5Stonehail mae33295321040
6SIMMER FARMERS25744221170
7UWU Warriors23360201168
8Hannibals22323181240
9To Be Determined17265151151
10Just For Laughs II14068131082
11Just For Laughs12994101299
12Changed by Support794171134

lookin at this list i see disappointment, nothing else but disappointment with that being said as long as those other 9 people in JFL can build support this world might turn out in a JFL win over venom (Miknel is terrible) but as of now lookin at this i see

1. sink
2. sink
3. will end up merging into someone and play a big role in endgame
4. def sink
5. def sink
6. with a ally name like this you would think oh its some decent players joking around with ally name.. nah they suck too sink
7. couple familiar names might end up floating
8. Sink
9. anyone that still uses TBD will sink
10. ahh jbro the man who i posted his offline times in forums on methone and he threated to kill me and my family and he was on a plane to vegas.. what ever happened with that? anyways gold trading ally but not the worst on this list potential sink
11. i have as a swim just cause of lack of comeptition.. if charlie not rimmed before 5-8 cities then he will stick around
12. prolly ends up joining a ally.. everyone except bucks.. no one likes bucks

PGs predicition:

when its all said and done there will be 3 teams/groups at the end, in the beginning JFL will eat on some trash MRAs and take a couple players here and there, leaving them with a full team of noobs but ppl able to take cities which is all you need in dom, now the biggest factor will be venom and where they drop, knowing mik he will most likely drop 44 away from the action, causing them to grow a little slower but still fast.. knowing charlie and his whole idea of F a core i want smoke he will end up going west into NE 45 and into 44 to fight venom while venom will control 44 and slowly move south, now this conflict leaves a MRA or MRAs unbothered in 54 and in turn they form a huge coalition, now why this is important they will have approximately 1.5-3 months before venom and JFL are big enough to where their forntlines touch in 54 so with main fighters in each ally on the venom/jfl frontline the MRA will not face too much of a challenge, still bleed cities but not as much and they will survive until dom, now the fun starts this MRA will be the make or break for dom (assuming mik doesnt ghost by then) each side will want to win at this point so it will ultimately come down to who can convince to coalition of noobs to work with them and give them players to rotate for the crown, due to fear factor i think charlie pulls this world off... now granted like i said due to lack of competition that is, if i was here would be a easy win for me to say the least but ima enjoy my speed 5

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
1Sparta47671381255
2DEMONS36792291269
3Twerking Llamas35506271315
4Monkey Iron Defence34469271277
7UWU Warriors23360201168
8Hannibals22323181240

lookin at this list i see disappointment, nothing else but disappointment with that being said as long as those other 9 people in JFL can build support this world might turn out in a JFL win over venom (Miknel is terrible) but as of now lookin at this i see

1. sink
2. sink
4. def sink
5. def sink
6. with a ally name like this you would think oh its some decent players joking around with ally name.. nah they suck too sink
8. Sink
10. ahh jbro the man who i posted his offline times in forums on methone and he threated to kill me and my family and he was on a plane to vegas.. what ever happened with that? anyways gold trading ally but not the worst on this list potential sink
11. i have as a swim just cause of lack of comeptition.. if charlie not rimmed before 5-8 cities then he will stick around

PGs predicition:

when its all said and done there will be 3 teams/groups at the end, in the beginning JFL will eat on some trash MRAs and take a couple players here and there, leaving them with a full team of noobs but ppl able to take cities which is all you need in dom, now the biggest factor will be venom and where they drop, knowing mik he will most likely drop 44 away from the action, causing them to grow a little slower but still fast.. knowing charlie and his whole idea of F a core i want smoke he will end up going west into NE 45 and into 44 to fight venom while venom will control 44 and slowly move south, now this conflict leaves a MRA or MRAs unbothered in 54 and in turn they form a huge coalition, now why this is important they will have approximately 1.5-3 months before venom and JFL are big enough to where their forntlines touch in 54 so with main fighters in each ally on the venom/jfl frontline the MRA will not face too much of a challenge, still bleed cities but not as much and they will survive until dom, now the fun starts this MRA will be the make or break for dom (assuming mik doesnt ghost by then) each side will want to win at this point so it will ultimately come down to who can convince to coalition of noobs to work with them and give them players to rotate for the crown, due to fear factor i think charlie pulls this world off... now granted like i said due to lack of competition that is, if i was here would be a easy win for me to say the least but ima enjoy my speed 5
It is definitely going to be interesting…. Mostly to see how the rabbit and rampant players do with two fake JFL alliances and the other couple groups which is definitely an MPA group of typical MRA players vs whatever other premade groups actually join this server.

Might be a big ole group hug or maybe some of the premade groups will choose to be independent and not just hug and cannibize the whole server from the start.

Question is, are these players actually tired of having massive MRA groups and fake name groups drop and ruin every server in a month or two? Y’all ought to become rebels and fight each other!

Edit: It is pretty shameful that y’all gotta make 2 fake JFL groups so you can hunt Charlie and you have players interspersed in several other alliances. Honestly, do you have any sense of sportsmanship?
I hope some of these other groups look at your players and see who was on 141 and ruined that server in two months and decide to take your cities and without becoming MRA MPA groups. Be nice to have a server of truly warring factions! Quit hugging!

I’m surprised to not see A Fake Pirate’s Life and A Fake Pirate’s Story alliances again, but I suppose these folks fear Charlie more than me and my group!

Last edited:

MookFamous

Hipparchus
1Sparta47671381255
2DEMONS36792291269
3Twerking Llamas35506271315
4Monkey Iron Defence34469271277
7UWU Warriors23360201168
8Hannibals22323181240

1. sink
2. sink
4. def sink
5. def sink
8. Sink

PGs predicition:

Who pissed in your cheerios lol

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
It is definitely going to be interesting…. Mostly to see how the rabbit and rampant players do with two fake JFL alliances and the other couple groups which is definitely an MPA group of typical MRA players vs whatever other premade groups actually join this server.

Might be a big ole group hug or maybe some of the premade groups will choose to be independent and not just hug and cannibize the whole server from the start.

Question is, are these players actually tired of having massive MRA groups and fake name groups drop and ruin every server in a month or two? Y’all ought to become rebels and fight each other!

Edit: It is pretty shameful that y’all gotta make 2 fake JFL groups so you can hunt Charlie and you have players interspersed in several other alliances. Honestly, do you have any sense of sportsmanship?
I hope some of these other groups look at your players and see who was on 141 and ruined that server in two months and decide to take your cities and without becoming MRA MPA groups. Be nice to have a server of truly warring factions! Quit hugging!
Who pissed in your cheerios lol
I barely care except for the sake of the player base. These people have won 141 already because everyone left. Now, they drop here? Seriously, they have almost 6 months before 141 is over, but the same people came over here to try to ruin this server also.
I guess crowns are easy if you ruin server after server with the same 50-80 people. Eventually you win a world and get another crown…

and I count at least 6 alliances in their MRA group this time…

MookFamous

Hipparchus
I barely care except for the sake of the player base. These people have won 141 already because everyone left. Now, they drop here? Seriously, they have almost 6 months before 141 is over, but the same people came over here to try to ruin this server also.
I guess crowns are easy if you ruin server after server with the same 50-80 people. Eventually you win a world and get another crown…

I understand what you're saying but if people are quitting worlds that's on them. I feel like it all depends on who you are as a player. I haven't played in forever and don't really know any of these people and the history that's been going on. But if I'm able to troll and continue to play let them build as many MRAs as they want. Eventually the cycle will continue, people will quit and coalitions will be made. Sometimes you just need to find a way to outlast people and alliances. It doesn't matter if they make 6 or 10 alliances, only 1 alliance can be the winner regardless of the situations that is brought about.

gkassimis

Hipparchus

I’m surprised to not see A Fake Pirate’s Life and A Fake Pirate’s Story alliances again, but I suppose these folks fear Charlie more than me and my group!

observation n1: you clearly have no sense of humour. i guess you must be eskimo who they dont laugh so their breath doesnt freeze
observation n2: you either havent played grepo much or you re not too bright if you wonder why some players have decided to mock JFL instead of other alliances

Forwandert

Taxiarch

It's almost like the two servers are different settings and probably these settings preferred, If you want to play certain settings and they only appear every so often would you not join?

Players want to play the game, thats what they're here for, not sit in some half dead server which as you said someone already won.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch

We tried the same in 121 but it didnt work. fine tuning things we made it work in 130 which is when i eventually realized how boring and incorrect (in the spirit of the game) that way of playing was, hence why i jumped ship. This core of players will keep doing this every server just for the crowns and to ruin the game for everyone else for the soul purpose of boosting their own egos. I guess one could say that it's a war game and everything is fair in love and war yet i agree with you when you say it ruins the server and game. The funny thing is these exact same players wonder why the player base is getting smaller and smaller. If they want to know the real answer they just have to look in the mirror.

Last edited: