Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Trist3

Chiliarch
BTW how funny is it that bloods leadership still like to **** on the only player outside of their team who has every had their back and wanted what was best for them...

All that tells me is I was right on my assessment of bloods and their character... making deals and breaking them is low even for bad players like you. No one should trust your diplo at all

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Screw off Nutz ... it is not Bloods fault that some fool used inadequate password security. No one, Inno or you asshats have apologized for that racist note that was sent that offended so many. You guys screwed up and allowed a hacker to mess up your game on the simplest hacks out there. This security issue was outlined by a Community Manager clearly.

At no point did Bloods do anything wrong here ... you guys messed up, most likely picking a fight or trying bully the wrong person who was willing to cross a criminal line.

As for OOC asking us to stop based on this hack ... she already lied in these forums that it was the Bloods that hacked your player. So how is she believable after that. So why wouldn't we continue. The other thing that puzzled me was how quick and great detail OOC describe that the individual hacker had done this before and our bank accounts are not safe ... it made me wonder if you guys used this guys talents on other alliances, on this server or in the past. We certainly have the VIC situation of players falling out of VM for no reason. I don't know, just seems weird to me.

You lost your wonders to your own issues not unlike someone dropping wonders so that you Nutz could get a crown on the last revolt server we were on. I did have sympathy for your situation, ask other leaders in Bloods that I suggested maybe we should give back the ww when the Community Leader said that it was in fact a hack. That all disappeared when we got insulting and ignorant mm from your players. The comments in this forum and for god's sake on another server that Bloods aren't even on are toxic for all players of this game and you Nutz are amongst the most toxic.

Last edited:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Screw off Nutz ... it is not Bloods fault that some fool used inadequate password security. No one, Inno or you asshats have apologized for that racist note that was sent that offended so many. You guys screwed up and allowed a hacker to mess up your game on the simplest hacks out there. This security issue was outlined by a Community Manager clearly.

At no point did Bloods do anything wrong here ... you guys messed up, most likely picking a fight or trying bully the wrong person who was willing to cross a criminal line.

As for OOC asking us to stop based on this hack ... she already lied in these forums that it was the Bloods that hacked your player. So how is she believable after that. So why wouldn't we continue.

You lost your wonders to your own issues not unlike someone dropping wonders so that you Nutz could get a crown on the last revolt server we were on. I did have sympathy for your situation, ask other leaders in Bloods that I suggested maybe we should give back the ww when the Community Leader said that it was in fact a hack. That all disappeared when we got insulting and ignorant mm fro your players. The comments in this forum and for god's sake on another server that Bloods aren't even on are toxic for all players of this game and you Nutz are amongst the most toxic.

Since I'm a Turtle Snake, are you a Goat Snake?:D
My best friend.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
Yo guys idc bloods did what eveyone what do and I don't blame then for nit giving up theur wonders but still this whole server I don't fuvk with bloods and Timur boi we can make you ghost with one op Just like we did with the rest of y'all.
Muhvi you are a good player same too likee sad that you are with bloods hope it changes next time bcs bloods are garbage

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

As for OOC asking us to stop based on this hack ... she already lied in these forums that it was the Bloods that hacked your player. So how is she believable after that. So why wouldn't we continue. The other thing that puzzled me was how quick and great detail OOC describe that the individual hacker had done this before and our bank accounts are not safe ... it made me wonder if you guys used this guys talents on other alliances, on this server or in the past. We certainly have the VIC situation of players falling out of VM for no reason. I don't know, just seems weird to me.

You lost your wonders to your own issues not unlike someone dropping wonders so that you Nutz could get a crown on the last revolt server we were on. I did have sympathy for your situation, ask other leaders in Bloods that I suggested maybe we should give back the ww when the Community Leader said that it was in fact a hack. That all disappeared when we got insulting and ignorant mm from your players. The comments in this forum and for god's sake on another server that Bloods aren't even on are toxic for all players of this game and you Nutz are amongst the most toxic.

do you even understand what toxic is timur? it is exactly what you are saying and do, you get that right? you can clap your hands on your ears going lalalalalala and make it all go away. regardless of what happened on 133, YOU and BLOODS LEADERS still drove the knife into MY BACK, not I to you. You and your leaders ran an op on someone you were nap'd with. these are facts, truths, nothing toxic, no insults, no nothing. Straight up, factual material that you come here to refute and call me the piece of trash from the top of your garbage heap

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
do you even understand what toxic is timur? it is exactly what you are saying and do, you get that right? you can clap your hands on your ears going lalalalalala and make it all go away. regardless of what happened on 133, YOU and BLOODS LEADERS still drove the knife into MY BACK, not I to you. You and your leaders ran an op on someone you were nap'd with. these are facts, truths, nothing toxic, no insults, no nothing. Straight up, factual material that you come here to refute and call me the piece of trash from the top of your garbage heap

What a rewrite of history Every deal we made with you was a lie. You abused our agreement as if it was never there You're buddies called our founder a ***** and sundry other names and you have come on these forums ridiculing her boyfriend for ending the ceasefire after that. You have lied here that we wanted to trade straight mismatched cities when all we wanted was for you to take those tiny cities and then straight up trade city for city of the same size not large city for small city but large city for large city Nope you wanted to keep your presence in our ocean when you lied about that. This was simply a fiction you created to not look bad and while you repeat it enough times it becomes true in everyone's mind it just wasn't true. Despite our agreement you expanded into our areas with no repairing of the situation and often saying "Boys will be boys". On 133 you played fast and lose with our agreement and you wonder why we walked away from. Nope I didn't call you a piece of trash but yep you are the most toxic person I have ever met on grepo. You were at fault for what happened on 133. This is what you do and none of this over the top insult rhetoric was on these forums until you encourage it with your altered stories and flat out lies.

Why I call you toxic for this game is that you and your buddies (who follow your lead) carry these lies from server to server. You even got it started on a server we are not on. I really wish you would stop this steaming pile of crap and let people enjoy this game. I have one of your minions for god's sake send me messages here and ingame that are taunting and rude, but he is just some punk kid who takes his example from you on how to behave from you and your buddies.

You have done some of the most despicable things in the past ... you joined a domination server late only to have a productive member of the alliance you supported kicked at the last moment and you joined for an undeserved win. You are only on this server to jump in on an undeserved crown, well at least OOC confirmed that.

Last edited:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I'd like to clarify that in externals I said-- with as much as your players are celebrating this crime on externals-- it makes us wonder if bloods are in fact behind the hack, or asked for it. (paraphrasing-- too lazy to find where that post is now). Only in a PM to one player who I believed to be a friend in bloods-- did I ask, were bloods behind it as some people think? If that PM was forwarded and used negatively, that's your prerogative. Same with your vague accusations of us being responsible for some weird hacking.

Because to celebrate a crime seemed very OUT OF CHARACTER for how I operate and how I believe most good humans operate. Now I realize that perhaps the players celebrating were still in the dark on the crime itself, possibly due to Timur's stories.

Is this where I tell the world that two days ago you accused me of hacking into your computer via a GREPOLIS PM with no links?
Which I myself immediately reported to support, because I have nothing to hide?
Who immediately confirmed it had nothing to do with me?
Someone here likes to build tall tales and it ain't me @TimurTheGoat

Timur can throw shade all he wants, but if we took a Grepolis community vote, I'm pretty sure my character would stand for itself... and for him... he'd probably get the shout from a few "loyal Bloods players".

DeletedUser53657

smiley-emoticons-popcorn-essen.gif

mats25

Phrourach
drinking gin,smoking cigarets and just reading..
the start was nice by Mel,but the end seems ends like allways---where everybody throwing **** to each others necks...

but allways good to see/read and learn different players manners find they weak places and get to know they IQ level.

You cool psycholog Ouuyee

Harriden63

Chiliarch
What a rewrite of history Every deal we made with you was a lie. You abused our agreement as if it was never there You're buddies called our founder a ***** and sundry other names and you have come on these forums ridiculing her boyfriend for ending the ceasefire after that. You have lied here that we wanted to trade straight mismatched cities when all we wanted was for you to take those tiny cities and then straight up trade city for city of the same size not large city for small city but large city for large city Nope you wanted to keep your presence in our ocean when you lied about that. This was simply a fiction you created to not look bad and while you repeat it enough times it becomes true in everyone's mind it just wasn't true. Despite our agreement you expanded into our areas with no repairing of the situation and often saying "Boys will be boys". On 133 you played fast and lose with our agreement and you wonder why we walked away from. Nope I didn't call you a piece of trash but yep you are the most toxic person I have ever met on grepo. You were at fault for what happened on 133. This is what you do and none of this over the top insult rhetoric was on these forums until you encourage it with your altered stories and flat out lies.

Why I call you toxic for this game is that you and your buddies (who follow your lead) carry these lies from server to server. You even got it started on a server we are not on. I really wish you would stop this steaming pile of crap and let people enjoy this game. I have one of your minions for god's sake send me messages here and ingame that are taunting and rude, but he is just some punk kid who takes his example from you on how to behave from you and your buddies.

You have done some of the most despicable things in the past ... you joined a domination server late only to have a productive member of the alliance you supported kicked at the last moment and you joined for an undeserved win. You are only on this server to jump in on an undeserved crown, well at least OOC confirmed that.

Please stop Timur I can not listen to this rubbish any more, it is not Nutz rewriting history but you. I had screenshots and reports from your players showing you had Fiasco painted red before you even entered negotiations. I also had reports from Victrix players showing you/Bloods supporting Victrix against us/Noct your pact mates, with whom YOU had agreed with that Victrix should be our common enemy. We call this empirical evidence not some bs narrative to fit with your idea of the Bloods being honourable.

Trist3

Chiliarch

How much of a sad pathetic man (or woman) do you have to be to post this? like seriously either you are living in a blissful ignorance (which we all know isn't true) or you just lie through your teeth permanently. Ango lost the wonders TO A DATA BREACH HACK, you know this, bloods and other teams know this, in fact perfectly sane players on all teams (including bloods) have admitted this could have happened to anyone, and yet here you are still trying to justify how you and your leadership keeping their slimy hands on a prized gained from something the community is hurt by is a good thing? I mean come on even your players feel horrible about it and you're still saing you did nothing wrong.

As explained 50 times before (and yes this is how many times we need to explain things to timur cos his 2 braincells can't handle anything but his shitty reality), anyone who looked into the situation, OA, Bloods or other team, knew within less then an hour this was a hack, and who it was because the hacker posted it just about everywhere he could, your shitty excuse is worthless, you just look like an impared ape trying to justify your asshole behavior.

In conclusion, we lost the wonder because of an attack on the community, you still refuse to do anything to remedy that which shows how shitty a player and a human being you are, not counting all the hypocracy for talking "honor and respect" and never following up on it. We've all had it with your bullshit timur, go crawl back to the cave of fighter ranks 10000 where you come from and sim your little grepo career away, if you only had as much impact on the externals as you had in game (which is none) we would all be happier.

Get lost kid.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Please stop Timur I can not listen to this rubbish any more, it is not Nutz rewriting history but you. I had screenshots and reports from your players showing you had Fiasco painted red before you even entered negotiations. I also had reports from Victrix players showing you/Bloods supporting Victrix against us/Noct your pact mates, with whom YOU had agreed with that Victrix should be our common enemy. We call this empirical evidence not some bs narrative to fit with your idea of the Bloods being honourable.
Lol I was there for this-- IN the diplo talks while some rando bloods guy started attacking us and when we asked why, he said--"you guys are marked red" :D At the time I thought bloods justified it to themselves because of the language some people used with Ruthie, which I did not like. So.... gray area in my mind. But experiences after that--like DOAs experience-- they all just seem to add up the same way.

But we've gone far down a rabbit hole here. Timur acts like the voice of Bloods out here (which if purposeful by bloods, makes them deserving of the trolling they get). Left with no real voice from bloods leaders grounded in reality, or founders who at the end of the day are the ones in charge... everyone starts bashing bloods based on Timur's reality of the day. I for one respected @SilentNightKiller 's attempt at realistic dialogue. Yes it was emotionally charged in response to the PnPs (along with many other people out here on both sides)... but emotion is passion, and he made some good points. We need more of that in this game. I'd rather we not waste time debunking the reality Timur makes up each day, but focus our energy on the players and leaders with congruent thought.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Harri <3 this warms my heart

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
whats the point in bringing everything that happens in the game on the externals, it really seems so childish to me now,why dont people just focus on doing good and playing the game.

have to say this though from what i saw Only Ares has made a truly amazing team with a lot of strong players i recognize very impressive no joke! :) hats off to everyone playing there!

keep us posted of who is winning for those of us not playing here!

Be Safe all!