk about how Zoo had 3 branches and it was 3 vs 1 if they were smart about it, but they blew it by expanding in every ocean. So its unfair now if it became 3v3(Oh wait, a branch ghosted)

DeletedUser56849

Basically you can say it’s the whole world vs zoo atm

didnt zoo have 3 alliances when the 3 alliances started to attack them? :S also hav in mind that the write of the "news paper" is a Virgins player. so its never neutral.

Zarun-

Strategos
Heard Cuddly trash talked, got banned. Don't care lol. When I heard I was just like "wow HK got banned?"

So No ones gonna talk about how Zoo had 3 branches and it was 3 vs 1 if they were smart about it, but they blew it by expanding in every ocean. So its unfair now if it became 3v3(Oh wait, a branch ghosted)
Yes zoo has 3 branches now. When it became 3v1 zoo #2 was maybe the number 8 or 9 alliances with a large gap. The only reason there’s 3 branches now is because those of hell boys and other alliances that didn’t wanna get eaten became zoo #3 but that was well after it was already 3v1. That’s what I saw, and at the beginning I wasn’t even in zoo or related to them. I was in Spartans first, we all know that lasted a long time and then I joined Phoenicians. After Phoenicians fell apart I joined zoo and at that time it was already 3v1 and there was no third zoo.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
The wounded animal gets eaten, simple really, no need for a NAP for that one, it's just the logical choice. Why wouldnt everyone jump on free cities? Also, as stated above, Zoo literally had/has 3 branches, meanwhile we in QoQ were around 30 at that time lol. I had 10k points when i conquered a Zoo city from a guy ranked 19th in BP, tell me about overextending