Lower LS defensive Stats!!

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I dont think community managers give a rats ___ about your math.
I dont think CMs care much for your comparisons either.
I know what they do care about? More people complaining about the increased LS activity that will come with increased reward.
They have already stated they do care about the volumes of complaints about spam, whether they are legitimate or not more than the integrity of grepos hard core nature.
And with the communities current definition of spam being "Any thing you do I dont like unless you do it exactly the way I do it" you can bet your sister that is exactly how the majority of the increased volume of complaints will fall.

For what its worth I think your OP hit the nail on the head. I should be able to sink an average LS nuke with 55 LS.
But it will never happen. I think Silver Witch would rather sell a kidney than ever admit I was right :D

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
I dont think community managers give a rats ___ about your math.
I dont think CMs care much for your comparisons either.
I know what they do care about? More people complaining about the increased LS activity that will come with increased reward.
They have already stated they do care about the volumes of complaints about spam, whether they are legitimate or not more than the integrity of grepos hard core nature.
And with the communities current definition of spam being "Any thing you do I dont like unless you do it exactly the way I do it" you can bet your sister that is exactly how the majority of the increased volume of complaints will fall.

For what its worth I think your OP hit the nail on the head. I should be able to sink an average LS nuke with 55 LS.
But it will never happen. I think Silver Witch would rather sell a kidney than ever admit I was right :D
so did you have too much to drink and start lurking all the months old forum posts to see where you could inject your opinion when no one cares for it, or is this just how you operate?

0ZZZ

Phrourach
so did you have too much to drink and start lurking all the months old forum posts to see where you could inject your opinion when no one cares for it, or is this just how you operate?

As of typing this.
My reaction vs posts score of 95 to 69 posts rate a 1.376.
Your reaction vs posts score of 193 to 261 post rate of 1.352.

Shows you run your mouth more than twice as much and are less appreciated.

It is a great idea.
Just shut up and take the win.

xFate

Strategos
As of typing this.

It is a great idea.
No way this guy just brought out average rate of reactions to posts

AccountingNStonks

Hipparchus
As of typing this.

It is a great idea.

If your reaction score is not >2.0 I really just don't care what you have to add.
You can either get on my level or just get off my forums,

Regards,
Your friendly neighborhood 2.4