Let the BS Begin

Milkarat

Chiliarch
I think Angels Elite abandoned all their friends and change their name to "The Elite"

At least there are 0 repercussions for farming them.

DeletedUser39931

I thought grepolis will revive in these past 2 years with COVID conditions, but condition is getting bad.
MRA are ok, as it give the starting exp to new joinings, but now I hardly see new player joining.
Mostly old players, fighting
That's because only a few experienced players are willing to take the time to teach new players the majority of grepo players are greedy and selfish and see new players as food
Whenever I've ran an alliance I always took in a few new players as long as they were active and made sure the experienced players took time to answer their questions no matter how stupid they were just cos I remember when I started playing an knew nothing 1 player took the time to teach me

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
That's because only a few experienced players are willing to take the time to teach new players the majority of grepo players are greedy and selfish and see new players as food
Whenever I've ran an alliance I always took in a few new players as long as they were active and made sure the experienced players took time to answer their questions no matter how stupid they were just cos I remember when I started playing an knew nothing 1 player took the time to teach me

The best thing is when those grepo vets and their premades defeat those mras and start bragging how great they are and how badly outnumbered they were...

klskr

Phrourach
The best thing is when those grepo vets and their premades defeat those mras and start bragging how great they are and how badly outnumbered they were...
I started my game in a MRA, with very strict rules, I thank them till now...
But, I am not ok if a alliance form and brake too soon.
MRA or not.
We play in alliance to have friend and enjoy the game, when a alliance form and brake too soon , it lead to players leaving the game, then enjoying it