Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Honestly would it be a bad idea to have a Cap on Gold Buying ? would we really damage the Company and the game... a Player can still trade Resources for Gold and get a lot by doing that.

i Dont think its right for InnoGames to take Advantage of people that can't control themselves i've known a lot of Golders who would buy Gold like every 15 Minutes it was insaine!

if we make the game a little more Fair and Honest for everyone we will get a lot more players and a lot more Profit $ for Inno Games.

Currently the game is Surviving on old Gold Buyers you know the Teams that do it on every World but if you Bring in more People to the game you would make more Money! @Baudin Toolan good advice here!

Also Make More Events and if its possible make something ingame like when we can see when those Events will Start like Lets say a Event will be coming up on September 1st then another one 1 month from now or whatever i saw this on another one of your Games Forge of Empires i think it was great what you did there..

damn should have Applied for a Staff! :confused:

Take what this guy says lightly,

View attachment 16382
Dude, think about this. I am a Fiasco United top member, we have been playing in the Russian server for the last 6 months. We just won the world there in which we won all 7 wonders. May I add, you have never won WW according to your profile. I started this world less than a month ago and I'm still way bigger than you. I have connections at every turn in Grepolis since I have been playing this game for over 10 Years. Do you really think you have a chance? Do you have something to say? I'm sure you do, but it will be laughable. I've seen you many times that last few years and you have always been on the losing side. Tell me, what is you weak sauce minimal skilled grepolis player trying to do here? Do you think re-naming your city to going to make a difference? Please. If I could imagine what you look like, it would be of a baby with a pacifier. Until you are ready to involve the entire alliance to help you so I can get a ton of BP, you are an absolute zero. Go away little fly.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Dude, think about this. I am a Fiasco United top member, we have been playing in the Russian server for the last 6 months. We just won the world there in which we won all 7 wonders. May I add, you have never won WW according to your profile. I started this world less than a month ago and I'm still way bigger than you. I have connections at every turn in Grepolis since I have been playing this game for over 10 Years. Do you really think you have a chance? Do you have something to say? I'm sure you do, but it will be laughable. I've seen you many times that last few years and you have always been on the losing side. Tell me, what is you weak sauce minimal skilled grepolis player trying to do here? Do you think re-naming your city to going to make a difference? Please. If I could imagine what you look like, it would be of a baby with a pacifier. Until you are ready to involve the entire alliance to help you so I can get a ton of BP, you are an absolute zero. Go away little fly.
Relax mate, you are a decent player but you arent Mauro the conquered. Thank god he doesnt play cq otherwise we would have been rimmed even while on beginners protection

ChunkStealer

Taxiarch
Honestly would it be a bad idea to have a Cap on Gold Buying ? would we really damage the Company and the game... a Player can still trade Resources for Gold and get a lot by doing that.

i Dont think its right for InnoGames to take Advantage of people that can't control themselves i've known a lot of Golders who would buy Gold like every 15 Minutes it was insaine!

if we make the game a little more Fair and Honest for everyone we will get a lot more players and a lot more Profit $ for Inno Games.

Currently the game is Surviving on old Gold Buyers you know the Teams that do it on every World but if you Bring in more People to the game you would make more Money! @Baudin Toolan good advice here!

Also Make More Events and if its possible make something ingame like when we can see when those Events will Start like Lets say a Event will be coming up on September 1st then another one 1 month from now or whatever i saw this on another one of your Games Forge of Empires i think it was great what you did there..

damn should have Applied for a Staff! :confused:
ur borrowing money from the IRS to keep golding, you are too far gone bro its not worth it

StoryTime

Lochagos
The truth is I got him into GAMBA, hes since bought a new house, new car, millions in gold, travels weekly to a new country, ect.

Get it twisted, you will win, you will make money.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus

I always tried to get Fiasco to fight JFL since i thought they would be a Good match but they would always say no and that they dont play Conquest :/ which is honestly just a excuse not to fight a evenly matched golding alliance.

Would be a awesome fight though and would make the world more exciting!

I love both teams though :D

Last edited:

gkassimis

Hipparchus
I always tried to get Fiasco to fight JFL since i thought they would be a Good match but they would always say no and that they dont play Conquest :/ which is honestly just a excuse not to fight a evenly matched golding alliance.

Would be a awesome fight though and would make the world more exciting!
mate i dont know if Fiasco is good or not but you cant compaire cq with revolt. i played revolt for 3-4 months, joined only for gold and some friends convinced me to stay. when i quitted to join Falkonera, i was n3 in world ranking, havent used alarm at all, managed to sleep undisturbed 7h during the night and havent lost a single city. in Falkonera i accidentaly had my phone on silent mode for 1 night and lost a city. To be good actor in Bollywood doesnt mean you re good enough for Hollywood

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
mate i dont know if Fiasco is good or not but you cant compaire cq with revolt. i played revolt for 3-4 months, joined only for gold and some friends convinced me to stay. when i quitted to join Falkonera, i was n3 in world ranking, havent used alarm at all, managed to sleep undisturbed 7h during the night and havent lost a single city. in Falkonera i accidentaly had my phone on silent mode for 1 night and lost a city. To be good actor in Bollywood doesnt mean you re good enough for Hollywood

dont mind him gkass.. he doesnt know the basics differences of the game nor does he know what teams play what type of worlds...

jcoo

Lochagos
I am glad I didn't start this server. Guess who is paying Aurum players for cities now hahahaha This is a fact

Those who cant play PAY hahahahaha

Corvidaan

Phrourach
On a serious note, anyone who thinks CQ golders spend should see revolt.

The amount spent must be about 30x for a revolt world compared to a CQ world.

Different game modes, different playstyles. One isn’t harder or easier than the other. Just different.

(Revolt maybe a tad more forgiving on going hard off for short durations, but CQ is more forgiving of being on your own without a team)