Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On March 29th our newest world will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 4
  • Unit speed: 3
  • Trade speed: 3
  • Beginners protection: 7 Days
  • Alliance limit: 40
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Conquest Duration: 8 hours
  • Morale: Inactive
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Artifact: The Golden Fleece

Last edited:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Siege time isn't tied to world speed otherwise speed 3 would be 8 and speed 4 would be like 6 in regards to conquest duration. The duration of sieges are a separate setting same with foundation times.

Bungdit Din

Phrourach
Siege time isn't tied to world speed otherwise speed 3 would be 8 and speed 4 would be like 6 in regards to conquest duration. The duration of sieges are a separate setting same with foundation times.
The duration of the siege differs from world to world. On most worlds it depends on the speed factor.

This is from the wiki, so infact time should be 6hrs

.G0B0

Hoplite
I believe changing the siege time to 8 hours would be well received by everyone. No one i know wants to have 12 hour sieges on a speed 4 world.

Want to make a case for Heph blessing as well. Based on what I saw in 141.

- Allows for teams to get established quicker.

- Allows for less experienced teams to survive as they get bigger cities and more of them. Losing cities isn’t as impactful.

- More players/teams = a more dynamic world.

Seems like the kind of situation where everyone involved wins.

kingpg28

Phrourach
anyways if yall not scared of some competition on a fast world come play ES i will be waiting, every stat is better than this world and you get 25k gold per purchase so no excuses