Top 5 & World Prediction

bugeyes10

Phrourach
I never really understand people who use FS, they don't kill any of the important ships.
stopped the cs there all @Grepo Chuckey needs to do now though is build 1 hydra
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif

Grepo Chuckey

Lochagos
we indeed have 1 NAP going with Poppy correct we are also 1 branch unlike almost everyone else here. Your guys talk so much sh*t about bloods and barely taken anything even when all the hitters have only 1 enemy who barely hits back. Bunch of tough guys. Oh but bloods simmers!!

We just started fighting bloods lol. We were too busy killing their dlu on lv 3 walls when they were protecting Projects.

We haven't even fully began fighting them and they're already retreating to the rim, ghosting, and hitting vm.

I'm also a little confused on your statement. It's kinda as if you're standing up for bloods, but you talk down on them as well. Opinions change when things don't work out the way you planned I guess.

even when all the hitters have only 1 enemy who barely hits back. Bunch of tough guys. Oh but bloods simmers!!
Disolve your nap with Poppy. Sounds like you're part of the problem as well

Last edited:

slammed

Taxiarch
well seems like bloods hitting vm and fully elite playing farmville up in 74 lol. not sure of that plan