Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

xFate

Strategos
@Baudin Toolan Why is the option of having an almost identical world even allowed in a poll...?

also, can you check players who drop against players who vote on polls :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The settings options this time were set by Innogames as they wanted to try out a different way of running polls to see if running one in the game directly would lead to more participation than just running one on the forum. Good news is that the poll did get more participation this time around. We might try doing polls this way again in the future and if we do we'll try to take better consideration of what our most recent couple of worlds were so as to not have close to the same settings.

Notmad

Hoplite
I see, well thats a shame. It would be good to have our suggestions listened to. I feel like most of us want whats best for Grepo and for it to flourish again

Spartan AD

Phrourach
@Baudin Toolan make it domination and you got yourself a deal mike
Ah_The_Negotiator_Banner.jpg

Hydna

Grepolis Team
@Baudin Toolan If I remember correctly, a few years ago there was an appointed player council so that the community had a way to give feedback and suggestions to the developers. Is this still in place? If not is there a way to do so?
We are listening to what is said here in the forum and in tickets. We do keep the devs uptodate with what you say. The survey was to ensure that a poll reflected the wider grepolis community rather than the limited numbers who post in the forum. These settings are exactly the result of the survey. I think this is the most fair way to do this for the first survey.

Notmad

Hoplite
We are listening to what is said here in the forum and in tickets. We do keep the devs uptodate with what you say. The survey was to ensure that a poll reflected the wider grepolis community rather than the limited numbers who post in the forum. These settings are exactly the result of the survey. I think this is the most fair way to do this for the first survey.
I dont necessarily mean world settings, but also general gameplay. I do understand that some things we cannot have control over, for example marketing and how you make money from the game (gold) but I believe that we should still be able to give suggestions on that which can then be evaluated based on their feasibility by the higher ups