Sink&Swim

Drew411

Hipparchus
Human kind can not gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.

Im sorry but giving your Time and Energy on a Online game where you cant sleep,and have to stress anf worry all the time isn't really a good exchange.

If i help people with this then im glad.
We got a philosopher over here

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
I remember this was back on Pylos i think...

I couldnt sleep the game was very stressful and so i had some health problems because of it, so even though i was a Leader back then of my alliance i had to step down and stop playing the game. It was Fun dont get me wrong but it totally wasnlt worth it doimg harm to your health like that.

There and on other worlds i would get people attacking my Family and calling for death and i would report them but those players continued playing :/ so yes not worth to play this game anymore for anyone :( your mental and Phisical health should come first.

Shock

Chiliarch
I remember this was back on Pylos i think...

I couldnt sleep the game was very stressful and so i had some health problems because of it, so even though i was a Leader back then of my alliance i had to step down and stop playing the game. It was Fun dont get me wrong but it totally wasnlt worth it doimg harm to your health like that.

There and on other worlds i would get people attacking my Family and calling for death and i would report them but those players continued playing :/ so yes not worth to play this game anymore for anyone :( your mental and Phisical health should come first.
or, hear me out, i can forego my mental and physical health for to win a dead browser game! Poggers

1000% worth it

GraceG

Hoplite
I came to fight, but here there is only arguing and chaos. Alliances fall apart in a day. It's not even clear what Kaony is doing. I spent several days without an alliance. Alliances disintegrate faster than I lose a city :)

Kosti

Phrourach
I came to fight, but here there is only arguing and chaos. Alliances fall apart in a day. It's not even clear what Kaony is doing. I spent several days without an alliance. Alliances disintegrate faster than I lose a city :)
koany is winning, wddym?

Tomander

Hekatontarch
Oie - Easy fella. As 1 of those who left Just for Laughs for a chance to get crown with reds- Koany you don't get a pass. How could u leave fellow Canucks to help the evil enemies-lol, namely koans? Your crown stinks, eh.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Oie - Easy fella. As 1 of those who left Just for Laughs for a chance to get crown with reds- Koany you don't get a pass. How could u leave fellow Canucks to help the evil enemies-lol, namely koans? Your crown stinks, eh.

Last I checked Oiecanadienne was in Koany from the start, as a founder. No hopping from JFL

Kosti

Phrourach
what are you on?

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch
Just to add to what my compatriots have already pointed out I’m also not a Canuck I’m from the sovereign nation of Quebec tyvm