Changes to Zeus rage & Sea Storm

Grepo Chuckey

Lochagos
It's been brought to my attention that many players aren't happy with the mechanics of the spells.

1) Defenders can rage/SS the same attack as many times as they want to.
2) If you send a bunch of fake attacks you'll be warned for "spamming"
3) Zeus kills all your cats on the first rage

Some changes I would love to see are defender cooldowns & changing the Zeus rage to where it doesn't kill all the cats in 1 spell. Defenders really have a huge advantage because of these spells & when you send fakes, they cry spam.

Quite honestly, the rage spell just kinda triggers me. There's just some kid on the other end of the computer laughing because he just got free bps.

Last edited:

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
It's been brought to my attention that many players aren't happy with the mechanics of the spells.

1) Defenders can rage/SS the same attack as many times as they want to.
2) If you send a bunch of fake attacks you'll be warned for "spamming"
3) Zeus kills all your cats on the first rage

Some changes I would love to see are defender cooldowns & changing the Zeus rage to where it doesn't kill all the cats in 1 spell. Defenders really have a huge advantage because of these spells & when you send fakes, they cry spam.

Quite honestly, the rage spell just kinda triggers me. There's just some kid on the other end of the computer laughing because he just got free bps.
defenders already have quite a big disadvantage ever since they introduced aphro (narc being too good, sirens securing unsnipable OLU attacks)
I dont think there needs to be a reason to make the attackers even stronger

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Actually costs of both spells are pretty high so max they can do 3 times with help of daily gift (of course if the don’t have FFs next door and TT of attack isn’t huge).

Attackers have eq and narc (too good) on the other hand. And rage attacks Cats cuz that’s most expansive troop population wise (if I’m not mistaken both spells focuses 1st on the troops which takes most population in your attack).

Even though both spells are really annoying when you are attacker, I think both are properly done. If you Op someone those casts won’t help defender much, since they’ll have multiple attacks on their way, while narc will affect them every single time they get attacked. Only advantage when these spells get is when you attack someone singular time for BP.

Also sending couple of distraction attacks have never been considered as spam so you won’t get problem for that, even if some kid cries that it’s a spam.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
I got told I was cheating when I used 10 rages on a 1 hour attack. "I don't think you know how much favor you just used"
That is an excessive amount of favor. It would be hard to get that much favor except in ideal circumstances.
However, I’d just attack 3 of your cities to get you to waste favor and then send my real attacks. Also, my 3 attacks wouldn’t be harassment since I’d just do it all in one hour as part of an OP and they’d be real nukes.
I wouldn’t bother sending a minimal attack once an hour at one city. That is harassment!
If I want to take your city, I won’t harass you…. I’d just send a CS with 10 clearing and 20 supports plus whatever my alliance members send.

bugeyes10

Phrourach
@Zen Shadow talks big game but won't back it up. Literally responds to a post about people not knowing how to herc proving he doesn't know how to herc. The jokes really do write themselves.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
That is an excessive amount of favor. It would be hard to get that much favor except in ideal circumstances.
However, I’d just attack 3 of your cities to get you to waste favor and then send my real attacks. Also, my 3 attacks wouldn’t be harassment since I’d just do it all in one hour as part of an OP and they’d be real nukes.
I wouldn’t bother sending a minimal attack once an hour at one city. That is harassment!
If I want to take your city, I won’t harass you…. I’d just send a CS with 10 clearing and 20 supports plus whatever my alliance members send.

you should look up what the hero Heracles does.

bugeyes10

Phrourach
Is hero when in city town can no be affected by spells? :)
index.php