Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

ashrf

Taxiarch
141 is a dead world because at the start of the world there were a half dozen MRA groups that killed all competition for the server before BP ended. We had, 2 Rampant, 2 rabbits, 3 TLC, and 2 Old North Alliances, plus 2 fake Pirates alliances all formed within the first couple days. With Rampant and Rabbits pacted the first two months the server was a lock from day one.

As far as “better” players on fast worlds, that’s not even close to true. Most players want fast worlds because it’s easier to grow quickly with faster resources and shorter build times for everything. Honestly, that just makes it easier to get more cities to run Olympics on 24/7 so you can have 40 cities in a month. I expect the same trash MRA play on 143 as killed 141 with 6 months before Domination…. However, I will be there to fight the MRAs anyway…

I will add one thing further, don’t complain about the player base falling away when you play cannibal MRA style. New players don’t want to play a game that has a predetermined outcome from the first week of the server. Old hands like me also won’t stick around to cannibalize dead cities for the next 6 months on a dead server. My ghost cities will be high wall turtles just so MRA players have to work for them after I leave lols!

Yeah we are just a shity MRA and you are the best player there is kek

1648529504839.png
1648529482114.png
1648529450105.png
1648529422677.png

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Bro you have no opinion when our forum are full of reports of you getting cleared out every other night. You literally a BPs farm for most of our players around you.

Bet $20 Masterspy will be in the external forums of the next world we drop, guy got down syndrome from 130 or some. Move on bro, it is never that serious.
WOW, you still cant make a post without mentioning me or something i have done in it. Im sorry i left such an impression on you, maybe you should go get some professional help to "move on" as you say...kek

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Bro you have no opinion when our forum are full of reports of you getting cleared out every other night. You literally a BPs farm for most of our players around you.

Bet $20 Masterspy will be in the external forums of the next world we drop, guy got down syndrome from 130 or some. Move on bro, it is never that serious.
Actually your players stopped attacking because I’m too good at dodging and sniping and I tend to get better BP on the exchange.
Oh, and wall 5 is good when you get spammed with HC attacks and pop militia and occasionally choose to leave some swords to kill slingers. Increases the ratio of BP.
You guys are not that good at the game, just annoying.

Kosti

Phrourach
Actually your players stopped attacking because I’m too good at dodging and sniping and I tend to get better BP on the exchange.
Oh, and wall 5 is good when you get spammed with HC attacks and pop militia and occasionally choose to leave some swords to kill slingers. Increases the ratio of BP.
You guys are not that good at the game, just annoying.
you arent that good :/

CatPuncher10

Lochagos
All this shows is you clipped him offline all within the same hour on the same date, If this was over multiple times on different days id be more incline to agree. He wasnt even online by the look smh............................:rolleyes:

OLD TURTLE OLD TURTLE. YELLOW LLAMA STRIKES AT NOON

Fizzy LaLa

Hoplite
Competition is this world, is going down the drain. So many good players, calling it quits.

I wonder why????? i lead the 4th largest alliance yet have to compete with huggers who cant stand alone as a solo alliance like you and your 2 crews, Then you farm and lighting bolt players into oblivion and troll the hell out of them, Personally its POS like yourself that are doing it, all while climbing to success off the backs of inactives and major gold use, Just like how boats magically appear every time i hit you with a 9 minute TT and have prev spied and youve been empty.

That might be a start, Mabye people are sick of mad golders who sleep with an alarm in their ear. also aimed at you :rolleyes:

You lot who b1tch about the game being dead are the exact ones killing it

Last edited:

CatPuncher10

Lochagos
I wonder why????? i lead the 4th largest alliance yet have to compete with huggers who cant stand alone as a solo alliance like you and your 2 crews, Then you farm and lighting bolt players into oblivion and troll the hell out of them, Personally its POS like yourself that are doing it, all while climbing to success off the backs of inactives and major gold use, Just like how boats magically appear every time i hit you with a 9 minute TT and have prev spied and youve been empty.

That might be a start, Mabye people are sick of mad golders who sleep with an alarm in their ear. also aimed at you :rolleyes:

You lot who b1tch about the game being dead are the exact ones killing it

The cool thing is. You could also have a alarm at no cost, it's part of the "FREE" app. Yes I have and will continue to buy gold. But not at the rate you claim I purchase it. Probably $200 spent on gold this entire world. You lead a inactive alliance, regardless if it's 4th or not. With your mentality this game isn't for you. I don't give 200+ days of my time to a game I intend to lose.

That above quote was right at the time I got into Simmers, when I left Lost Circle. Who mind you was losing the war against simmers/rimmers. Me and a peer ran solo for awhile, dodging attacks from "FAT KIDS". I don't claim to be a great player, I am fairly competent though. You may want a alarm considering I have cleared out two of your cities.

Fizzy LaLa on 2022-04-15 at 10:26

Come at me or shut ya hole big boy, Lets see what ya got

Fizzy LaLa

Hoplite
The cool thing is. You could also have a alarm at no cost, it's part of the "FREE" app. Yes I have and will continue to buy gold. But not at the rate you claim I purchase it. Probably $200 spent on gold this entire world. You lead a inactive alliance, regardless if it's 4th or not. With your mentality this game isn't for you. I don't give 200+ days of my time to a game I intend to lose.

That above quote was right at the time I got into Simmers, when I left Lost Circle. Who mind you was losing the war against simmers/rimmers. Me and a peer ran solo for awhile, dodging attacks from "FAT KIDS". I don't claim to be a great player, I am fairly competent though. You may want a alarm considering I have cleared out two of your cities.

Fizzy LaLa on 2022-04-15 at 10:26

Come at me or shut ya hole big boy, Lets see what ya got
Clap clap, you cleared 2 cities with a 30 minute TT max when i happened to be offline, Gold star for you :eek:
My alliance isnt too largely inactive as you think, More inactive then i would like, but again boils down to alliances like yours killing the game, People see the writing on the wall and just quit leaving me a mess to clean up and get my own members into those cities before you do.
They cant be bothered with players like you who glory hunt and pummel them into the ground until they quit, You have tried attack trolling me and it didnt work so you resort to bolting my cities multiple times a day. And then bang on in here about how the server is dead when you all troll it the way you do and in the style you do it.

and in reference to the message i sent to you a little more context would be in order mr old turtle sleeping llama

CatPuncher10

Lochagos
Clap clap, you cleared 2 cities with a 30 minute TT max when i happened to be offline, Gold star for you :eek:
My alliance isnt too largely inactive as you think, More inactive then i would like, but again boils down to alliances like yours killing the game, People see the writing on the wall and just quit leaving me a mess to clean up and get my own members into those cities before you do.
They cant be bothered with players like you who glory hunt and pummel them into the ground until they quit, You have tried attack trolling me and it didnt work so you resort to bolting my cities multiple times a day. And then bang on in here about how the server is dead when you all troll it the way you do and in the style you do it.

and in reference to the message i sent to you a little more context would be in order mr old turtle sleeping llama

Well sadly for you, I don't plan to leave the server. So you are either A) Stuck with me. B) You may depart. Unless you have another viable option you care to share.

And it was Yellow LLAMA not sleeping LLAMA. I look forward to attacking you more here in the near future. Hopefully you enjoy the Free BP en route to you. I would hope you'd move your LS for a 3+Hour TT. Thanks for the banter OLD TURTLE.

Fizzy LaLa

Hoplite
And there you go again with plagues and other crap as i just wrote this
Well sadly for you, I don't plan to leave the server. So you are either A) Stuck with me. B) You may depart. Unless you have another viable option you care to share.

And it was Yellow LLAMA not sleeping LLAMA. I look forward to attacking you more here in the near future. Hopefully you enjoy the Free BP en route to you. I would hope you'd move your LS for a 3+Hour TT. Thanks for the banter OLD TURTLE.

Option C, Ill go until the wheels fall off XoX .......................................................

If you take me out, Im going to make you work for it

ashrf

Taxiarch
All this shows is you clipped him offline all within the same hour on the same date, If this was over multiple times on different days id be more incline to agree. He wasnt even online by the look smh............................:rolleyes:

So same hour and same date? Sound like a no alarm guy, yeah definitely best player around Imaoo