The Story of Oricos

Corvidaan

Phrourach
What a load of bollocks. Although made me laugh. Nobody in the end really cared. Meme won and that was that. Shame you omitted the one stat about the amount of players from Meme that were banned for cheating, that was something you did beat us on hands down.

What was my secret plan? Please explain it to everybody because even I don’t know what it was. Ocean 88 was lovely by the way as there were no kids out there sucking on mama. And the reason my points were so high is because the majority or Meme quit on their teammates and I had more BP tokens than anyone.

Whilst on the subject, Meme weren’t that great. Most cried when they were attacked and the so called good players never once engaged in combat because they knew exactly what happened. Players like Bugs is worthy of a mention as probably the only decent player there. The rest just cried mummy. Especially players like Tops. Other players moaning they were family men and why was i attacking them? Pathetic really

Meme won and you should leave on that.
note. You didn’t win by superior game play. You won because one of our idiots broke the wonders and we could not reclaim the loss. It’s called maths. You should try it sometime. And one final note, never before has any alliance built 4 wonders then lost them all. That’s not teamwork. But who cares. Meme won.
Do you need me to attach all the screenshots of your team saying they hate you again?

Or the micro p video of you spamming Tiranor on your iPad only to hit air in 100 cities?

Or are you content with another loss and a well deserved rank 1 boosting while tod confesses you had 2 alts?
B9E5BC96-0E2D-47D1-9818-6C1DECFDEF87.jpeg

Last edited:

Challenger

Hekatontarch
Boosted to the max lol. That’s me. Even had the alarm off. In fact who is Corvidaan? Another player hiding in the wings? Don’t think any of us came across you in the game but probably wouldn’t haven’t lasted long anyways.

That was the biggest problem of this server. It became very toxic. Not how the game was back in the day. Too many youngsters giving it the big I am and look at me mummy aren’t i great.

Anyways, well done on you victory lol

Challenger

Hekatontarch
Do you need me to attach all the screenshots of your team saying they hate you again?

Or the micro p video of you spamming Tiranor on your iPad only to hit air in 100 cities?

Or are you content with another loss and a well deserved rank 1 boosting while tod confesses you had 2 alts?
View attachment 16283
If I had two accounts then I would have been banned. Clearly players not knowing the rules :) and we know you were all swapping spit in the showers with each other but in the end, I’m number 1 and you ain’t. Get over it bitxh.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
If I had two accounts then I would have been banned. Clearly players not knowing the rules :) and we know you were all swapping spit in the showers with each other but in the end, I’m number 1 and you ain’t. Get over it bitxh.
Still not capable of winning a world though are you.

Does that L really hurt that much? Maybe 146 will be better for you and you won’t hand off any islands with reds

YSoSerious?

Hoplite
I guess Corvidaan isn’t a big part of meme at all :(

How your tone has changed View attachment 16285
Photo shop/ Hack/ Or used my name on another server.
I am not currently active on a world and could not type that if I wanted to.
This looks pretty shady mate.

I have seen you lie on other posts before. Shady.

Doing every thing you can to avoid admitting who you are in game shady.

You have done yourself and Meme a disservice. I can verify on my own Meme built four wonders but beyond that any thing you post is subject to being suspected as hacked, photo shopped and or an outright lie.

Thanks for the laugh

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Photo shop/ Hack/ Or used my name on another server.
I am not currently active on a world and could not type that if I wanted to.
This looks pretty shady mate.

I have seen you lie on other posts before. Shady.

Doing every thing you can to avoid admitting who you are in game shady.

You have done yourself and Meme a disservice. I can verify on my own Meme built four wonders but beyond that any thing you post is subject to being suspected as hacked, photo shopped and or an outright lie.

Thanks for the laugh
Hacked you like we botted

Pennaone

Phrourach
What a load of bollocks. Although made me laugh. Nobody in the end really cared. Meme won and that was that. Shame you omitted the one stat about the amount of players from Meme that were banned for cheating, that was something you did beat us on hands down.

What was my secret plan? Please explain it to everybody because even I don’t know what it was. Ocean 88 was lovely by the way as there were no kids out there sucking on mama. And the reason my points were so high is because the majority or Meme quit on their teammates and I had more BP tokens than anyone.

Whilst on the subject, Meme weren’t that great. Most cried when they were attacked and the so called good players never once engaged in combat because they knew exactly what happened. Players like Bugs is worthy of a mention as probably the only decent player there. The rest just cried mummy. Especially players like Tops. Other players moaning they were family men and why was i attacking them? Pathetic really

note. You didn’t win by superior game play. You won because one of our idiots broke the wonders and we could not reclaim the loss. It’s called maths. You should try it sometime. And one final note, never before has any alliance built 4 wonders then lost them all. That’s not teamwork. But who cares. Meme won.

Jesus himself could come down from the sky and tell him we were not using bots and this guy's stubborness would still persevere. Challenger is so far gone in his delusion that there's literally nothing I could say to him to bring him back. The fact that I've posted an entire thread of evidence for my claims (in my PnP) is unlikely to sway his mind, he's in the sunken place.

unknown.png

Since his disposition doesn't even merit an attempt at good-faith dialogue, humor me while I meme on him a bit.

(Question) Rank the following IRL events by the existential risk they pose to humanity's chances of promulgating civilization beyond Earth.

A) Joe Biden inadvertently yeets a nuclear missile at Russia. Before he can even say malarkey, Putin has Russia's ICBM's in the sky. Chaos ensues and Bidens' bungled UberEats order precipitates complete nuclear war across the globe. Survivors are few in number and it will take years before the nuclear winter clears.

B) Earth gets clapped by a colossal, 5km wide asteroid. (It impacts in the vicinity of ipadAndy's/Challenger's house)

C) Due to a glitch in the simulation, every living human on planet Earth is replaced by a Challenger doppelganger (women are replaced with female versions). Advancements in medicine mean Mr and Mrs ipadAndy don't have to worry about their offspring suffering from genetic defects (other than being born as Challenger doppelgangers).

D) The Covid-19 pandemic was actually a man-made pathogen, released only because the global elites needed an excuse to "vaccinate" the general public with hidden microchips. However, in the midst of a Thanos-inspired-fantasy-roleplay (to this day he claims it was actually just an acid trip gone bad), Elon Musk snaps his fingers as he climaxes into a printer. 90% of humanity is instantly wiped off the face of the earth and the fate of our future rests in the hands of Anti-vaxxers and Alex Jones.

(Order from least damaging to most catastrophic scenario)
B, A, D, C is the only correct order.

The writers try and trick you by making it seem as if A&B are interchangeable, however, a close reading of the text leads to the correct B-A ranking; the damage to our world caused by the asteroid in scenario B is significantly offset by the fact that the asteroid has a 100% certainty of boofing Challenger out of existence.

Satirical shitposting aside I would, right hand to God, choose to endure global nuclear winter rather than see all our brains polished to Challenger-level smoothness.

Last edited:

totosa

Hipparchus
also "this server is really toxic" is the new "these players are botters and noone listen to me when i say so"

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Jesus himself could come down from the sky and tell him we were not using bots and this guy's stubborness would still persevere. Challenger is so far gone in his delusion that there's literally nothing I could say to him to bring him back. The fact that I've posted an entire thread of evidence for my claims (in my PnP) is unlikely to sway his mind, he's in the sunken place.

unknown.png

Since his disposition doesn't even merit an attempt at good-faith dialogue, humor me while I meme on him a bit.

(Question) Rank the following IRL events by the existential risk they pose to humanity's chances of promulgating civilization beyond Earth.

A) Joe Biden inadvertently yeets a nuclear missile at Russia. Before he can even say malarkey, Putin has Russia's ICBM's in the sky. Chaos ensues and Bidens' bungled UberEats order precipitates complete nuclear war across the globe. Survivors are few in number and it will take years before the nuclear winter clears.

B) Earth gets clapped by a colossal, 5km wide asteroid. (It impacts in the vicinity of ipadAndy's/Challenger's house)

C) Due to a glitch in the simulation, every living human on planet Earth is replaced by a Challenger doppelganger (women are replaced with female versions). Advancements in medicine mean Mr and Mrs ipadAndy don't have to worry about their offspring suffering from genetic defects (other than being born as Challenger doppelgangers).

D) The Covid-19 pandemic was actually a man-made pathogen, released only because the global elites needed an excuse to "vaccinate" the general public with hidden microchips. However, in the midst of a Thanos-inspired-fantasy-roleplay (to this day he claims it was actually just an acid trip gone bad), Elon Musk snaps his fingers as he climaxes into a printer. 90% of humanity is instantly wiped off the face of the earth and the fate of our future rests in the hands of Anti-vaxxers and Alex Jones.

(Order from least damaging to most catastrophic scenario)
B, A, D, C is the only correct order.

The writers try and trick you by making it seem as if A&B are interchangeable, however, a close reading of the text leads to the correct B-A ranking; the damage to our world caused by the asteroid in scenario B is significantly offset by the fact that the asteroid has a 100% certainty of boofing Challenger out of existence.

Satirical shitposting aside I would, right hand to God, choose to endure global nuclear winter rather than see all our brains polished to Challenger-level smoothness.

except C is most likely true without the chip and thanos part

topofolympus

Hoplite

What did you say? I think you missed the part of you botting and using multiple accounts because you were that bad of a player. You actually ran to another ocean because you suck that much and you needed multiple accounts to be able to do something and yet you still couldn't. And I'm bad? I dont believe in being stupid in forums but I am happy you have lower standards then most.

To close it out. Get out of your parents basement more often. I believe you are going through psychological issues because maybe a family member touched you and you are now just disgusted with yourself that you cant play well with others.