Post your challenges

Corvidaan

Phrourach
While we have an in game achievement system, and out of game, forum based challenges run by Inno. I’d like to hear what milestones/achievements/goals/challenges you’d like to see tracked on the new world of 143.

These will approved and uploaded to the 143 discord (dropping later today) and carry potential rewards like custom roles, gold, in game resources, etc.

To give you a couple of examples.

1) first “force landing” - this would be a online force landing where you’d have to provide proof of locking clearing to a CS and then timing in support. Preferably on an online target that attempts to snipe it with their alliance. Overviews and reports preferred. This would them be rewarded by a custom role and say… 10k of each res being deposited by the discord in game account to the winner’s city of choice, yadda yadda,

2) “biggest myth boof” - an ongoing title that can change hands, where people have to show their largest attack in terms of siege breaks. Can you top the 21k pop slain by a 94 manti nuke, etc. title would be passed from winner to winner.

3) “Bam!” - a bit of a follow up to 2, what’s the largest post siege break FTS murder have you seen? Can you beat 5k?

What are your challenge suggestions?

Last edited:

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Get a straight answer about the rules other than
"You are breaking them but we can't tell you how, because then you might follow them."
from a community manager?

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Apparently your math/geography skills are on par with your ability to string two coherent sentences together.
No one has ever completed a WW in "ocean 1".
Ill give you an E for effort though.

Last edited:

segi2345

Lochagos
Apparently your math/geography skills are on par with your ability to string two coherent sentences together.
No one has ever completed a WW in "ocean 1".
Ill give you an E for effort though.
You shouldn't come out ozz lmao
After what u did in last world
And what u doing in every world...lol

0ZZZ

Phrourach
You shouldn't come out ozz
Sorry Siggy. Im straight. If your cruising for a date, I suggest you try your local bar.
He might be drunk enough to understand you.

To the OP. @Corvidaan
Take a city from a larger player than you in their core, while they are at the keys.... solo.
Bonus points if they are actively PMing you claiming it will never happen while you are actually doing it.

Send me screen shots of that and ill kick you some gold (Legal like, via the market place) for scrap res.

segi2345

Lochagos
Sorry bozzzz you are and you will stay one big I....
Big bad pirate ozz from ocean 1 lmao

Last edited:

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I'm one of the best out of the box brain trusts left playing this game, and I have the wins to prove it.
The people who follow me would and I quote.. "I would follow you through the gates of hell if you chose to lead us there."

You are nothing but a back bencher coat tail rider, whose grand accomplishments amount to, stolen valor, sitting on 7 rocks launching 1 ls all day, and verifying yes indeed there is no limit to how many times one can ghost on the same server.

You could not get a buss load of pleasantly pregnant women doing the "I really gotta go, dance" to follow you to the only bathroom in a hundred miles.

Last edited: