Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
The Turtle Journey, Justice for Angodude; Including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Part 1

Hello everyone,

Allow me to take you all on a journey, you will never forget. This is going to be an extremely long journey, with I, the kind and loving turtle stepping out of my shell for once bringing out some facts, possible frustration and a tiny bit of sass. As some of you may know, I haven't been so good at taking the heat from others due to my confidence being low but today is the day where that changes for once.

As always, I will remain professional and I would appreciate if you, the reader/writer below this gem would do the same. Personal attacks is something we shouldn't use against one another here. Keep them to yourself and your discord team as this journey will in fact, be my journey I had with True Bloods as a whole. There will also be some hidden moments outside of the True Bloods journey as well so keep an eye out for that!

As always you know me, I talk a lot and my grammar can be poor so please move past it and enjoy the read. Also, I will use my usual disclaimer because this may come in 2-3 parts, so if you don't like long reads sadly, this newspaper may not be for you.

The paper will be split into 3 different sections. Those sections being as followed:

Section 1: Deluded Mel
Section 2: Slowly Entering Dark Zone
Section 3; Entering Dark Zone

TURTLE TALKS TOO MUCH, DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT IF YOU DON'T LIKE LONG NEWSPAPERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED READER!

To begin, many of you know the world has developed over the time period of it's existence and things use to be extremely different.

Deluded MeI

Starting of I will show you just how much I didn't like our wonderful @Mole man 420 back in the days and well, it will show my level of delusion because things most definitely changed for the better. As things stand now, I believe Mole is one of the best players here and I consider him a good friend.

Here's the little gem, Mole the unkind troll post (deluded Mel):
1632483356276.png1632483734660.png

I will admit, in the very beginning I didn't understand a lot of the hatred towards True Bloods, I highly disliked Mole Man alongside everyone at Fiasco United because of the way the spoken on the forum. To an extent, I still disagree with a lot of the "personal attacks" where horrible words are used. I believe those should remain between "Fiasco players/our players now or at least in our discord." With that being said, I completely understand Fiasco United and their frustration giving the treatment Disciples and Only Ares have received over the period of this server. Lets all look at those screenshots above and laugh together because my goodness I was WRONG on so many levels!

To continue our journey we will be skipping far ahead and we will ignore all the Bye Bye Birs drama as that has been resolved for the better and well, I finally recruited "Bloody" @TheZinex took forever but we finally managed to recruit him and hey, he's still here with us definitely happy with that outcome alongside his top "Gunners" (ew Arsenal, If you like football the Premier League you'll get it)!

We will drastically skip forward now where the whole True Bloods drama has taken a turn for the worse. As many of you know, I personally have been the diplomat at Disciples since the day one and I was the the one who arranged and agreed to the deal proposed by our loving True Bloods at the time. I was also one of the few who wanted to side with True Bloods and wanted to take their deal until well, @Hammerhead1 and @Trist3 (him again) got through to my tunnel vision mind. They did a lot of the work and they made me realize that not only I but also, the whole Disciples team deserves a better deal rather than a deal which involves a "crown rotation" offered by True Bloods.

Hammer proposing the deal to the deluded Mel:
1632484398645.png1632484452269.png

It definitely took some time, but hey, I finally gave in after I said I would quit because I didn't want to play with @Lethal-Bacon in my deluded days, but hey even Filip is okay under all his sassy banter believe it or not! I even wanted to make it a 60/40 in favor of Disciples because I didn't like Only Fans this much but I'm not adding a screenshot of that in I embarrassed myself enough already!-.-

The timer once again is going to jump forward, where the unhappy Bloods come out. I told Bloods we're taking the Only Fans deal, as mentioned before, I was considering quitting or potentially joining True Bloods because I was blinded by the hatred for Lethal Bacon and the dislike of Fiasco/Only Fans in those wonderful deluded days! I hate to give him credit this much but it was @Trist3 the feisty midget who got through to me after speaking to me for about an hour night owling in my time zone. So thank you kindly for all your help on Elis and Pseria!

Slowly entering the Dark Zone

Me, myself and I being fair and square with sadness announcing the break deal to True Bloods (believe it or not, I was quite emotional I think I had a tear down my eye when I was speaking with Trist the weak turtle!):
1632485040177.png
1632485057310.png

The ceasefire deal agreed upon and proposed by True Bloods being scrapped because of changes in their hierarchy (Blue marker was used because of personal stuff which I don't want to be revealing):
1632485368719.png
1632485192553.png

To cut it short, as many of you know the ceasefire was cut short when the council members began hitting our players as well as founding cities inside 55 crossing the boarder, scrapping the agreement proposed by True Bloods themselves as it was Anes who proposed the ceasefire.

After that, the message flood and the hate/unkindness began on the externals/my mail box towards my Disciples and quite shockingly me personally, the one council member who wanted the Bloods deal. Here's one:
1632485876438.png

My personal favorite from my best friend @TimurTheGoat :
1632486346018.png

I'm hoping we can still pick those beautiful mushrooms together as I grown to like @muhvi I'm sure we can also get on my sweet Timur.
But yeah to sum it up, little water under the bridge turned into a tsunami between Bloods and Disciples. As you already know mine my Timurs view on it, be sure to make your own mind on this little journey. With that being said, I hope you see that my black and white evidence is in fact showing how Bloods go about their diplomacy. Think twice about making a deal with them, it may just bite you in the butt in the near future.

And now the moment you been waiting for, the sass oh the little bit of sass. The inner dark humor began to come out after I, the one council member who wanted to side with Bloods got the most stick by Blood individuals. After entering the house of Only Fans I quickly realized how wrong I was about the team, especially Mole who works is butt off, I must say he most definitely is a very talented and experienced "unkind troll" alongside many others. I made some amazing friends here in Only Fans but most importantly, this group stuck to their word and they're the complete opposite to Bloods. This is a group who trusted us after all the horrible water under the bridge. We came together to trust each other and to build 5 of our wonders. Honestly, the teamwork here is outstanding, the words have been kept and the team spirit will drive this team to victory no matter how long it takes to take back our wonders (the 4 wonders which were unethically built by Bloods because our @Angodude got hacked). I didn't use the word stolen here but eehhh, some may disagree with my point of view, I'm just the kind little turtle.

To bring you all back to Earth a little bit, because I know you're reading with such passion; here's a hidden gem:
turtle-cute.gif

Attachments

• 1632485243941.png
    1632485243941.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 1632488424510.png
    1632488424510.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 1632488596625.png
    1632488596625.png
    66 KB · Views: 41
  • 1632488713810.png
    1632488713810.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 1632488793553.png
    1632488793553.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 1632488903581.png
    1632488903581.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 1632488982454.png
    1632488982454.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 1632489040356.png
    1632489040356.png
    38 KB · Views: 36
  • 1632489152583.png
    1632489152583.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 1632489456411.png
    1632489456411.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 1632489591540.png
    1632489591540.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 1632489609296.png
    1632489609296.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 1632489702775.png
    1632489702775.png
    104 KB · Views: 33
  • 1632489828504.png
    1632489828504.png
    742.3 KB · Views: 37

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Entering the Dark Zone

Now we're entering the forbidden forest, a place where a discussion took place between the representatives of True Bloods and Only Ares, to discuss the events and what happened to Angodude in detail. The people involved in this conversation are: Me, Trist3, JoshJess, Ruthie and Batman. You will be seeing screenshots from my perspective, therefore the light blue box with writing inside it is me, the rest is displayed via name etc.

MeI being a fat turtle & first opening/Bloods proposal to the situation:

1632490730107.png

Discussing our options:

1632490772112.png

Lasagne Turtle being grumpy/Trist being the softy!:

1632490807350.png

Bloods making their point (which is fair enough to an extent) so we propose a fresh start prior to the hack which seems fair right? You decide reader:

1632490836053.png

Batman proposing an alternative with my reply below that and Ruthie confirming what I said was correct:

1632490868710.png

So to sum this up, they would give us the 6 wonders for a 7/7 if we give them back and rotate them in. Yet they wouldn't hand back our 4 wonders that we lost due to a hack? To an extent I understand it but as we seen from mass mails they do feel "sorry for us and for what happened to Angodude." If that's that case, why wouldn't you show respect to your competitors and hand back what was rightfully theirs? You know its ethically wrong and you benefited from it, yet the reset is a no go. Lets continue.

Playing the pocket card, knowing the gold would have been used anyway. If @Spartan AD is hitting you, the wall will be golded regardless even prior to the situation at hand.

1632490898774.png

Summary, doing the right thing isn't the right thing because it's not right. - True Bloods.

Last juicy bits as agreement was NOT reached between the parties:

1632490927916.png

And finally, the sass creation to sum up the story briefly:

1632490965053.png

That is all for this newspaper, I believe this one is the longest newspaper I have ever written. I do understand that it's rather sassy but again, I didn't use any horrible names or words, I would appreciate the same from you True Bloods as we all agree to disagree, this is how I feel and my story as well as the story of many others here.

Thank you everyone for sticking around all the way till the end and hey, let this refuel the externals as Only Ares will enter fight mode till the very end.

Justice For Our Ango.

MeI Signing Out

Last edited:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Good read Mel. A nugget I hadn't seen yet was that Bloods have spent gold after the hack, and to change it back would negate that spend. I wonder how that devalues the gold spent DURING and BEFORE that time (98% of the world's duration) by everyone in Fans.

I also wonder if I'm reading incorrectly because I thought only Fans used dirty gold?

muhvi

Phrourach
Am I the only one that thinks the message about ending the nap, merging with fans and wanting a casefire for 10 days is the stupidest thing? And I'm not talking behalf of bloods here. Why would you even want it? Or why was THAT the thing fans liked to talk about over and over again? DoA and OF merged for the win just before WW. That is the game changer. You didn't even work together as seperate alliances you actually merged. Other than that, a semi good read. :)

8ball

Lochagos
i did read everything and it took about 8 minutes

Hey thats longer than it took The Bloods to discuss whether or not to hand back their stolen loot.

Hey isn't this like for an example you go into a shop, do your shopping you take your single basket to the check out and get your bill but ohh nooo hey man your credit card has fallen out. Big blush and a big frown and narrowing eyes from the scary check out lady. You look behind you and see this guy with his two trollies has picked up a credit card from floor. You have a big relief and you approach guy and say hey i think you have my card.

But guy says well i just found this. You say but it has my name on it.

Guy says hey we can do a negotiation I use your card to pay for all of my shopping then i give card to you and you can do same - we can rotate yes?

pyropirate

Chiliarch
Am I the only one that thinks the message about ending the nap, merging with fans and wanting a casefire for 10 days is the stupidest thing? And I'm not talking behalf of bloods here. Why would you even want it? Or why was THAT the thing fans liked to talk about over and over again? DoA and OF merged for the win just before WW. That is the game changer. You didn't even work together as seperate alliances you actually merged. Other than that, a semi good read. :)

cause its weird that you agreed to a 10 day nap and were like. NOO YOU MERGED WITH OF INSTEAD OF BLOODS **** YOU AND YOUR NAP.
and started attacking like little kids.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

We didn't merge until Bloods threw their toys out of the pram. The merge was taking place on the 22nd when the ceasefire was suppose to end. Obviously that ended when Bloods decided to open fire.
But hey I'm glad you enjoyed the read at least a little :p

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I love all the PNP lately.. bringing fire back to the game :)
To those of you who take it too seriously- boohoo?
To those who think we take it too seriously? Read back as far as your brain can handle in externals- PNP is and always will be apart of this game… its a fun weapon :)

I rather enjoy this outcome - in hindsight the hacker did Grepolis a favor if you want to be a glass half full sort of person.

- Inno has recognized their faults in security measures, and will now be looking into upgraded measures! Thanks Sema :)
- This has become a one of a kind out coming that will ( hopefully lol ) never again be emulated!! We who where involved here can always look back onto 133 as a crazy but fun world ( if u can look past the BS )
- The end game will be a blood bath!!! In a sense - a handicap has been forced into place. Bloods stood no chance when it was 5/2… and really dont even still with 1/6— butttttt its the best handicap there could be given so in that sense the playing field has been leveled by forces outside the players on the field itself! So in hindsight- Again - thanks to the criminal Semajoe!!! ( i am not advocating for his behavior hust putting a fun twist on it all to stay positive!!! )

In conclusion- lets get back to killing !!! Mole troll out

P.S - hope you are ready for the #JusticeForAngoOP !!!!

Last edited:

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
All it tells me Mel is that I was right on my assessment of you and your character ... publishing private DM is low even for a snake like you. No one should trust sending anything to you at all.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
All it tells me Mel is that I was right on my assessment of you and your character ... publishing private DM is low even for a snake like you. No one should trust sending anything to you at all.

Private what exactly? I specifically crossed off the private information shared by Lucy that was about her real life.
The Skype screenshots were a leadership meeting which everyone has the right to see.
The agreement messages are used to demonstrate that I did my diplomacy correctly, and it was you who is in the wrong.
People have the right to know about what's going on when it's game related and its relevant to this whole situation. You see we tell our players what's going on here at Only Ares; and we're honest even with competitors unlike you, who blindsides a team.

Anyway, I love you lots bestie, see you in the forest.

1632505533906.png

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

so what you slithered out from your rock and gave us the "as a snake myself, this is in fact what snakes do" speech?

go pound sand elsewhere

Trist3

Chiliarch

Oh no Timur accidentally wrote a message to himself while looking in the mirror instead of at externals