Vikings = Embarrassing

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Considering you took it from inactives and not active players - makes you look weak.

@Tbom9 - You need to be able to actually take a city from me to be considered good or even...competent.

Bragging on a pyrrhic victory...as I said...makes you desperate.

Lol... Why don't you frontline then? You cower way in the back of your massive MRA then use the inactives excuse.. Well if they are inactive then why are you letting them wear your badge? Maybe kick all the inactives then? BTW... Everyone we siege is fighting back, they just don't have a team backing them up.

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
Lol... Why don't you frontline then? You cower way in the back of your massive MRA then use the inactives excuse.. Well if they are inactive then why are you letting them wear your badge? Maybe kick all the inactives then? BTW... Everyone we siege is fighting back, they just don't have a team backing them up.

Oh I am on the frontline...I'm just on the far west front line.

And I'm no officer of this MRA with incompetent leadership. If it were me leading...there wouldn't be any inactives, and simmers would be eaten.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Oh I am on the frontline...I'm just on the far west front line.

And I'm no officer of this MRA with incompetent leadership. If it were me leading...there wouldn't be any inactives, and simmers would be eaten.
So you would openly hand off your cities then since you are a simmer? Oh wait you already are handing them off..

BTW, I'd come take your cities, but they are probably out of the Dom zone, so they are useless. Anyway there are bigger fish to fry, I'll let you fatten up first then you can grease the griddle. :p

1640078036557.png

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
Never was mine to own. He had me take it on his behalf.

Regardless of the location: You have triple my cities...and you still couldn't take one of mine. Know your place.