Trapesuz - Live Reporting

x78186

Phrourach
Screenshot-7.png

DeletedUser44112

It is what I think happened either way , I love to guess like bruh.
That is part of the fun and besides, I haven't seen that faction so I call them another of ER members that wanted things in their own way

I'm in Young Guns and we have been our own Alliance from the start. Well I say start most started the World late, I for instance started on 15th Oct and joined YG about the 22nd.

Shock

Chiliarch
Most ER members abandoned ship and founded Young Guns , so what will they do?

If you had any brain cells you could check and see that Young Guns was founded on October 13th, under a different, name, with idk, 7-8 of us? We all dropped together then... and it's not even hard to find that information so like.... idk maybe do at least a little bit of research or something before just saying that they founded Young Guns, pls and thx :)

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
If you had any brain cells you could check and see that Young Guns was founded on October 13th, under a different, name, with idk, 7-8 of us? We all dropped together then... and it's not even hard to find that information so like.... idk maybe do at least a little bit of research or something before just saying that they founded Young Guns, pls and thx :)
Like I said before, I don't check the ranks and etc but I just guess a possibly happening in a different way.
I am like that person on the net that drops something to get feedback on it.

DeletedUser44112

Like I said before, I don't check the ranks and etc but I just guess a possibly happening in a different way.
I am like that person on the net that drops something to get feedback on it.

So you actively lie hoping to achieve what exactly?

The way most people work is they check what they are saying is actually correct. I dont get why people just guess at something and present it as fact ☹️

Shock

Chiliarch
So you actively lie hoping to achieve what exactly?
Well if they are just ignorant if the situation are they really lying? I mean they still shouldn't be talking about things that they don't know - and are too lazy to look up, though it took me less than 30 seconds earlier today...

DeletedUser44112

Well if they are just ignorant if the situation are they really lying? I mean they still shouldn't be talking about things that they don't know - and are too lazy to look up, though it took me less than 30 seconds earlier today...

No offence dude but what are you talking about. If someone is ignorant of a situation the correct response is "I dont know" or "I think this may be the case but I'm not certain".

Not here is the Fact (even though they have no clue).