Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@KarmaError404 Lets be honest shall we ?

im Located in Ocean 45 and i am fighting you guys alone.

10 of you are attacking me at once in order to conquer a city right ?

Here is proof:

Please enter a message with no more than 30 images. cant post the rest

Now i just want it to be known that i didn't lose a city to you 1 vs 1 you @KarmaError404 or you @RoyalKnight but that it was 10 of your players VS me alone! and despite what people say there is a huge huge difference. Thats fair :confused: hmm No absolutely not.

You had a Spy in the Resistance right ? i was playing in that team and i remember when your friend @Sink My Ship joined he was passing information to you all the time and then he left to join Cuddles.

All the time you were talking to players and trying to recruit them or idk someone was....

its unfair of you to Brag that you defeated The Resistance,any other group when you did it in a deceitful way. Even if players from these alliances came to you and said: Karma i want to pass info to you, and join your alliance when im done. a Honorable person would have said No! Thank you! i am in the strongest alliance on this World! why would i need info from you or why do i need to accept you ? im strong i will just conquer you go join someone else.

I have been in your situation on Pylos actually! a player talked to one of our Leaders about passing information being a Spy, i told everyone right there in the Council Tab

i dont want anything to do with this, we are beating them on the battlefield i dont need his information. everyone else was more or less on board on having this person Spy :/

as you said the World is almost over and you have pretty much ruined the whole World for every other alliance here, you have Recruited Spies from other alliances and i doubt you will stop ( okay thats your right! play as dirty as you want.) just as its my right to tell you Dude your a Liar! you played badly throughout the world.

As the saying goes: Its not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game!

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
@KarmaError404 Lets be honest shall we ?

im Located in Ocean 45 and i am fighting you guys alone.

10 of you are attacking me at once in order to conquer a city right ?

Here is proof:

Please enter a message with no more than 30 images. cant post the rest

Now i just want it to be known that i didn't lose a city to you 1 vs 1 you @KarmaError404 or you @RoyalKnight but that it was 10 of your players VS me alone! and despite what people say there is a huge huge difference. Thats fair :confused: hmm No absolutely not.

You had a Spy in the Resistance right ? i was playing in that team and i remember when your friend @Sink My Ship joined he was passing information to you all the time and then he left to join Cuddles.

All the time you were talking to players and trying to recruit them or idk someone was....

its unfair of you to Brag that you defeated The Resistance,any other group when you did it in a deceitful way. Even if players from these alliances came to you and said: Karma i want to pass info to you, and join your alliance when im done. a Honorable person would have said No! Thank you! i am in the strongest alliance on this World! why would i need info from you or why do i need to accept you ? im strong i will just conquer you go join someone else.

I have been in your situation on Pylos actually! a player talked to one of our Leaders about passing information being a Spy, i told everyone right there in the Council Tab

i dont want anything to do with this, we are beating them on the battlefield i dont need his information. everyone else was more or less on board on having this person Spy :/

as you said the World is almost over and you have pretty much ruined the whole World for every other alliance here, you have Recruited Spies from other alliances and i doubt you will stop ( okay thats your right! play as dirty as you want.) just as its my right to tell you Dude your a Liar! you played badly throughout the world.

As the saying goes: Its not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game!

I can't waste my time with you man, BRAIN DAMAGE ALERT ! I feel sorry for you dude...I honestly do...you can trash my name and our alliance as much as you want, but you have a brain to use it and if you have a bit of IQ... all players who joined was after we destroyed more than 50% of the alliances not before not earlier ;)

Everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves. Sink my ship joined after we destroyed BRB badly. We took 68 cities in 48h - > go watch grepodata, grepo stats, grepolife anything is there date and timed. Use your brain before you talk s***t about others and maybe you learn how to play a good game and not cry and victimize yourself 24/7

You'll never join a real alliance, everyone had a enough of your betrayals, s**t talks. You swapped more alliances in your account history than I can count and this says everything ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
I can't waste my time with you man, BRAIN DAMAGE ALERT ! I feel sorry for you dude...I honestly do...you can trash my name and our alliance as much as you want, but you have a brain to use it and if you have a bit of IQ... all players who joined was after we destroyed more than 50% of the alliances not before not earlier ;)

Everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves. Sink my ship joined after we destroyed BRB badly. We took 68 cities in 48h - > go watch grepodata, grepo stats, grepolife anything is there date and timed. Use your brain before you talk s***t about others and maybe you learn how to play a good game and not cry and victimize yourself 24/7

You'll never join a real alliance, everyone had a enough of your betrayals, s**t talks. You swapped more alliances in your account history than I can count and this says everything ;)
Ooooh you took 70 "Resistance" cities did you? Is that after their leader was in your pocket or before? The time line is hazy.

Also, I mean you do have a lot of NAPs and pacts you have to admit that lol....kinda does seem like you recruit the whole ocean of players any chance you get.

IDK call me crazy but RHS might be on to something here.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Ooooh you took 70 "Resistance" cities did you? Is that after their leader was in your pocket or before? The time line is hazy.

Also, I mean you do have a lot of NAPs and pacts you have to admit that lol....kinda does seem like you recruit the whole ocean of players any chance you get.

IDK call me crazy but RHS might be on to something here.

Show me your Screenshots and proof with Naps/Pacts than talk about it. I refused everyone since day 1 Only Pact I was looking to do and I avoided was the biggest mistake ever with that Kangaroo player joke guys who was crossing sides everywhere lol and we canceled after 6 days.

Only players I recruited it was after we destroyed every top 2nd alliances ranked. I care less what you have to say and I'm not here to justify to yourself ( who lost your main players after pylos and messaging me that your management is clueless...and u have no direction ;) ) but I'm not here to talk about this. Spy less, use less dirty tactics James and you might win a world ;) ( remember you had NAP with 2 brb alliances since day 1 ) not us ;) Hatters gonna hate us no matter what. I'll see you guys like in Pylos when the world is finished :) good luck and most important have fun :) Externals are toxic and will always be. More play and less talk will do good for everyone.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Show me your Screenshots and proof with Naps/Pacts than talk about it. I refused everyone since day 1 Only Pact I was looking to do and I avoided was the biggest mistake ever with that Kangaroo player joke guys who was crossing sides everywhere lol and we canceled after 6 days.

Only players I recruited it was after we destroyed every top 2nd alliances ranked. I care less what you have to say and I'm not here to justify to yourself ( who lost your main players after pylos and messaging me that your management is clueless...and u have no direction ;) ) but I'm not here to talk about this. Spy less, use less dirty tactics James and you might win a world ;) ( remember you had NAP with 2 brb alliances since day 1 ) not us ;) Hatters gonna hate us no matter what. I'll see you guys like in Pylos when the world is finished :) good luck and most important have fun :) Externals are toxic and will always be. More play and less talk will do good for everyone.

i was a member of The Ressistance. i saw it with my own eyes when @Sink My Ship left the alliance was still intact, when i asked him why he left he said he had friends in Cuddles and didn't much care for The Ressistance. i think i remember someone from the leadership saying we had a spy this is before everything happened. To be honest many players were working against that alliance. it makes perfect sense really they were all working for you 1 guy started spying and destroyed the alliance the rest jumped ship no doubt more then 1 player were doing the spying a lot of the players in your Alliance Currently were part of the Leadership coincidence ? i think not.

a new world will start soon i think so i dont know what you acomplished

no one will look at your alliance on another world and think how great you are they all know how you played, Fiasco Gold but they dont play dirty they are a group yours will never match.

i also remember now you telling me how you had a Spy in True Fear on Pylos ? you got some info that they were doing a OP on one of our players in the North and you told me that :/

Karma look whatever man do what you want its just a game anyways im just telling you people wont respect your alliance for this.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
i was a member of The Ressistance. i saw it with my own eyes when @Sink My Ship left the alliance was still intact, when i asked him why he left he said he had friends in Cuddles and didn't much care for The Ressistance. i think i remember someone from the leadership saying we had a spy this is before everything happened. To be honest many players were working against that alliance. it makes perfect sense really they were all working for you 1 guy started spying and destroyed the alliance the rest jumped ship no doubt more then 1 player were doing the spying a lot of the players in your Alliance Currently were part of the Leadership coincidence ? i think not.

a new world will start soon i think so i dont know what you acomplished

no one will look at your alliance on another world and think how great you are they all know how you played, Fiasco Gold but they dont play dirty they are a group yours will never match.

i also remember now you telling me how you had a Spy in True Fear on Pylos ? you got some info that they were doing a OP on one of our players in the North and you told me that :/

Karma look whatever man do what you want its just a game anyways im just telling you people wont respect your alliance for this.

All advice I can give you is just this:
1st Stop talking crap about people, you don't know nothing about Sink my Ship trust me, you have no idea who he is :)
2nd Stop smoking your s***t stuff and change your dealer
3rd I think If you would play as much as you talk lies and bs here 24/7 you might actually win a world or have a real alliance to accept you :)

You cry 24/7 Drama Queen get a life dude, move on with your life..this game obvious affected your last neurons that you had it. your obsession is so high about talking crap 24/7 about Cuddles with the fact you've been refused to join us that you have 0 time to look in your mirror. Go madidate about your life and this s***t show you are doing it in every world... hopefully you'll get back in track with your life all the best

jameslongst

Strategos

You seriously want MORE "screenshots and proofs?" You haven't had enough of those yet? When you go to take a dump I got three guys watching you Karma. You think your team is loyal karma? Tell me another one.

Its just you Karma I don't see any of your babysitters around. NAP the world and recruit everyone you can and make sure not to fight anyone and bulk up as much as possible and you will be fine.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
You seriously want MORE "screenshots and proofs?" You haven't had enough of those yet? When you go to take a dump I got three guys watching you Karma. You think your team is loyal karma? Tell me another one.

Its just you Karma I don't see any of your babysitters around. NAP the world and recruit everyone you can and make sure not to fight anyone and bulk up as much as possible and you will be fine.

Watch me more, We all feel important now ;) you might actually learn something as you had 5 TF alliances in Pylos for nothing and lost it in big style :))
Have fun watching us more from down there :D - I'll bring the popcorn for the show ;)

Don't respond to the trolls. Easy as that. Honestly they're opinion doesn't matter. Everyone in Cuddles know we aren't pacting people. We don't have spies. Besides why would we need spies to win a world that is this easy? Gl in your guys delusions hope it helps you in dealing with losing this world.
You are, and you do.

jameslongst

Strategos
Watch me more, We all feel important now ;) you might actually learn something as you had 5 TF alliances in Pylos for nothing and lost it in big style :))
Have fun watching us more from down there :D - I'll bring the popcorn for the show ;)
I see you boy, I do…bringing shame to the game lol. Why don’t you go make some power moves with the massive mra you managed to build just for little old me.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Don't respond to the trolls. Easy as that. Honestly they're opinion doesn't matter. Everyone in Cuddles know we aren't pacting people. We don't have spies. Besides why would we need spies to win a world that is this easy? Gl in your guys delusions hope it helps you in dealing with losing this world.

for the last couple of years all i saw was you gold trading in each world, how much do you rack up when you finally drop to play?