Headlines
Zoo falls apart then gets most of its members back
A big number of players ghost and some quit
The founder of Brown Sugar Remix leaves the alliance
Brown Sugar Remix rises to 2nd place then falls back to 3rd
Quality over Quantity and Mostly Virgins are the only stable alliances
Outlaws Disbanding
Smyrnians Witness Anarchy

This week was a week of chaos and anarchy for Smyrna. It witness everything from disbanded alliances, to internal problems, mass ghosting, leaders leaving, and even bugs. Most of the players found themselves in unstable and volatile positions while Quality over Quantity and Mostly Virgins were the only ones to continue in their stability and lead a steady race.

Following last week, which witnessed a large joint operation on the zoo, The Zoo became more and more unstable. With most of its core players either going VM, ghosting, or just going inactive. This week was detrimental for it. In the first part of the week up till a day or two ago, the alliance split into multiple entities. Some created their own alliances like minions, some went to QoQ, and others went to BSR. This lead to many of the zoo's players losing cities and hampering their growth. Most of the players including me thought that zoo is done for, but surprisingly a big chunk of the defects joined back the original alliance.

On the other hand, another highly affected alliance by this turbulence was BSR. They had a big influx of Zoo players at one point and reached the number 2 alliance. Though this was short-lived. They continued to have people join and leave for most of the week till the biggest event in their alliance happened. Their leader, best player, and biggest player Jacoblije left the alliance. It was not to bp boost, or some kind of trick but he left for 3 days now. After that BSR started to lose more and more cities and right now they are in a very very bad place.

Outlaw Nation to the east of O55 also disbanded this week. I assume after what seemed to be a big op from the Virgins side the outlaws disbanded. They were also being hit by QoQ which aided in this disbandment. I did not expect much from them but being eaten at this pace and this easily, slightly surprised me.

Quality over Quantity is thriving off this chaos. Whether it is by taking the confused Zoo and BSR's cities or by expanding more into the core of the world, they were the big winners. They poached some Zoo players and poached a large amount of cities. They are easily the most favorable winners of the world.

Mostly virgins were the smaller winners in this chaos. All the zoo chaos enabled them to hit outlaws and secure what seems to be a good core now in O55. After that they proceeded to eat up what is left of BSR. They have a good core group but will need more players if they want better chances at actually winning the world.

The Current State of Smyrna and its Future

Right now QoQ is easily the most probable winner of this world. If Virgins and Zoo do not pact up and hit QoQ, I do not see a way they can lose. Even if Virgins and Zoo team up they may not be able to do enough damage to QoQ.

QoQ has a very solid core and has cities in both the Virgins and Zoo cores. On the other hand the latter two have almost no presence in ocean 54. QoQ is also free to eat up and expand into O44 which will allow it to put more pressure on Zoo. It also has a handful of cities in O55 and some deep inside the Virgins core. This means they have the upperhand in the war if it is to break out.

After all that has happened in Zoo I would not be surprised if more and more of its players quit or ghost. Unless the leadership takes action to stop this it will most likely continue. If it does the players will have to join QoQ which is almost full or Virgins which has some space if a culling is done. Eitherway Zoo is barely afloat right now and will sink in the future if it remains as it is.

Vrigins have been doing well. I am not impressed nor disappointed by them. They solidified their core, they kicked out most Zoo cities from it, and they ate up a top 6 alliance. They also currently hitting BSR along with everyone. All this means they are doing the minimum as a top alliance. They have already engaged in skirmishes with Zoo and easily won which is a positive in their CV. But they still have had to engage with a full on war with a big alliance. They seem to be defending their own quite well but this will be put to the test when the large wars are launched.

Last but not least, I expect alliance to start filling up their rosters as there is only a month left till domination. And the player/city count in domination is the endgame thus it is of paramount importance. Thus, I expect one of two things to happen next week. Either a very large war erupts and the showdown begins, or diplomacy will be put into place for pacts, poaching and NAPs.

Maps
map-min.png
map key-min.png

This Week's Special:

This is something I saw on the french forums and I found out to be pretty cool. Each player can copy-paste the following template and fill it out. Please give your honest opinion and a short reason why you picked the following person thanks!

Name 1 or 2 players for each of the positions below:

Best all round player:
Most overrated player:
Most underrated player:

Best attacker:
Best defender:
Best timer/sniper:

Best new player:
Best non-golder:

Most Annoying Player:

I hope everyone enjoyed this edition! Give me your opinion in the comments below.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Some from the zoo players were those who in Elis fought an alliance who was supposedly weaker than them, talking so much trash in forums by praising themselves and trashing the enemy while at the same time merged and allied all alliances in 3 out of 4 oceans of the server just to fight 1.

Plenty players saw them as "unbeatable" so on Smyrna many joined them, including some players from the "weak" alliance that they trash talked for 1 year and played dirty in a few occasions such as having multiple spies (4-5 that were caught, not counting how many weren't caught spying) who would not only give them infos but would also handover free cities in frontline so that they could gain more advantage in the overall war.
Could they have won in the fighting aspect without spies and sometimes playing dirty? Perhaps yes, they had good players with good potential.

The question in Smyrna was could these zoo players overcome adversity? Clearly not. It took 1 month for them to completely break. The score vs QoQ is 1-86... thats even worse than bloods score against fans lmao ;)

congrats to QoQ who started as 1 premade instead of 3 premades and still managed to secure strong ground at this stage.

Its easier running 1 alliance with a solid group of players, than running a 3 premade alliances aka coalition of players , where some of whom owe no loyalty or respect to each other due to the past.

DeletedUser50559

@well too bad nice job mate. Now to answer your questions.

Best overall: @Vylcan (love that guy)
Best attacker: not being arrogant but yeah ME
Best defender: no comment (can't think of any )
Most overrated: @Lost1547 LMAO
Most underrated: @Nasblod (he has been carrying cocaina remix too)
Best sniper: @Lollero he did a good job sniping (only one i have encountered thus far)
Best newcomer: @probablyyes
Best non golder: @Del2 (ahahahah)
Most annoying: @Heres20BucksKillMe (DUH)

Personal addition to the list

Best simmer: @Drew411

Lost1547

Hipparchus
Some from the zoo players were those who in Elis fought an alliance who was supposedly weaker than them, talking so much trash in forums by praising themselves and trashing the enemy while at the same time merged and allied all alliances in 3 out of 4 oceans of the server just to fight 1.

Plenty players saw them as "unbeatable" so on Smyrna many joined them, including some players from the "weak" alliance that they trash talked for 1 year and played dirty in a few occasions such as having multiple spies (4-5 that were caught, not counting how many weren't caught spying) who would not only give them infos but would also handover free cities in frontline so that they could gain more advantage in the overall war.
Could they have won in the fighting aspect without spies and sometimes playing dirty? Perhaps yes, they had good players with good potential.

The question in Smyrna was could these zoo players overcome adversity? Clearly not. It took 1 month for them to completely break. The score vs QoQ is 1-86... thats even worse than bloods score against fans lmao ;)

congrats to QoQ who started as 1 premade instead of 3 premades and still managed to secure strong ground at this stage.

Its easier running 1 alliance with a solid group of players, than running a 3 premade alliances aka coalition of players , where some of whom owe no loyalty or respect to each other due to the past.

The Drama broke them, It was there own fault for limiting there food supply by doing a NAP/Pact with everyone, since day one we had no diplomacy other then telling virgins that we wont bother O55 due to our past relation with few of there members.
On top of having 3 branches there leadership failed them, They were heavy in O44 at the start but they prefer to launch an OP in O55 with over 6 hr cs TT and expect it to be successful.
@SirNeo tried his best to organize them but they had backstabbing council members who we didnt even plant, the players were snitching on there own, We got MM from players to take the cities cause zoo was busy supporting there own friends instead of supporting the alliance as a whole.
We had a NAP with Zoo but they broke it and then blame that they got hit with 3 alliances, There player attacked twice and even revolted my city in a NAP and they expect us to talk it out.
Ah well, lesson learned for them, now they got kids in our core founding cities on rocks thinking they are doing something to annoy us, I imagine those rocks would be really useful to them when the event ends :D

Nasblod

Peltast
Well we all know who will win this server. It was pretty obvious from day one. But you can still have some fun I guess.

Trist3

Chiliarch

You experiencing some PTSD over there @Albozzz ? If I were you I'd keep the Elis trash talk to the Elis forum, Zoo and OF/OA are WILDLY different teams with different leadership, comparing the 2 to make a very bad point doesn't look very good.

Edit: and bloods is a weak team.

Drew411

Hipparchus
Best all round player: Nirson, played with him once in 130 and he always came in clutch when needed.
Most overrated player: How Does This Work. Sent a pretty threatening mm and then didn't do anything.
Most underrated player: Hyke

Best attacker: Aldo
Best defender: No one sticks out yet
Best timer/sniper: Hyke. You will all see.

Best new player: Malrov
Best non-golder: I Heard QOQ has a pretty strict anti-golding policy so one of them
Most Annoying Player: Angodude

well too bad

Chiliarch
@well too bad nice job mate. Now to answer your questions.

Best overall: @Vylcan (love that guy)
Best attacker: not being arrogant but yeah ME
Best defender: no comment (can't think of any )
Most overrated: @Lost1547 LMAO
Most underrated: @Nasblod (he has been carrying cocaina remix too)
Best sniper: @Lollero he did a good job sniping (only one i have encountered thus far)
Best newcomer: @probablyyes
Best non golder: @Del2 (ahahahah)
Most annoying: @Heres20BucksKillMe (DUH)

Personal addition to the list

Best simmer: @Drew411
Thanks for the list Aldo, I can understand why you chose most of them from your team (you know them best). I can agree with multiple names on the list. Anyone else wanna give it a try?

DeletedUser54745

Best all round player: CuddlyBear (went from 75k bp defending a city to 100k by killed 6k pop worth of troops??? I can’t do that!)
Most overrated player: CuddlyBear (mods would ban me if I commented)
Most underrated player: CuddlyBear (Guy has at least survive a few days longer than his teammates)

Best attacker: CuddlyBear (he has attacked me personally like 3 times this server. Surprisingly that’s a lot for a zoo member.)
Best defender: CuddlyBear (He has tried to defend his cities. Also better than what most zoo members do.)
Best timer/sniper: CuddlyBear (He has sniped a TON of our css. He is doing REALLY well!!)

Best new player: CuddlyBear (Seems like a noobie to me)
Best non-golder:CuddlyBear (Always complaining about our gold spending so he must not spend any!)
Most Annoying Player: CuddlyBear (Changes city names every 30 seconds to communicate because he blocks everyone)

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch

You experiencing some PTSD over there @Albozzz ? If I were you I'd keep the Elis trash talk to the Elis forum, Zoo and OF/OA are WILDLY different teams with different leadership, comparing the 2 to make a very bad point doesn't look very good.

Imagine, trying to trashtalk fans whereas there are some of our players in the winning team kek

Albozzz

Chiliarch

the same leaders of doa/fans were in zoo for the most part, were they not? im not comparing your coalition of 6 alliances in elis with zoo, rather im comparing a considerable amount of the same players but in this case in a much more different situation. A situation at which they could prove themselves , and yet they failed miserably although they had the numbers at first. "Miserably" because their score is even worse than the score of fans vs bloods, for which they **** talked and bragged non stop. Look at their score 1-86 , while they merged with hell boys and gained control of another ocean against 1 single alliance. And thats fine because you cant win all servers or battles, but at least its good to get humbled.

If theres any better way to put this, by all means do so.

Edit: im not trying to **** talk or insult anyone , (well maybe a little irony) but all is true. If anything i said offends anyone then my apology, send me a pm ill delete it <3 .

Last edited:

DeletedUser54755

the same leaders of doa/fans were in zoo for the most part, were they not? im not comparing your coalition of 6 alliances in elis with zoo, rather im comparing a considerable amount of the same players but in this case in a much more different situation. A situation at which they could prove themselves , and yet they failed miserably although they had the numbers at first. "Miserably" because their score is even worse than the score of fans vs bloods, for which they **** talked and bragged non stop. Look at their score 1-86 , while they merged with hell boys and gained control of another ocean against 1 single alliance. And thats fine because you cant win all servers or battles, but at least its good to get humbled.

Edit: im not trying to **** talk or insult anyone , (well maybe a little irony) but all is true. If anything i said offends anyone then my apology, send me a pm ill delete it <3 .

No the same leaders off Doa/fans werent leadership in zoo lmao. Zoo has alot off similarities with bloods seeing that they have no fighters only simmers, and they rely on recruiting everyone instead off fighting

Also leadership in zoo legit were part bloods not part off Doa/of

Trist3

Chiliarch

No they are you're completely off you're plate. I can tell you of the OA council (old or new) there is 1 player in zoo, who's not even in Zoo's council. Compare that to bloods who has (to the extent of my knowledge) at least 3 council members in Zoo, of which 2 are in the Zoo council, so you're arguing against yourself it doesn't make sense.

Maybe the same errors in zoo leadership explain the errors in bloods leadership? or maybe, maybe it's just another team and they're not worth comparing either? Idk you tell me...

BTW i thought you quit the game why you still on externals?

Albozzz

Chiliarch
No they are you're completely off you're plate. I can tell you of the OA council (old or new) there is 1 player in zoo, who's not even in Zoo's council. Compare that to bloods who has (to the extent of my knowledge) at least 3 council members in Zoo, of which 2 are in the Zoo council, so you're arguing against yourself it doesn't make sense.

Maybe the same errors in zoo leadership explain the errors in bloods leadership? or maybe, maybe it's just another team and they're not worth comparing either? Idk you tell me...

BTW i thought you quit the game why you still on externals?

Did bloods create the zoo and the OA players who **** talked them for 1 year joined and followed blood leadership? Or, did OA players created the alliance and invited some blood players as numbers?

Either way, why would they join blood leadership in the first case , or in the second case why would they invite blood players? What kind of decision was that anyways lmao.

and i like to pop in once or twice and see whats going on, giving myself false hopes that a good server will come up... just like the rest :D

Trist3

Chiliarch
Your hope is dead, I don't think a good server will come up in a while.

Either way I really, really don't understand why you keep comparing the 2, a small amount of OA players ****-talk bloods, like a small amount of bloods players **** talk OA, if the rest want to have a team together to crash and burn be my guest.

HyKe

Hipparchus
Best all round player: Nirson, played with him once in 130 and he always came in clutch when needed.
Most overrated player: How Does This Work. Sent a pretty threatening mm and then didn't do anything.
Most underrated player: Hyke

Best attacker: Aldo
Best defender: No one sticks out yet
Best timer/sniper: Hyke. You will all see.

Best new player: Malrov
Best non-golder: I Heard QOQ has a pretty strict anti-golding policy so one of them
Most Annoying Player: Angodude
Ty, as I said thats my first EN server, Its normal that no one know me :)