The death of OV

The real OV

Now this toxic world is finally ending, I feel liberated to post an honest account of my time playing in OV.

I have played with OV in several worlds and happily this will be my last. So, I thought I would cover a few points.

MasterSpy is an OV player

Masterspy is an OV player, and I know who he is. It is sad to read all his posts, but it sums up the delusion and brainwashing that exists in OV, or at least what is left of it!

OV are huggers – but so what!

OV started this world with the same tactics as they normally do.

Hug as many alliances as possible and create a frontline buffer so that we can sim/build and prep for WW behind the scenes undisturbed.

We tried to hug literally everyone throughout this world. I am not sure there has been any alliance that we haven’t approached. We got really lucky early on as we managed to arrange a short term deal with Shadow Walkers and when that fell apart we hug with BM and JFL and then Red Flag and all their varies consortiums, the list goes on and on.

For the record, I am also informed we tried to hug Cata before the world even started but our fearless leader Hippo messed up the diplo!

GET OVER IT

I won’t criticise our leaders for this because it won us en121 and it also got us close here. But the fact we try and we denial it ever happens is just comical.

OV are not frontliners

We all know OV are not frontliners. The exception being Marto81 who insists on pinging all of us like the world is ending (oh wait it did months ago) every time he lands on an inactive Cats player (not that I am sick of his pointless pinging ). Udhata, Yuni, Singh, Dave, Andy (Challenger) etc etc all who claimed to be frontliners did not last very long and their W-L records are just embarrassing.

We got really lucky that SC were fighting on four fronts otherwise this world would have been over pretty quickly for OV.

OV cheating and general behaviour

One of the most disappointing things for me in 130 has been all the cheating that OV does behind the scenes (which I was assured by leaders never happened).

We have all seen the screenshots of OV botting.

We have all seen the screenshots of our leaders MissusR, Hippo, Marto all knowingly sharing members login details around.

We have all seen the screenshots of all the lies and two-faced manipulation when dealing with other alliances.

We have all seen the screenshots of the bullying

We have all seen the screenshots of spam (but sadly the spammers (us) got out spammed in this world)

It is what it is. Instead of just owning up, like usual we cover it up and pretend everyone else is doing it and we never do anything wrong. It is sad, but that is the state of our leadership and our alliance. Delusional and constantly in denial. Just not good people.

Black Sails

If anyone ever had any doubts that BS was not a branch of OV or that Oz is not an OV defacto lead then 130 should well and truly had put that to bed.

Oz lives in the OV skype room and is behind a lot of major OV plans. You can see how Oz executed the move to ocean 0 with our WW only to literally drop the ball as he dropped out of BP. The self-proclaimed GOAT? To be fair, half of OV consider themselves GOAT’s. Clearly, they having the meaning lost in translation, I think GOAT resembles more the stink of our team.

OV delaying the WW

Another pointless decision by leaders (and Oz) whose sole objective is to try and feel important and “in control”. OV lost the respect of so many members when they did this. But we shouldn’t be surprised. OV are a sim alliance and when worlds go dead, and alliances stop attacking us. That is when we start playing. The way we win is to sim our opposition into submission. Not pretty, but it often works!

Death of OV

OV as we know it is dead.

Ignore the fact that all the new WW changes completely negate how a very irrelevant and outdated alliance operates.

Simply look at all the players that either left OV this world (for other worlds and new alliances), ghosted into the abyss or mass jumped into other alliances in 130.

I can’t say I blame them, sadly I felt too “loyal” to leave OV while the world was still running. I wish I had been as brave as the many, many others that left early on, disgusted with how OV leaders treat their teammates, play the game, cheat and have no regard for decency. But I am old school, and I don’t jump for better or worse.

I would truly be amazed if many people join up again with OV in a new world.

I am glad that the new WW changes make OV redundant. It is toxic alliance, and the game would be better off without them in it.

OV bullying

I will finish with this.

The ss that circulated of the all the bullying that took place by Marto81, Bestwish and Udhata on a 17-year-old kid is just disgusting.

At the end of a day this is still just a game. I am truly disgusting to have been part of an alliance that absolutely did nothing to address this, just brush it off like nothing happened. I hope those screenshots make it to your places of work and families. So, they can see what disgusting individuals you really are.

Signing off, one less member of the cult former known as OV.

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Pity you're not OV and you dont have a clue who I am

It is really sad but also typical of the few OV haters that are in my alliance that you would go to so much time and effort to write all that bs above. I'm not even going to consider wasting my own time and effort to respond to every little point that you made, but I will say that I really hope what you did write makes you feel better about yourself because it is a lot cheaper than the shrink that you really should see to get over these lack of self confidence, envy and hatred you have towards OV and I'm guessing the world in general...Good luck to you in getting the help you need, dont do anything stupid like hurting yourself or anyone else and have a great festive period and life in general.

I'll walk away from this world with my crown, with a few close alliance friends and lots of knowledge on players that I will definitely never play with again. I'm guessing that you are one of them already on the list just trying to be like me...Meryy Xmas

...Good luck to you in getting the help you need, dont do anything stupid like hurting yourself or anyone else and have a great festive period and life in general.

Default OV answer.

Typical cult answer.

Once a bully, always a bully.

I speak the truth and it must mean I want to hurt myself or others. Symptomatic of the toxicity instead of what was once a great alliance.

You know its all true. Only a truly brainwashed OV elite would pretend its not.

Sad, pathetic, and answered exactly to type.

Need not say any more.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Pssst…. What’s OV? @MasterSpy
An alliance...Oceans Veterans. Ive played against them in several worlds including their latest 2, 121 and 130. Definitely an alliance that has had their ups and downs, definitely an alliance that has made enemies over the years, definitely an alliance that i will happily play against in the future and definitely an alliance that has and will stand the test of time.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Default OV answer.

Typical cult answer.

Once a bully, always a bully.

I speak the truth and it must mean I want to hurt myself or others. Symptomatic of the toxicity instead of what was once a great alliance.

You know its all true. Only a truly brainwashed OV elite would pretend its not.

Sad, pathetic, and answered exactly to type.

Need not say any more.
Wow, you're more delusional than i thought

Coxwana

Phrourach
The real OV

Now this toxic world is finally ending, I feel liberated to post an honest account of my time playing in OV.

I have played with OV in several worlds and happily this will be my last. So, I thought I would cover a few points.

MasterSpy is an OV player

Masterspy is an OV player, and I know who he is. It is sad to read all his posts, but it sums up the delusion and brainwashing that exists in OV, or at least what is left of it!

OV are huggers – but so what!

OV started this world with the same tactics as they normally do.

Hug as many alliances as possible and create a frontline buffer so that we can sim/build and prep for WW behind the scenes undisturbed.

We tried to hug literally everyone throughout this world. I am not sure there has been any alliance that we haven’t approached. We got really lucky early on as we managed to arrange a short term deal with Shadow Walkers and when that fell apart we hug with xxxxx and JFL and then Red Flag and all their varies consortiums, the list goes on and on.

For the record, I am also informed we tried to hug Cata before the world even started but our fearless leader Hippo messed up the diplo!

GET OVER IT

I won’t criticise our leaders for this because it won us en121 and it also got us close here. But the fact we try and we denial it ever happens is just comical.

OV are not frontliners

We all know OV are not frontliners. The exception being Marto81 who insists on pinging all of us like the world is ending (oh wait it did months ago) every time he lands on an inactive Cats player (not that I am sick of his pointless pinging ). Udhata, Yuni, Singh, Dave, Andy (Challenger) etc etc all who claimed to be frontliners did not last very long and their W-L records are just embarrassing.

We got really lucky that SC were fighting on four fronts otherwise this world would have been over pretty quickly for OV.

OV cheating and general behaviour

One of the most disappointing things for me in 130 has been all the cheating that OV does behind the scenes (which I was assured by leaders never happened).

We have all seen the screenshots of OV botting.

We have all seen the screenshots of our leaders MissusR, Hippo, Marto all knowingly sharing members login details around.

We have all seen the screenshots of all the lies and two-faced manipulation when dealing with other alliances.

We have all seen the screenshots of the bullying

We have all seen the screenshots of spam (but sadly the spammers (us) got out spammed in this world)

It is what it is. Instead of just owning up, like usual we cover it up and pretend everyone else is doing it and we never do anything wrong. It is sad, but that is the state of our leadership and our alliance. Delusional and constantly in denial. Just not good people.

Black Sails

If anyone ever had any doubts that BS was not a branch of OV or that Oz is not an OV defacto lead then 130 should well and truly had put that to bed.

Oz lives in the OV skype room and is behind a lot of major OV plans. You can see how Oz executed the move to ocean 0 with our WW only to literally drop the ball as he dropped out of BP. The self-proclaimed GOAT? To be fair, half of OV consider themselves GOAT’s. Clearly, they having the meaning lost in translation, I think GOAT resembles more the stink of our team.

OV delaying the WW

Another pointless decision by leaders (and Oz) whose sole objective is to try and feel important and “in control”. OV lost the respect of so many members when they did this. But we shouldn’t be surprised. OV are a sim alliance and when worlds go dead, and alliances stop attacking us. That is when we start playing. The way we win is to sim our opposition into submission. Not pretty, but it often works!

Death of OV

OV as we know it is dead.

Ignore the fact that all the new WW changes completely negate how a very irrelevant and outdated alliance operates.

Simply look at all the players that either left OV this world (for other worlds and new alliances), ghosted into the abyss or mass jumped into other alliances in 130.

I can’t say I blame them, sadly I felt too “loyal” to leave OV while the world was still running. I wish I had been as brave as the many, many others that left early on, disgusted with how OV leaders treat their teammates, play the game, cheat and have no regard for decency. But I am old school, and I don’t jump for better or worse.

I would truly be amazed if many people join up again with OV in a new world.

I am glad that the new WW changes make OV redundant. It is toxic alliance, and the game would be better off without them in it.

OV bullying

I will finish with this.

The ss that circulated of the all the bullying that took place by Marto81, Bestwish and Udhata on a 17-year-old kid is just disgusting.

At the end of a day this is still just a game. I am truly disgusting to have been part of an alliance that absolutely did nothing to address this, just brush it off like nothing happened. I hope those screenshots make it to your places of work and families. So, they can see what disgusting individuals you really are.

Signing off, one less member of the cult former known as OV.

Bahahahahahahaha. This is comical. You idiot. Pretending to be OV so you can talk absolute drivel. Damn you must have a sad *** life. Grow up you twit and play the game or don't and pi** off back under your rock. So many keyboard warriors in this game and you typing this garbage only shows the lengths a**holes like you will go to, just to try to get an upper hand or try to make yourself feel better about your sad existence. People come in here to pump their tyres and have keyboard arguments about a browser game that means sweet f all in the scheme of things yet you take it so damn serious, it's like life or death to you because your life is so sad you bury your head in this sh!t. Get a life moron.

Bahahahahahahaha. This is comical. You idiot. Pretending to be OV so you can talk absolute drivel. Damn you must have a sad *** life. Grow up you twit and play the game or don't and pi** off back under your rock. So many keyboard warriors in this game and you typing this garbage only shows the lengths a**holes like you will go to, just to try to get an upper hand or try to make yourself feel better about your sad existence. People come in here to pump their tyres and have keyboard arguments about a browser game that means sweet f all in the scheme of things yet you take it so damn serious, it's like life or death to you because your life is so sad you bury your head in this sh!t. Get a life moron.

Bahahahahahahaha. This is comical. ^^^^^

Lost your sh!t Cox? :eek:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
@masterspychef please just shut up now and stop making our alliance (Shadow Cats/Tail Blazers) look worse than those few rotten eggs out there already have. Blind Freddy can see that you're not OV yet just an individual that has nothing better to do than think of yourself.

I'll take it as compliment that you want to be my chef, i hope you're a good cook, but honestly with all the hatred inside you i'd kind of be scared to eat anything you make me and risk being poisoned. I'll also take it as a compliment that you took so much time and effort to make an account with my name in it, shucks. If you're in the US and you want that psych help it looks like you need, please PM me in private and ill give you the contact details of a good shrink.

P.S...My spy network has already informed me of your real identity, like i thought, you have jumped in and out of more alliances this world than a hooker in a brothel jumps around. Here's a little hint for the rest of you who @masterspychef really is...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I am playing in OV ..... just waiting for Marto to ping me on sending pointless support.... I am just saying I am done with all your BS (x2) and lies.

Usual OV response - vulgarity, rudeness, pointless little angry man comments and empty threats .... Cox you know what I am saying is true.... so do you Masterspy.... why keep trying to deny it - who cares.........

The evidence is out there ALREADY! Everyone who plays Grepo already knows its true....... its only OV "Elite" who think saying "I'm a little boy" is going to make their noses retract

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
OK, did a little more digging thanks to my spy network...

1) I didnt find 1 OV player that has been pinged by Marto in pretty much the past month for support, so obviously you're not OV like we all know already.
2) If sending support is so pointless at this stage, you are also insulting myself, Achilles, Welsh, Finalhoop, Kolaiko, etc (just to name a few) that have sent support to our recent sieges on OV.
3) Your comments about 'a little boy' are kind confusing and further support your insanity
4) Id love to see this evidence you talk about and who actually thinks anywhere close to the way you do apart from those rotten eggs ive been talking about for months now. Just like them, you are further proving my point and making yourself look even stupider than you already are.

So get back in the kitchen and be the chef you claim you are and stop wasting all our time with your ranting and insane slurs.

PS...congrats to the 2 players that have already pm'd me guessing @masterspychef real identity...wasnt that hard was it 'little boy'

welsh champ

Hoplite

2) If sending support is so pointless at this stage, you are also insulting myself, Achilles, Welsh, Finalhoop, Kolaiko, etc (just to name a few) that have sent support to our recent sieges on OV.

But i/others don't ping to beg for support..... ping ping ping from Marto, im in on SC near WW, kinda cute. wish i could say im in near OV WW, shame

welsh champ

Hoplite

WOW, kind of fits into the narrative. Flying off the handle as soon as the integrity of the OV 'elite' is in question. us mere overrated players are only here for fun and to sit within the top 5 of fighters in the ranking with 7 out of 7 Wonders for 130, thanks 0zz you da man.

Cox - i remember you from older days, it is a real shame to see you change, i hope you didnt bully the aforementioned 17 year old child too.... the screenshots from Marto's conversation is for shameful reading of a 'Doctor'. Then again dentist's call themselves Doctors these days...

Coxwana

Phrourach
Welsh. I haven't changed. It just makes me sick to see this bullshit still getting spewed 10 years later. The game has changed but the not the egos in it. Another reason a lot of players are leaving in droves.
This forum used to be about top 10's, and light hearted digs.
It's turned sour and vicious. The game is about spam till the app off, land a cs and proceed to call yourself the greatest. Utter Bullshit.
No one takes on a player while they are online like the old days. Testing their skill. now it's just keep them awake for days because you can't catch them offline. Some like MartyV had integrity. Most of your side had none. So please bud, don't point fingers.
You got 7 WW's because Ozz screwed up. So what? Enjoy it and take your win and do it with grace.

Creating an account to come on here and trash talk after you have won, is just poor form and sour grapes. Still bitter after the last loss maybe? Who knows and no one cares. Time to grow up.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
But i/others don't ping to beg for support..... ping ping ping from Marto, im in on SC near WW, kinda cute. wish i could say im in near OV WW, shame
WOW, look who popped his head in...our big rotten apple boss. Thanks for enthralling us with your presence

1) I didnt find 1 OV player that has been pinged by Marto in pretty much the past month for support, so obviously you're not OV like we all know already.
3) Your comments about 'a little boy' are kind confusing and further support your insanity
4) Id love to see this evidence you talk about and who actually thinks anywhere close to the way you do apart from those rotten eggs ive been talking about for months now. Just like them, you are further proving my point and making yourself look even stupider than you already are.

So get back in the kitchen and be the chef you claim you are and stop wasting all our time with your ranting and insane slurs.

PS...congrats to the 2 players that have already pm'd me guessing @masterspychef real identity...wasnt that hard was it 'little boy'

The only spy network is the one you have in toilets.

If you need evidence look in the logs.... its not hard to find o_O Hell it has circulated on most servers that I have been in where OV are discussed as a joke. Not a single alliance respects us anymore.

Great job leads and Blacksails