Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

TromboneTom

Strategos
that statement would be so much more meaningful and bold if your group didn't drop in and start hugging with 3 other large teams on day 1 (true fear, summer camp and killer bunnies) sad to see a team of an ability level like yours hugging with others :(
????
we have one pact wich is with Compotik gold

1662845845857.png

And thats only because they are our russian brothers!

wdj40

Hipparchus
So me leaving Killer Bunnies because i dont like their policy means we're allied?

I speak as a complete outsider to all of your squabbles... But that my friend is what we call a load of Arse lmao :)

We all play the game and know how these things work... That is either spying or secret Allies, simples :)

TromboneTom

Strategos
I speak as a complete outsider to all of your squabbles... But that my friend is what we call a load of Arse lmao :)

We all play the game and know how these things work... That is either spying or secret Allies, simples :)
Not really i dont like the relationship they have with SC and left for that reasoning

0ZZZ

Phrourach
@TromboneTom

Is FIASCO going to attempt a late drop and IRONMANnig a win on this server?

To IRON MAN a server you must win with ZERO diplomacy.

You want credit for greatness?? Prove it.

If not, your just "cuddles light" with more gold and no duct tape hiding your attack button.

Poor

Hipparchus
The real question is;

@TromboneTom

Is FIASCO going to attempt a late drop and TRIMEMEing a win on this server?

To TRIMEME a server you must win ONLY using triremes.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
If i was in Fiasco, I'd take the decent bunnies, eat the other bunnies and then go beat the rest of the world on our own.

Maponos

Taxiarch
@TromboneTom

Is FIASCO going to attempt a late drop and IRONMANnig a win on this server?

To IRON MAN a server you must win with ZERO diplomacy.

If not, your just "cuddles light" with more gold and no duct tape hiding your attack button.

I am not taking sides in this, just want to share my point of view.

There are a few really good teams playing right now, nothing but respect to all of them. They all deserve it.

A little over 1/2 of Fiasco started playing in Elasa and held their own against the 4 other top teams. When we started to coordinate with the biggest alliance there, is when they started having problems. About 2 1/2 - 3 months into the server most of the rest of Fiasco dropped from the Russian server they were on at the time and they unleashed an @ss whipping like I have never seen anyone else do here, Not koeny, not Snakes not Bunnies not Cuddlers. There are still teams I have not played against since I returned and some in the new world I have never seen before so I am sure there are a couple other teams that are really good, but if all of Fiasco would drop on any world my money would go on them winning, based on what I have seen.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus

There are a few really good teams playing right now, nothing but respect to all of them. They all deserve it.

Yes about 3 who have played this game for years.

Fiasco United
True Fear
Just For Laughs

Those are one of the oldest i think that have played.

Even if you Count Meme Machine and Cuddles its still not a lot :/ like those are the teams i have mentioned that have played and won World after World in Grepolis, without any new team being formed that's more know...

Ocean Veterans is one of the older ones as well dont know about @timmins team forgot their name.

Its still shameful though that in a whole game, a game that should have a large player base you have about 10 teams playing :oops: thats honestly shocking people it just shows that this game never really became popular amongst newer players otherwise there would be a lot more teams and players.

I know this has been talked about for a long time, i have been talking about Players organizing and fighting together against Alliances that mass gold i started talking about that 4 years ago, but when i would write i would usually get attacked by many of the players that benefited from those same Mass Golding teams (JFL, Fiasco) i can name 20 players who constantly write on the forums who have contributed to this game losing players, and honestly the game is dead now.

I honestly dont think it matters who will win on this World, because when this world Ends sooner or later so will Grepolis as soon as Fiasco Players stop playing or JFL (2 Teams) the game will die out :( we could have made the game a lot better and created new teams that would have won Worlds but no one really cared about that everyone just wanted to hide behind the golders and take their gold.

i Appreciate what my friend @Poor is trying to do with Bunnies and @wdj40 with his team but i think its to late now a lot of players have Quit and wont be coming back and i havent noticed new players coming in and continuing to play :/

Hope im wrong but i doubt it.

Peace all

Ro deschain

Phrourach

A little over 1/2 of Fiasco started playing in Elasa and held their own against the 4 other top teams. When we started to coordinate with the biggest alliance there, is when they started having problems. About 2 1/2 - 3 months into the server most of the rest of Fiasco dropped from the Russian server they were on at the time and they unleashed an @ss whipping like I have never seen anyone else do here, Not koeny, not Snakes not Bunnies not Cuddlers. There are still teams I have not played against since I returned and some in the new world I have never seen before so I am sure there are a couple other teams that are really good, but if all of Fiasco would drop on any world my money would go on them winning, based on what I have seen.

nah fiasco is trash. bunch of botters, simmers and golders. Especially that guy @DapperDon21

Maponos

Taxiarch
I know this has been talked about for a long time, i have been talking about Players organizing and fighting together against Alliances that mass gold i started talking about that 4 years ago, but when i would write i would usually get attacked by many of the players that benefited from those same Mass Golding teams (JFL, Fiasco) i can name 20 players who constantly write on the forums who have contributed to this game losing players, and honestly the game is dead now.

Like it or not it is a part of the game. In my opinion there is more integrity to golders than spying/planting someone to try and ruin an alliance, mass recruiting to have numbers, then dumping the sister alliances for the crown or mass pacts only to turn on them when the time is right. All those scenarios play a part of the game but the golders are the only reason this game is still here. Golding can also be beaten if you have a good team that works together with no selfish players or egotistical rage quitters who leave when things don't go their way. I have yet to see a team like that yet, or people willing to do what it takes to beat golders.

There is a way to neutralize almost any scenario in this game, what it comes down to is if you/you have players that want to do it/have the time to do it and most people do not what to put that kind of effort into the game.