Top 12

Grepo Chuckey

Lochagos
UPDATED 2/18/2022
UPDATED 2/19/2022

Grepo Chuckey's Top 12

1) Merge The Servers- SWIM!!!!! Very experienced group with some household names. One in particular, Grepo Chuckey. *Blushes* As for their name, they picked it because they want all the servers to merge so worlds won't be dead anymore
2) Nothing follows
3) Nothing follow
4)Nothing follows
5)Nothing follows
6)Nothing follows
7)Nothing follows
8)Nothing follows
9)Nothing follow

10)Toons- FLOAT! Primarily based in ocean 64. I'm not a big fan of their strategy. They won't be getting bp unless they feed themselves, but that takes the fun out of the game. BUT they have a better chance at WW than bloods. (CONGRATS TOONS YOU MOVED UP A SPOT!!!)

11)Poopy Poppy Playtime- SINK I don't know what's more cringe, their name or the fact they're retreating to ocean 64, before bp even ends. Truth be told, I had high hopes for these guys. They intentionally joined the world with bloods, making both alliances strong in numbers. Looks like bloods will eventually be alone in the world. Whoever the shot caller is, step down.

12) True bloods?- Sink. Garbage.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Wlod

Hipparchus
Mama Rabbits Gold will rim every other alliance there is in this world.

We coming for you.

Keep the carrots ready.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Grepo Chuckey's Top 12

1) Merge The Servers- SWIM!!!!! Very experienced group with some household names. One in particular, Grepo Chuckey. *Blushes* As for their name, they picked it because they want all the servers to merge so worlds won't be dead anymore
2) Nothing follows
3) Nothing follow
4)Nothing follows
5)Nothing follows
6)Nothing follows
7)Nothing follows
8)Nothing follows
9)Nothing follow
10)Nothing follows
11)Nothing follows
12) True bloods?- Sink. Garbage.

Thanks for reading!

Number 12 ahahaha ffs I shouldn't but I giggled

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
nothing makes me smile more than seeing Anes in their ally again after totally ghosting on them in middle of the war and front line without any words :)

anyone wishing to do any diplo even a nap with bloods... good luck because it wont be fun.

Cheda & Gandalf for the win !

Hahaha yeah, Anes is great though, hasn't ghosted with us in Event Horizon, yet ;)
I'm sure when Hammer batters Bloods, we can bring Anes back to the right side!

For now remember the Bloods song:
Knees are weak, playing fair is hard and heavy. See that unethical wonder over there? We're cancelling our vm to build it already.