Its Time To Consolidate Servers

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

dianices

Phrourach
i can't reach support and the link is expired. i got the message about forum and game accounts but i can't do anything about it. help?

and i posted here because outside of support, which again, i can't reach, i don't know where i'm supposed to go with this problem.

DeletedUser41523

Bringing an update from the US, it’s a mostly popular idea on those servers too.

maxilex

Phrourach
I have never really understood the rationale for different servers, we have all nationalities on any given server. Americans bug Europeans in the nights, and vice versa as it is. So, what advantage does different servers give?

Trist3

Chiliarch
Localised servers allowed for night bonus which allowed for a more casual player base, you can't have a night bonus as it is currently on Internationals that's the rationale behind it. That being said with a player base so small, Inno should really consider merging servers

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
I have never really understood the rationale for different servers, we have all nationalities on any given server. Americans bug Europeans in the nights, and vice versa as it is. So, what advantage does different servers give?
It's a relic from the past. 10 years ago all countries had enough players to stretch their locale servers way bigger than the 4 center oceans.

But they need to revise the idea of country servers now. I think it's hard for INNO to do that, because they will lose money from it instantly, when all the country server players who don't wanna play on EN quits. Long-term this is needed though, and only with consolidation and advertisement for grepolis can this game be saved

I noticed that Inno have launched Tribalwars 1 on Steam, maybe this is the future for grepolis. At least it would give the game some exposure