Top 5 & World Prediction

slammed

Taxiarch
I can't remember a world where there hasn't been a lot of pacts and multiple branching.. it has always been there, and despite not liking much, I've done it/am doing it now haha

its every world. there ends up being a coalition and it completly gets messed up lol. but also boring. i want them to come up with a world where u can only get admins with gold. no pacts,no naps. and go at it. only strong will survive

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
W
Oooooh boy this post is uninformed.
1. We kinda did invite you, you were in our forums and we had a NAP. If anything, it was Project who was "being sent" to fight F2P as they were the ones most frequently attacked. I don't even really get your point here.
2. If we were colonizing in your ocean (information we never received), tell our leaders. Actions of rogue members are bad, but we can't do anything about it if we don't know about it because you don't tell us about it. That's kinda on you.
3. We were also pretty clear about the terms of our NAP. iirc, the leaders summed it up in about 3 sentences. Don't attack Poppy, don't expand in O54, they won't expand in O55.
4. A NAP is about as good as a full ally at this point in the game. Now F2P don't have a third paty to worry about and can fully focus on one alliance. When the big man in the room no longer has to worry about the little guys ganging up, it doesn't matter if one little guy is on his side or not because it's easy enough for him to win anyway.
Well did you offer for shared forums , oh I did not know ?? Lol whom did you contact by the way . I've been the founder of Poppy for almost from start and I did not know it .

Well for that pact we too asked for the same to be followed but some of your players just started to colonize near our core . Take it from me when our players approached you guys to swap cities , why were you guys reluctant , because you wanted those cities , in case if we fall you could crouch upon us and feast on us.
And by the poppy is not so cheap to complain all the time.

F2P just has a NAP , well people would call poppy dumb if we went to war against F2P when our allies were not ready to help us out .

You guys underestimate Poppy , that's the problem . . . .

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
For
You can't say you're a fighter then write some noob stuff like that, what even are those numbers and times lmao
For your info .
We've cleared you guys out of Ocean 54 in 4 days , Ask Slammed / Kid Icarus , if you don't believe me. Lol
And as far as concerned I don't talk without proof .

Actually it was not like we taking cities , it was like you were handing us your cities , appreciate that . We've lost not more than 3 nukes while clearing you out .

To be frank Chicken Thugs for that matter Toons are much better opponents than Bloods

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
Wait a minute what are we quarrelling about ?? Now I'm confused . . . .
About us attacking Bloods or About us making NAP with F2P.

End it I'm tired typing .

MoltenFalcon

Hoplite
My sincere apologies to everyone (especially to Bloods and VS) , I did not intend to offend anyone ,it's just that I lost my cool when you called Poppy dumb .

If I had hurt anyone's feelings please do forgive me .

Lost1547

Hipparchus
Please keep Elis out of EN142. No one cares about that server. Like really, 0 people. Bloods have backstabbed people before, as every other premade out there has, no surprise in that. This is a strategy game, that is exactly what can and will happen in strategy games. If you don't like it, then you really shouldnt play the game. Backstabbing is just a part of what makes the game so exciting
@MoltenFalcon @slammed @Kid Icarus thats the difference between snakes and f2p, we dont stab allies and call it exciting.

At the start when we had the split. We asked bloods to take in/merge with us cause we only had 25-30 players left who were active.
They declined.
We started off by securing our core and colonizing on bloods core, its their fault that they went turtle on that island instead of trying to work together and kick us off.
Luckily they got some awesome players who dont know what an alarm is, so we had ez city takes in there core
We asked you guys for a NAP as we had no beef against poppy.
After bloods refused, projects fall apart and they decided to merge with us putting us back on track.
Idk why they are crying about the NAP and calling it a bad decision when its really beneficial to both of us at the same time.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
My sincere apologies to everyone (especially to Bloods and VS) , I did not intend to offend anyone ,it's just that I lost my cool when you called Poppy dumb .

If I had hurt anyone's feelings please do forgive me .
i havent called you or anyone else dumb and i dont think anyone else did. i like jokes but not insulting people. what we said was that you made a diplo mistake. however i also mentioned that maybe we dont know the backround and what arrangments you have made with f2p. but unless you have arranged a merge between poppys and f2p, what you did was a huge diplo mistake.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
@MoltenFalcon @slammed @Kid Icarus thats the difference between snakes and f2p, we dont stab allies and call it exciting.

At the start when we had the split. We asked bloods to take in/merge with us cause we only had 25-30 players left who were active.
They declined.
We started off by securing our core and colonizing on bloods core, its their fault that they went turtle on that island instead of trying to work together and kick us off.
Luckily they got some awesome players who dont know what an alarm is, so we had ez city takes in there core
We asked you guys for a NAP as we had no beef against poppy.
After bloods refused, projects fall apart and they decided to merge with us putting us back on track.
Idk why they are crying about the NAP and calling it a bad decision when its really beneficial to both of us at the same time.
who will you fight dude when you finish with bloods? you ll sim waiting patiently for wonder era to start?