Worst world start to date?

StoryTime

Lochagos
With the mods refusing to listen to the community and the settings being arguably the worst you could ask for, many assumed the world would be dead. But seeing the top player at under 2k points 5 hours into a world when theres ALWAYS some big golders well above that and 350 players drop in total so far, just wanted to raise the debate, is this the most dead world start to date?

Games been dying more and more over the years due to the lack of advertising and state of the bias mods, but this seems to be even worse then most worlds. Thoughts? Are ANY teams playing this world?

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
With the mods refusing to listen to the community and the settings being arguably the worst you could ask for, many assumed the world would be dead. But seeing the top player at under 2k points 5 hours into a world when theres ALWAYS some big golders well above that and 350 players drop in total so far, just wanted to raise the debate, is this the most dead world start to date?

Games been dying more and more over the years due to the lack of advertising and state of the bias mods, but this seems to be even worse then most worlds. Thoughts? Are ANY teams playing this world?
Not in the world so cant comment specifically, but I definitely agree (and other recent posts by other players seems to confirm the issue) that the current state of mod behaviour, knowledge of the game and input or lack there of is a serious issue.

There needs to be a way that mods are more accountable, the current set-up just isnt working for the larger and larger impact mods seem to be having on the game.

thunder123

Hipparchus
please gold traders join O54, our market is empty
e89d6353e74b93afa8f76e4fbc6cf47a.png

Jonas

Hoplite
As I've never played an Olympus I can't comment on the settings, staying in the game will be more related to professional obligations than to other things, anyway I'll join in a few hours when I have more time available. I just hope I'm lucky enough to be close to someone who has already played this system because it seems to me that this can be fundamental for a good start. Maybe this is also making some players hesitate, they feel that they need to study a little and maybe they are waiting for feedback from those who have already dropped

StoryTime

Lochagos
Not in the world so cant comment specifically, but I definitely agree (and other recent posts by other players seems to confirm the issue) that the current state of mod behaviour, knowledge of the game and input or lack there of is a serious issue.

There needs to be a way that mods are more accountable, the current set-up just isnt working for the larger and larger impact mods seem to be having on the game.
This will NEVER be the case. There is a no accountability system in place. If you try to report the bias of the CoCM or CM, who are you directed to? You are directed to the CM. There is no accountability above that largely because this game is dying out so there is nobody they pay to help. If you ask to speak directly to inno games, they give you what is obviously a fake email. Ive sent 5 or so emails trying to reach out about the bias on EN, not 1 reply to any of them. For fun, I tested it, what if I emailed saying "I have a payment issue when spending over $500?", because who doesnt like money. Still, not a single reply. Its clear that email they give you is just some fake to make you happy and shut up.

Ive accepted that and will argue about it until the game goes under, but still think this world is a good sign of how bad things have gotten

Tymko

Hoplite
I've figured out the next server settings already:

Speed 4 or 6
Revolt
No Morale
Artefact? Who cares.
Coming in July or August. So get ready.

Reasoning:
Type: Revolt. 2 previous servers were conquest and Inno has never had 3 of the same in a row so doubtless it will be Revolt.
Speed: Faster world usually follows a slower one and the most recent is on slow side at speed 2
Morale: All the addicts here complaining about Morale will get their fill. Previous world got morale active so the next one won't (although I may be wrong on this one)
Hey, it might be one of those 3 city start ones too.

DeletedUser58620

I've figured out the next server settings already:

Speed 4 or 6
Revolt
No Morale
Artefact? Who cares.
Coming in July or August. So get ready.

Reasoning:
Type: Revolt. 2 previous servers were conquest and Inno has never had 3 of the same in a row so doubtless it will be Revolt.
Speed: Faster world usually follows a slower one and the most recent is on slow side at speed 2
Morale: All the addicts here complaining about Morale will get their fill. Previous world got morale active so the next one won't (although I may be wrong on this one)
Hey, it might be one of those 3 city start ones too.
Einstein