Top 5 & World Prediction

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I have seed it before, we are allways talking about others...same issue have all .
I like to remember, good leader, give more back to you own alliance,do not split out here about others.Show you are worryed about what can do,how and when can act and so on, in home alliance...but no ,other alliances moves are more interested than own home alliance healt and wiches.
There will be responses,that we all do everything for alliance. but hey... REALLY...???
THIS IS ego fight here mostly...and issue is, nowbody cant forget history...
Forget the past, think about the future....

Mats for president :)

mats25

Phrourach
someone interview me, please... I'm bored af
Who are you? all little details please...
What are you doing here? all moves and ideas please with all details...
Why you are bored? are you in right place at all....

and to the end of the interview ,tell please who like to see it...to forward it.

kaiokai

Hekatontarch
Who are you? all little details please...
What are you doing here? all moves and ideas please with all details...
Why you are bored? are you in right place at all....

and to the end of the interview ,tell please who like to see it...to forward it.
i don't understand... especially the last bit xd

SonOfAnarchy

Lochagos
I don’t even know if I’m on the right side! But hey I’m just here to play so I mostly ignore all this dramas and I play! Unbelievable how all you guys are fighting here! Don’t forget it’s a game try to have fun! Look what’s going on on your alliances and then complain about others…!
P.S I thought it’s a world prediction thread wtf!
Cheers!

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Everyone keep saying VS is so fucking crazy, in the end the only thing i was crazy on was that i thought POPPY would last one more month