New World Settings Poll Part 2

What settings should the new world have?

• Conquest

Votes: 96 63.2%
  • Revolt

Votes: 51 33.6%
  • World Wonders

Votes: 62 40.8%
  • Domination

Votes: 72 47.4%
  • Alliance Cap 25

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Alliance Cap 35

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Alliance Cap 40

Votes: 83 54.6%
  • Morale Active

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • Morale Inactive

Votes: 109 71.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
No, actually, my group doesn’t need to grow faster. The MRA groups recruited most everyone around on day one of the server, but I’m selective in who I play with. Perhaps I’ve been in one too many MRAs over the years, but I simply don’t like MRA play or the players who favor it. You call us “irrelevant” players, but that’s actually your view of half to 3/4 of the players in your own alliances. In my alliance, all of my players matter. Therein lies the difference between me and you. Well, that and the tarnished cannibal crowns you seem so proud of.

bugeyes10

Phrourach
Not worried about being bullied. Happens every MRA server and I don’t care about pixels anyway. I find it highly amusing to snipe CSs coming from “superior” MRA players.
Regarding your take on money, that’s the same argument that you guys always make; the “we spend all the gold and Inno depends on us” argument is trite. Notice my proper use of a semicolon in that sentence. ;)
A proper analysis of spending on the game would reveal that Inno would make 10 times the money off of 20k small spenders on a server than they do by catering to a few big spenders on a 2k player server. The fact is, MRA players killed the game for all the reasons I enumerated above and the game won’t be popular until Inno limits the success of the MRA strategy by making it harder to do. I’d love to see you guys coordinate 6 or more alliances on discord with the ability to only have 2 pacts and 2 tab shares in game. You’d have to work a lot harder to maintain your inactive food supply. Hard work is not on your resume. You cannibalize your way to most every crown.
Idk why you think I'm part of an MRA and assume hard work is not on my resume. In fact making statements without informing yourself is a pretty bad look. Ik you think that MRAs kill the game and you're right; but an organized, well run, skilled premade puts them to shame. Case and point is 136. We(meme) dropped for the most part 2 months into the server, proceeded to take over two oceans, head south and defeat our first enemy 203-2 before they disbanded. Then continued on to do this(pictured below). We then won wonders despite having done 0 prep before November and having never played wonders before. Do I think MRAs make the game boring, of course. Are they an obstacle? Nounknown.png

kingpg28

Phrourach
imagine 2 skilled premades dropping on a world with no MRAs that would be the slowest growing most boring server ever, MRAs are needed to make the game go smooth

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
imagine 2 skilled premades dropping on a world with no MRAs that would be the slowest growing most boring server ever, MRAs are needed to make the game go smooth
That’s the fox running the henhouse. You guys want a predictable game. I’m currently ranked 46 as a player on EN141. I have used 3k bought gold on this server, 20 dollars, mostly for four advisors since I don’t need the merchant. I remember servers 5 years ago where I dropped 1k dollars to get established in the top 100 players. Here, I spent one fiftieth of that amount to be in top 50. The fact is, I’m a good player and MRAs have ruined the game. No MRAs would actually be a lot more challenging and after a couple of servers and a little advertising about rebalancing the game, you hangers on from the MRA world would be hard pressed to win a server. The only reason you win crowns consistently is you recruit up 4 oceans of players at the start of the server so that there is no competition except within your own ranks. I remember a different game.

Edit: and please don’t get me wrong…. I don’t want to go back to spending 1k on a server. What I want is a game that players could spend 50-100 bucks on over 6 months and actually be competitive for 20k players and a server that isn’t down to 2 alliances after 2 months with 6 months to go until endgame…

Last edited:

kingpg28

Phrourach
That’s the fox running the henhouse. You guys want a predictable game. I’m currently ranked 46 as a player on EN141. I have used 3k bought gold on this server, 20 dollars, mostly for four advisors since I don’t need the merchant. I remember servers 5 years ago where I dropped 1k dollars to get established in the top 100 players. Here, I spent one fiftieth of that amount to be in top 50. The fact is, I’m a good player and MRAs have ruined the game. No MRAs would actually be a lot more challenging and after a couple of servers and a little advertising about rebalancing the game, you hangers on from the MRA world would be hard pressed to win a server. The only reason you win crowns consistently is you recruit up 4 oceans of players at the start of the server so that there is no competition except within your own ranks. I remember a different game.

Edit: and please don’t get me wrong…. I don’t want to go back to spending 1k on a server. What I want is a game that players could spend 50-100 bucks on over 6 months and actually be competitive for 20k players and a server that isn’t down to 2 alliances after 2 months with 6 months to go until endgame…

if you spent 1k to be top 100 then you truly are trash, that is 240k gold if you got 240k gold and only top 100 then bro your buns, i can spend 80$ and be top 20

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
if you spent 1k to be top 100 then you truly are trash, that is 240k gold if you got 240k gold and only top 100 then bro your buns, i can spend 80$ and be top 20
Lols, dude, 5 years ago me and one other guy evicted 20 Eviction Notice players in 3 weeks spending that kind of money, but I’m much more mellow now…

Edit: and I’ve never cared much about rankings…. My current alliance is like 9 players and top 15 on points, ABP, DBP, and total fight points on 141…. Chew on that…

Edit 2: Further, the top MRA alliances try to recruit us and fail, then they try to kill us and take a few cities, but we colonize more. However, there isn’t much point in playing this server anymore since it’s 6 months to domination endgame and I don’t feel like humoring them quite that long. I have my 20 bucks of gold for next server and a crew coming with me. We are just waiting for Inno to drop the server and then we will choose where we drop in around the core after the MRA dirtbags claim their initial starting area.

Edit 3: BTW, our stats are really for just 7 members, one large one joined recently. The other two haven’t done anything on server but were added because one started late and the other is just a random friend of his. Our stats are for 6 players with one recent addition.

Last edited:

kingpg28

Phrourach
Lols, dude, 5 years ago me and one other guy evicted 20 Eviction Notice players in 3 weeks spending that kind of money, but I’m much more mellow now…

what server and what name i need to know ASAP, i finally decided to look at your stats, not a single top 50 worth noting .. you lost cities to RF on methone, i honestly am not listening or taking your word for a single thing you say

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
what server and what name i need to know ASAP, i finally decided to look at your stats, not a single top 50 worth noting .. you lost cities to RF on methone, i honestly am not listening or taking your word for a single thing you say
Dude, I don’t care about stats, nor servers. I think the one I was talking about was mid 80’s EN, and the Eviction Notice players weren’t active much. Me and another guy dropped in and had 10 cities each in O34 within a week out of BP all by CQ and the rest of that group ghosted. Then we merged a 30 man alliance under our leadership because we were so aggressive, but that was back when I was a bully. I’ve run a 4 ocean 200 player MRA alliance and also taken over a full ocean with one officer dropping in with me. The fact is I am fully qualified to talk about every aspect of this game.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Interesting way to say you've never won a world lmao
Yeah, I haven’t. So what? I’ve probably had more fun playing than the crown holders who have to stick around 6 months after ruining a server before the next one starts…. Again, you repetitive crown winners are killing the game.
I can survive your style of play, but can’t beat you, nor do I want to join you. You complain about low playership, but you argue against changes that would affect your win.
Don’t bother saying the game looks old or it should go faster. That is BS. Inno needs to limit MRA MPA play by limiting alliances to 2 pacts and 2 alliance tab shares and lowering the alliance member cap to 30 or less.

An active server of 400 players would destroy your 90 player MRA in short order or at least make your lives difficult. As it stands, 40 players can drop in groups of 10, recruit 35 more players each group for a total of 180 MRA players and the server is basically over after you MPA a few upstart alliances and betray them a month or two later.
If a server had 30 real alliances, even your insertion of spies into the server wouldn’t be a serious concern.
The problem here is that you folks care more about winning another server over actually having a fun server that doesn’t have a predetermined outcome.

Edit: and if we had 10k players and your premade was limited to 90 players in 3 alliances, you wouldn’t be able take over more than a portion of one ocean in a month or two. You would have a lot more active enemies to fight. You also couldn’t just recruit an entire ocean with 4-6 alliances.

Edit 2: further, adding Pokémon manticores or making some of the heroes look a little more comely won’t fix the player retention issue. The game looks fine and works fine, but MRA play is killing it because no new players or small groups can compete at all against the entire core being 4 MRA alliances, even if half or more of those MRA players will be eaten as internals in 2 months. If a smaller group even tries to take a MRA city inactive, as long as that player logs on in a few hours, 10 nukes will be sent to kill the CS. However, if that same player city wasn’t in an MRA, that city would be lost and taken. That MRA player shouldn’t be allowed to exist. It is only the MRA MPA structure in the game which allows such players to survive.

Last edited:

bugeyes10

Phrourach
Yeah, I haven’t. So what? I’ve probably had more fun playing than the crown holders who have to stick around 6 months after ruining a server before the next one starts…. Again, you repetitive crown winners are killing the game.
I can survive your style of play, but can’t beat you, nor do I want to join you. You complain about low playership, but you argue against changes that would affect your win.
Don’t bother saying the game looks old or it should go faster. That is BS. Inno needs to limit MRA MPA play by limiting alliances to 2 pacts and 2 alliance tab shares and lowering the alliance member cap to 30 or less.

An active server of 400 players would destroy your 90 player MRA in short order or at least make your lives difficult. As it stands, 40 players can drop in groups of 10, recruit 35 more players each group for a total of 180 MRA players and the server is basically over after you MPA a few upstart alliances and betray them a month or two later.
If a server had 30 real alliances, even your insertion of spies into the server wouldn’t be a serious concern.
The problem here is that you folks care more about winning another server over actually having a fun server that doesn’t have a predetermined outcome.

Edit: and if we had 10k players and your premade was limited to 90 players in 3 alliances, you wouldn’t be able take over more than a portion of one ocean in a month or two. You would have a lot more active enemies to fight. You also couldn’t just recruit an entire ocean with 4-6 alliances.

Edit 2: further, adding Pokémon manticores or making some of the heroes look a little more comely won’t fix the player retention issue. The game looks fine and works fine, but MRA play is killing it because no new players or small groups can compete at all against the entire core being 4 MRA alliances, even if half or more of those MRA players will be eaten as internals in 2 months. If a smaller group even tries to take a MRA city inactive, as long as that player logs on in a few hours, 10 nukes will be sent to kill the CS. However, if that same player city wasn’t in an MRA, that city would be lost and taken. That MRA player shouldn’t be allowed to exist. It is only the MRA MPA structure in the game which allows such players to survive.
Do you know what an MRA is? Because you keep running back to that line when I do not, in fact, play in an MRA. It's true, MRAs can win wonders worlds by just recruiting everyone. But people also win crowns by actually being good at the game. Like I actually don't know how to explain this to you. I even shared a screenshot that showed my alliance of 59 players with a warscore of 1059-85 against a 161 player MRA and you kept ranting about how "you MRA players ruin worlds" like dude I'm trying to tell you it isn't impossible to beat MRAs if you're actually good at the game. Stop blaming you losing worlds on MRAs and instead look to getting a team of players who are active, alarm responsive, and know how to time together.

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
Do you know what an MRA is? Because you keep running back to that line when I do not, in fact, play in an MRA. It's true, MRAs can win wonders worlds by just recruiting everyone. But people also win crowns by actually being good at the game. Like I actually don't know how to explain this to you. I even shared a screenshot that showed my alliance of 59 players with a warscore of 1059-85 against a 161 player MRA and you kept ranting about how "you MRA players ruin worlds" like dude I'm trying to tell you it isn't impossible to beat MRAs if you're actually good at the game. Stop blaming you losing worlds on MRAs and instead look to getting a team of players who are active, alarm responsive, and know how to time together.
ahhhhh scary MRA players

1647582370001.png

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
You’re talking to a revolt nerd, he doesn’t know what those pictures are
I don’t play revolt. That’s the kid’s version of the game.
Listen, I like small active groups. I’m not a fan of wings. I’m opposed completely to MRA play, because it isn’t skillful play. There might be a core of skilled players, but they recruit a lot of players they will not endgame with. It’s how they gain a size advantage early in the game. Really bad MRAs crumble before they can ever eat all the food they recruited and it is usually due to being attacked by a small lean team. Honestly, if you aren’t an MRA MPA backstabbing type player, then why are you defending that play style?
I survive and even thrive on any server I choose to. I see the effect MRAs have on the player base though.

kingpg28

Phrourach
I don’t play revolt. That’s the kid’s version of the game.
Listen, I like small active groups. I’m not a fan of wings. I’m opposed completely to MRA play, because it isn’t skillful play. There might be a core of skilled players, but they recruit a lot of players they will not endgame with. It’s how they gain a size advantage early in the game. Really bad MRAs crumble before they can ever eat all the food they recruited and it is usually due to being attacked by a small lean team. Honestly, if you aren’t an MRA MPA backstabbing type player, then why are you defending that play style?
I survive and even thrive on any server I choose to. I see the effect MRAs have on the player base though.

weather i play ES or EN this next server i want you to drop with your best squad, and i will take my time and solo you and your crew, no outside interferance.. i havnt played in months too so im rusty.. lets see how good you are

Status
Not open for further replies.