Congratulations Cuddles

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
In the end though Only one idiot called NEBOSH as a leader betrayed his Alliance (Storm) joining a losing alliance basically for nothing,everyone else did fine.

@jameslongst and @Alexander the Okay should just go back to being members and maybe give more Reign to LadyGara and another player cant remember think the current leadership is a mess there is one player not Pg or the rest named i think shes female thats totally not fit for the Role.

@KarmaError404 @Puppy Cuddle @Mercenary501 congrats guys im glad you won like i said you would would be a honor to play with you again if i see you on another world

Awesome job on Pylos!

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
In the end though Only one idiot called NEBOSH as a leader betrayed his Alliance (Storm) joining a losing alliance basically for nothing,everyone else did fine.

@jameslongst and @Alexander the Okay should just go back to being members and maybe give more Reign to LadyGara and another player cant remember think the current leadership is a mess there is one player not Pg or the rest named i think shes female thats totally not fit for the Role.

@KarmaError404 @Puppy Cuddle @Mercenary501 congrats guys im glad you won like i said you would would be a honor to play with you again if i see you on another world

Awesome job on Pylos!

What Nebosh did and Destructive Immortal players that left to join True Fear it showed 0 fair-play ( in special vs their own people/ex colleagues )

For all this actions I have only a few words - Karma is a real B**H in life

Last edited:

KarmaError404

Hipparchus

Awesome job on Pylos!

Fair-Play and my Respect for those in enemy teams who congratulate us on externals or PM in grepolis/discord :D.
And those like Alexander the C***k who only talks BS ( and shows 100% arrogance ) Now you can eat your pride :)

Last edited:
We already squad up in a new world Olympus, a couple of your colleagues from TF/Errors joined us there. Pop in and say hello, if u are active and wanna play I'm sure we can make space for more TF/Error players with no problem . :D
Nobody in our alliance would piss on you if you were on fire. Sorry to shatter yet another of your ego trips

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Nobody in our alliance would piss on you if you were on fire. Sorry to shatter yet another of your ego trips
Typical reply from you, nothing new or unexpected to be fair :). We all know your arrogance and pride is behind any stupidity lol
Learn to respect and be more humble....doesn't cost you nothing ;)
When you achieve something let me know I can't see you nowhere in BP rank, Points, Wonders etc... when you'll achieve something than talk with this attitude please!

On the other side, I appreciate that your own players are not like you, fair-play and respect to them. I've receive so many messages of congrats probably more than you ever received from them in entire 10 months in Pylos :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical reply from you, nothing new or unexpected to be fair :). We all know your arrogance and pride is behind any stupidity lol
Learn to respect and be more humble....doesn't cost you nothing ;)
When you achieve something let me know I can't see you nowhere in BP rank, Points, Wonders etc... when you'll achieve something than talk with this attitude please!

On the other side, I appreciate that your own players are not like you, fair-play and respect to them. I've receive so many messages of congrats probably more than you ever received from them in entire 10 months in Pylos :)
I respect those who deserve it, which rules you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody in cuddles cares who you respect or not, as everyone know what kind of person you are. Like I've said achieve something and when you change your attitude than grab your balls and show them off on externals or PM's :)
If you are this bitter when you've won, I'd dread to think what you're like when you don't.