Let the BS Begin

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Wolf Pack - Alpha Cubs MRA
Spirits MRA
Angels(the 3 stooges) MRA

There, that is about 2/3rds of this world. The other 1/3rd is like 10 other alliances. How do people still think recruiting everyone is a good option... You're recruiting your own food....

DeletedUser39931

Spirits MRA

There, that is about 2/3rds of this world. The other 1/3rd is like 10 other alliances. How do people still think recruiting everyone is a good option... You're recruiting your own food....
I joined wolfpack cos I known the founder years and quite a few players there if it looks mra to you I can assure you that's not the leaders intentions

klskr

Phrourach
Spirit and angel had same tab shared everything in between them.
So it's 5 alliance with same tab sharing

DeletedUser55782

I joined wolfpack cos I known the founder years and quite a few players there if it looks mra to you I can assure you that's not the leaders intentions
The guy invited me the minute I dropped, I refused but almost the whole of the island joined that day! How do you define MRA, because that is definitely what you are in mate!

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Inno caps the alliance at 45 but these MRA's have found a loophole... Make more alliances! ROFL
So any alliance over 45 members is 100% MRA.
I'm just here for the gold rush. ;)

DeletedUser39931

The guy invited me the minute I dropped, I refused but almost the whole of the island joined that day! How do you define MRA, because that is definitely what you are in mate!
Look I'm not in ocean 55 with the rest. I joined cos I know the founder and a few others there.
I am just a soldier in this world if the recruitment been sloppy well we will found out when bp drops
Either way I can look after myself

Lots of love uncle clay

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Spirits MRA

I founded the Jura Tempest Federation and the Angels act so self-important but teamwork matters not declaring whatever you want then making enemies cause of the self-righteous attitude.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

its quite simple... MRA = mass recruiting alliance, in other words any alliance where leadership invites everyone just to fill their alliance, but then there is a difference for ones that want to cluster on specific drop islands and ones that want a lot more players by creating more wings like someone above mentioned, in this age of grepo i would rather say some ally is a mra who has 2-3 wings and merges/recruits a lot of players without any selective process behind it... if an ally goes to 45 members cap in 1st day and stops there and doesnt make more wings and that sort of stuff i wouldnt really say they are a mra, they might not be as good as other teams if there are any organized premades but it is what it is..

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
I mass recruit on islands that gives a certain tactical advantage if anyone alliance with 3 of the branches attacking.
I use spy length and troops time on deciding om who to recruit.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Just saying... Some of these alliances could use a better editor... So many typos in their profiles. Who wants to be lead by a guy that doesn't reread what he types? What happened to having unique alliance names? Everyone is the same generic name; Spirits, Angels, Wolfs(Not Wolves), Trojans;

Gotta hand it to Women Wing and Boof Brigade on the creativity.

klskr

Phrourach
you know whats sad, i remember the days when there were 10k people on a server
I thought grepolis will revive in these past 2 years with COVID conditions, but condition is getting bad.
MRA are ok, as it give the starting exp to new joinings, but now I hardly see new player joining.
Mostly old players, fighting

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
I thought grepolis will revive in these past 2 years with COVID conditions, but condition is getting bad.
MRA are ok, as it give the starting exp to new joinings, but now I hardly see new player joining.
Mostly old players, fighting
True