Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

muhvi

Phrourach
@NutsNBoltz u see this guy muhvi - hes trying to claim toons and bloods dont work together… :rolleyes:

Like you need shared tabs or something.. lets forget about all the MMs sent to SK begging for either their support or for them to attack OA so they can do stuff with less distractions

That's not what I said. Everything I talk here is from my perspective. I'm not talking on behalf of bloods or anyone else. Just answered lucky.

Trist3

Chiliarch
So the only coalition in O55 was between BBB, GA and DILLIGAF. Mainly GA and DILLIGAF as BBB were doing their own thing. Not sure why you put the mob in there. They came into the play far later. And it was a short lived one as you took in DILLIGAF who were our allies and they didn't even tell us about joining you. It happened in a finger snip after we had helped them out and let them move into our core for a safe spot. That's a very short timeline. I was the first being opped just after it happened. And I lost a lot of cities as I had a lot of cities in te front line while trying to help them out.

For Bloods, I can't really talk about it as I know very little. They didn't do any ops together with ShadowKings or Toons while I have been here. There was no shared tab or anything. You put them in just for the numbers. When the WW's started there was one for defense but there was 0 use for it anyway as they were far away from us. Some of us who asked them probably got support from them. I don't know. I never did. Those who did can ralk about it.How about you put together some numbers after your merge in O55 and lets see some of your OF merge numbers too. That's what matters. You can selectively put whatever suits you in there. It's far from the truth.

How much BS can you put into 1 post? It wasn't just GA and Dilligaf lol, BBB was very much in there too you were coordinating OPs and flipping each other cities lmao, on top of that you had toons defense in the southern cities, and BBB was benefitting from Mob support too as well as Mob hitting us in the north of 55. Sure Mob only really hit late cos their cities weren't set up, but they provided def and LTS the whole way. I also remember a 6th team in 54 helping in with the LTS but the name escapes me.

Also, you guys were given the option to merge with us, we tried quite hard with JB and PK to get you guys to join in, feel free to ask Fish about it, you were just super stubborn about it at the time and preferred going to bloods then joining us. So don't give me the "We WeRnT AwAre".

For bloods, dude you send weekly MMs to Both SK and Toons asking for support, you still share a def tab with them and up to recently shared an off tab as well (oh yeah your friends in bloods are very chatty about it sometimes and like to brag about how many allies they have), so again more BS from our friend muhvi. You do coordinate OPs with toons still too, as recently as last night there was an organized spy bomb on a city we took deep in toons territory from both teams (please tell me that's a coincidence for a laugh), sadly not followed by any offence. In fact every bloods OP has had toons offensive support with it, funnily enough, they take more cities then your incompetent asses.

Keep making up **** Muhvi, it makes you look better by the seccond.

Edit: The Mob was so into the coalition they ended up merging into BBB btw, more evidence against your random claims they weren't a part. I can pull you attack reports on my cities from at least 5 of these teams if you want.

muhvi

Phrourach
How much BS can you put into 1 post? It wasn't just GA and Dilligaf lol, BBB was very much in there too you were coordinating OPs and flipping each other cities lmao, on top of that you had toons defense in the southern cities, and BBB was benefitting from Mob support too as well as Mob hitting us in the north of 55. Sure Mob only really hit late cos their cities weren't set up, but they provided def and LTS the whole way. I also remember a 6th team in 54 helping in with the LTS but the name escapes me.

Also, you guys were given the option to merge with us, we tried quite hard with JB and PK to get you guys to join in, feel free to ask Fish about it, you were just super stubborn about it at the time and preferred going to bloods then joining us. So don't give me the "We WeRnT AwAre".

For bloods, dude you send weekly MMs to Both SK and Toons asking for support, you still share a def tab with them and up to recently shared an off tab as well (oh yeah your friends in bloods are very chatty about it sometimes and like to brag about how many allies they have), so again more BS from our friend muhvi. You do coordinate OPs with toons still too, as recently as last night there was an organized spy bomb on a city we took deep in toons territory from both teams (please tell me that's a coincidence for a laugh), sadly not followed by any offence. In fact every bloods OP has had toons offensive support with it, funnily enough, they take more cities then your incompetent asses.

Keep making up **** Muhvi, it makes you look better by the seccond.

Edit: The Mob was so into the coalition they ended up merging into BBB btw, more evidence against your random claims they weren't a part. I can pull you attack reports on my cities from at least 5 of these teams if you want.

As I said, it was a very short timeline when we, BBB and Dilligaf were fighting you as you took Dilligaf in. Toons started to support us later when we started moving to O56. As for us merging with you. You didn't want to fight Bloods as you had a NAP with them and dind't want to fight OF either. So when joining you the only possibility for us was to fight BD and Noc and whatever was left up in the north from the DOA OF gangbang. Not interested. Of course those things changed later as we can see now.

you still share a def tab with them and up to recently shared an off tab as well

Actually you are right with that one. I didin't notice. it wans't always there. :)

Last edited:

Trist3

Chiliarch
The Chosen, that was the 6th.

SHORT TIMELINE? First take on 28.02.2021, 11:12 , toons join us on 07.04.2021, 17:04 , that's a month and a half mate, a quarter of the world and AGES in the early game. Why you got to keep lying muhvi why?? and btw if you want to argue "Grepoadicts didn't join in then it was much later" which we all know is BS, the first GA take is on 09.03.2021, 08:41 , which is still over a month of war at LEAST. not to talk about the fight you guys continued to fight us after dilli fought for a week or 2.

Sheesh muhvi sheesh

Trist3

Chiliarch
Hey Bloods Imagine if you had put as much effort into boosting the 4/7 race as you did trying to close those 4 wonders from the hack you might have had the gardens and won already xD (shows your character really)

SirNeo

Hipparchus
now that i have your ATTENTION just wanted to say that i am leaving this server (if you didn't already notice it before). I had informed this to Ruthie sometime back (yup before ango incident so dont mix things here). I didn't want to just ghost or leave throwing my cities up in the air, wanted to properly hand it off in peace and exit the server gracefully.

Recently told the same to OOC also, prolly she did not believe me. if I wanted to stay I would use my 47 open slots to pick up bloods inactive and grow, let alone take some reds.

I am not saying don't attack me but if you do then expect retaliation. i didn't want to put this msg out without proving my point.

PS: keep me out of bloods vs fans arguments i m neither, i have friends on both ends who deserve to win and i m torn between the two, so you guys fight and decide i m outta here.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
The coalition against us was formed out of alliances in 55 besides Weathermen which we took in. Alliances from 54 and 56 chipped in as well. From the top of my head remembering it was:

Grepo Addicts, Bye Bye Birs, The Mob, Dilligaf, Toons. Black Dawn also provided LTS to the coalition as well at that period in time but didn't hit us. Later on, The Mob merged into Bye Bye Birs as well.

Feel free to ask Z for some details.

Trist3

Chiliarch
now that i have your ATTENTION just wanted to say that i am leaving this server (if you didn't already notice it before). I had informed this to Ruthie sometime back (yup before ango incident so dont mix things here). I didn't want to just ghost or leave throwing my cities up in the air, wanted to properly hand it off in peace and exit the server gracefully.

Recently told the same to OOC also, prolly she did not believe me. if I wanted to stay I would use my 47 open slots to pick up bloods inactive and grow, let alone take some reds.

I am not saying don't attack me but if you do then expect retaliation. i didn't want to put this msg out without proving my point.

PS: keep me out of bloods vs fans arguments i m neither, i have friends on both ends who deserve to win and i m torn between the two, so you guys fight and decide i m outta here.

Hew how come you're taking our internals deep in our core next to wonders then? doesn't seem like a leaving-the-game move man...

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Hew how come you're taking our internals deep in our core next to wonders then? doesn't seem like a leaving-the-game move man...
Yeah... I did believe @SirNeo ... till that lol. I believe him again though. He's leaving like we weren't filling our wonders after the hack-- we weren't filling to race them but were filling slowly to eventually build them if/when we had to (i.e., if no fix). He's leaving but messing around while doing it. Similar truths that can appear to be lies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@OutOfCharacters if your not to busy(of course not) :D you should get @Firefly1234 and the rest to join Fiasco on the new World.

I would love to Rim you losers all at once :cool: you and @Spartan AD first!!

bro... you were literally begging me to pact and save them both in our last world and now you want to rim them? KEK

p.s. no matter how much i dislike charles, any world firefly and those people drop i would gladly team up again just to see them mass ghost, yes im that petty.

also hi @prince of lernthia , nice to see you still kicking it