Rise and Fall

DeletedUser4577

Out of ALL the alliances going on in Epsilon I would like everyones opinion. No need to bash one another about what they say, :D.
Just opinions would be great, If you disagree with what someone says about your alliance...Well :pro: and you will need to prove them wrong ingame.

So lets get some opinions of the alliances in Epsilon!

What alliances do you think will rise and what alliances do you think will fall?

Another thing would be who do you think will just stay constant?

DeletedUser4577

Alright Well Here Is A List Of Some Alliances:

One For All
Legends of Epsilon
The Renaissance
Renegades
The 300
Silent Chaos
Aegis
Pandemic
The Malazan Empire
The Enlightened
Nightmares of Elysium
Tau Serious
Reapers
Open Source Government
Irish War Wolves

Vote On These Alliances, I went ahead and put down the first 15 by order so I hope players will begin to put some opinions in this board and get it going! :D

DeletedUser

#1 Legends of Epsilon
#2 Tau Serious
#3 The Enlightened
#4 The Renaissance
#5 Pandemic
#6 Renegades
#7 The 300
#8 Nightmares of Elysium
#9 One For All
#10 Reapers
#11 Silent Chaos
#12 The Malazan Empire
#15 Open Source Government
#15 Irish War Wolves
#15 Aegis

Im a lover of small elitist alliances. Arrogant #$%^&=($. Love them so arrogant. Small power bases big players. I would have to put legends near the top as they had a large hand in defeating the melons.
Tau have been fast growers, I know some of the enlightened and they show promise.
Rennies have proven their worth and are still together. Mostly they are an unknown for me but look shiny.
Pandemic are another new group that seem to be aggressive but time will tell.
Renegades would be higher but various people have been informing me of their recruiting practices and if you recruit a player ejected from IWW then... Otherwise I would place them higher as they are holding NoE at bay with some forwards forcing.
The 300, fighting OFA I think. They are an unknown for me too.
NoE would be able to sit higher but are fighting on equal terms against Reneagades and for the reasons I outline their sinks their star.
Reapers, unknown and new... time will tell
Silent chaos and malazian are both unknowns
OSG, Aegis and IWW are well known and both are fighting for bottom spot.
OSG have a good leader, Aegis is crumbling to an alliance part of their size and are just individuals under one banner and IWW are far too diffuse to be effective

Probably
#13 OSG
#14 IWW
#15 Aegis

DeletedUser

4. One For All
3. Legends of Epsilon
5. The Renaissance
2. Renegades
7. The 300
Silent Chaos
6. Aegis
3. Pandemic
4. The Malazan Empire
5. The Enlightened
Nightmares of Elysium
#1 Tau Serious
Reapers
Open Source Government
Irish War Wolves

ok I marked them in the order I think of skill and execution. lets start with my opinion on them

1. Tau Serious - are a group of good skilled players. They are able to sop up other alliances and are in the middle of taking in Silent Chaos into thier fold.. hence why I never voted for SC.

2. Renegades - from what I have seen a quieter alliance but hit what they want and say they will hit. As far as I can tell they are honerable and tough.

3. LoE - tough troops always fighting.. put up a good front

4. OFA - same as LoE I was actually tied with them

5. The Ren - seen them grown and shrink. I placed them here as I am impressed with thier lack of ego

for the ones I didnt mark.. Silent Chaos is merging with Tau so technically they are folding. Irish War Wolves.. more like sheep. We attacked them and lost 0 cities and they lost 37. some members even were tossed from thier alliance in the middle of being conquested.. dunno if they were trying to keep thier losses low or if they were just kicking them for some other reason.

Reapers are too new. though they are technically mad melons. I know a few of their members and they are good players. The rest I dont know well enough to comment on, other than The Malazan Empire of course :p

We gained 20 members in the last week so have grown a little. We are currently wiping out Fates Knights. Most of thier members have gone to vacation mode to hide from our attacks.

DeletedUser

Well... I just joined and the only Alliance I know about so far is Knights Templar. Hopefully it does well because I just joined it, and it has plenty of members from many oceans ^__^

DeletedUser

Well... I just joined and the only Alliance I know about so far is Knights Templar. Hopefully it does well because I just joined it, and it has plenty of members from many oceans ^__^

- never a good sign.

For my opinion, I think, if you care, Styxian League will dominate O23 the next couple of months, and they should be watched. Merely because I'm their leader and the rim houses plenty of pts-whoring turtles ready for picking :) Although they dont usually upgrade their farm more than they have to,- until they get another CS.

(How they get the BP amuses me, killing off their own men by attacking themselves.)

So as I was trying to say, I think the individual alliances dominating the individual Oceans are more important than the Top 12 alliances, merely because that changes weekly, while the top alliances in each O is more interesting to watch. I personally have a good eye out for Tau, as they will be the leading alliance soon.

OFA... Meh.. Melons? Reapers? Whatever you call them, they are a force that should be recognised. Personally, I don't see it too unlikely that they either start fighting or merge with Tau in the future. Either way, rise or fall, I know that the world stays the same. The only thing increasing is the hostility in the outer circles,- which is why I joined the rim instead of joining eary, as this is only my second time playing. Mistakes is not the same as dying out here. I like that. Well, for me at least, for my enemies? Well let's just say that I'm training my members to deal with potential threats. We have just recently pissed 3 huuuuuge MRA's off, and IWW has recruited two 1700-players in my ocean.

A lot of stuff to put into a tiny message, dontchathink? :]

DeletedUser

i find it amuzing how i quit playing but i still read the forums didnt take you faggots long to break that alliance however you were playing us from the get go dont forget who was above who the only reason you jumped in points is because i quit and told my good members that you would be a good alliance to join but whatever im done with it now cant keep up with cheaters or c$ntss that use premium have fun go ahead serve me an infraction I dont give a sh!t oh and a fyi THE MALZAN EMPIRE backdoors their allies

DeletedUser

I'll only put my top 5 because otherwise it gets boring.. I'll also leave out my alliance The Enlightened to keep it neutral.

1. Legends of Epsilon - Since taking in Blades of MAGNITOGORSK (Or whatever it was) they've gone from strength to strength. . . can't argue with their skills, and even though I haven't had dealings with them, they must have a strong leadership team to be able to sustain such a high average, point count and member count. Many other alliances try to do this and simply can't.

2. Pandemic - Although an aggressive alliance I see them as the sneaky assassins. . . mopping up the mess other alliances leave behind and doing it very, VERY efficiently. They are aggressive and although new, work very well together. Wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly came out of their shell soon and really did some damage.

3. The Renaissance - Although I do not exactly take to some of their players, and they can often appear arrogant and rude, I still have a lot of respect for this alliance. They had a big part to play in taking down MM and got what they deserved imo. They pack O44 tightly, it's extremely hard to break in due to sheer numbers of cities. Their only flaw I can see is that without a few key players they would not be as strong as it appears. Overall though an interesting alliance.

4. Nightmares of Elysium - Ok, they've shrunk, and they've been quiet lately which is worrying, but they are one deadly alliance if they want to be. As many others have said, an alliance of 40 active, strong players can beat an alliance of 200 newbie players under rubbish leadership. My alliance has done it in the past with Dineh, but NoE do this on a bigger scale. Much respect for these guys, again quiet lately but hit hard when they need to.

5. Tau Serious - A new alliance. . . not 100% sure on these guys. They seem very organised and aggressive, which is good for their medium size. I'm rating them bottom of my ranks because I don't know enough about them to elaborate, but from what I've heard they are a collection of organised players from various alliances, including Silent Chaos.

Other Alliances
The only other two alliances I have some respect for are Renegades and One For All. Renegades, although don't appear strong, are organised for their size and can easily put off another attacking alliance if they want to.
Even though One For All have my alliance marked as enemies for no reason (lol), I still have some respect for them. To retain an alliance of that size, keep it top of the rankings without taking much damage takes some good leadership. Whether this be good in terms of support and activity, or whether they have a good recruitment technique to replace lost players, somehow they do it.

I don't know enough about any other alliances to comment. I have my opinions, but they are mainly based on rumours.

DeletedUser

I reform my post to move it more in line with yours. My knowledge a number of alliances is limited to say that.

Having cities in many oceans is not a good thing. You consolidate an ocean and then move into another or expand around a central point. Most alliances expand along the path of least resistance and recruit anyone. The hall marks of a MRA, cities in every ocean therefore the mass need for diplomacy to protect members isolated.... isolated penguins... their icebergs drifted too far apart and they froze to death... sorry to any former penguins just mental imagery at play.

Interesting that you would put Pandemic as number #2, from what I have heard they have a number of inactives and are on the verge of fighting Renegades or are doing a poor job of it. However they are mopping up OFA members who had cities in their ocean which were as said isolated from the host.

DeletedUser

Isn't most of Tau Serious Ex Melones?

Some are. Others are from SD and there are others as well. They are a force to be reckoned with, and I suspect them of being an aggressive bunch.

DeletedUser

Interesting that you would put Pandemic as number #2, from what I have heard they have a number of inactives and are on the verge of fighting Renegades or are doing a poor job of it. However they are mopping up OFA members who had cities in their ocean which were as said isolated from the host.

I have never had dealings with them, they are too far away to work with or be against The Enlightened, it has been a while since I looked at the stats, might have to re-check.
but, as you said, they seem to be picking off OFA members efficiently enough, if they put that logic to fighting other alliances they'd be fine.

DeletedUser

Pandemic is extremely dangerous, as they only have the elite players with high points and lots of cities. This allows them to terminate with extreme prejudice. I've seen these guys send 80 attacks at one guy and they all arrived in a time line of 15 minutes.
(They used to be the Moogles and they then became the Domination Complex, and they are now Pandemic).

The Exiles are a new Alliance and seem to be going the same way. Not many players but they are all very good and seem well coordinated.

DeletedUser

I take it you have fought them or go under the name of petger in the game or are in OFA then?

DeletedUser

it appears that the number 13 alliance has been left out,-Black Watch-,this is a strong group who support each other and are strong in o55 with expansion in progress.i wouldnt overlook these guys,they have been an alliance for awhile and they are growing,i can see them in the top ten very soon

DeletedUser

I see that you are part of them;

Mergers - List kept to show respect to those who have chosen to join Black Watch and in memory of their beginings.
S.R.A.T. -- Beginning April 21st -- Welcome them!!
Kingdom of Pirates
-- effective 21st June 2010 Brothers in ARMS founded by ---Merlinus---
Titans of Thanatos
-effective 29th of June 2010 Founded by ---Handler--

It probably will be true as you say but I am not overly awed by this as to get there you either will do it by merging or waiting for another MRA that is in the top 12 to crumble.

But then your group are a cut above some of the other groups about but I would work on your members as you have several players with 0 points

DeletedUser

But then you said top 10 and I dont think you have the strength to do that

To do that you either need 4.2 million points or 1.7million more or for Aegis to crumble and to get 3.5 million points

DeletedUser

I haven't fought Pandemic, but one of my friends that wasn't in my Alliance was hit by them, barbQ, the 80 attacks were only on one of his cities. You can see him in the Battle Points Ranking, he is in the top 100 after being rimmed.

DeletedUser

I doubt that, anyway it was the moogles that attacked him and I think 80 attacks on a city.... but then a couple got 5 or more people attacking a city. If you count support as an attack then maybe I can agree with you otherwise I dont think that at one time there were 80 attacks fielded. Across the borad definately. Individually no.