Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
My gold spending is ok but yours is not. Insta buying is wrong unless I'm buying flyers from events. If I have ten revolts against me I actually believe it's feasible to move a level 20 christopholus to each one to build a wall and never gold a wall. I could have come back to the server and been better than everyone i just don't feel like it is all
It works if the attackers stop at a rеvolt, but there is also such a thing as a constant breaking of the city) Every 10-15 minutes ... and in this case there is no way without gold)

TromboneTom

Strategos
Never gonna happen. You don't want it and the bean counters at Inno who only get excited when your chumps gold 5794 LLs in 24 hours definitely don't want it.
God never thought you would return after being shown how much of a hypocrite you was about the BP boosting, welcome back we missed you!

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Wow, TF falling to pieces for a second world in a row. Players quitting, others running and complaining to mods, sister alliances falling apart and looking for new homes, thousands of internals to take, zero offensive ability...the list goes on. Lets hope their WW building abilities are better than what they've shown so far. Given this info and the intel suggesting OV may not be building WW's themselves I'd have to say the ratings would be as follows:

1) Fiasco
2) Novichok
3) SPITE (if they build)
4) TF

Mike 3rd

Hipparchus
Alright, not a top 12 but a top 4. I agree with @MasterSpy with who the top 4 are but disagree with the order.

1) Fiasco. At this point there's no disputing they are the favorites to win the world. They have a commanding lead when it comes to size and are well positioned with a little over a month until wonders.
2) True Fear. My alliance so obviously some bias, but we are still solidly in second place and I think the second best positioned to build wonders. Fiasco has picked off a lot of the O55 cities that were were poorly positioned to defend but the front with Fiasco in O44/NE O45 is largley unchanged.
3) Spite. I could go either way between Spite and Novichok, but I'm going to give the slight edge to Spite as I think they have a tighter grouping for wonders.
4) Novichok. Their biggest challenge is that Fiasco has pretty much driven a wedge through the middle of their core that will likely continue to grow as we get closer to wonders

TromboneTom

Strategos
Anything can happen in world wonders hard to say who will do what or will do well all comes down to activity and we all know all teams have players who are either out of the world with one leg or in our case just here to try and get a win despite hardly playing so even though we might be bigger i assume alot will change just before WW and i wouldnt count out any alliance just yet.

Each alliance will have its issues going into WW and the outcome will be interesting

wdj40

Hipparchus
My gold spending is ok but yours is not. Insta buying is wrong unless I'm buying flyers from events. If I have ten revolts against me I actually believe it's feasible to move a level 20 christopholus to each one to build a wall and never gold a wall. I could have come back to the server and been better than everyone i just don't feel like it is all

Yet again someone quotes something I didn't even say... When did I say I Gold flyers in the events? News flash I dont, as I didn't say I did.

I spend a little bit during events... Like 100 Gold a day. Completely different from Golding 20 nukes in just a couple of hours.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
UH OH...Trouble in TF core. James must be banging his head against the wall about now. Not that this wasn't expected when you rely on Cucaracha for defense and feeding, can't manage internal issues and quite honestly just aren't up to the level of your opposition.

wdj40

Hipparchus
UH OH...Trouble in TF core. James must be banging his head against the wall about now. Not that this wasn't expected when you rely on Cucaracha for defense and feeding, can't manage internal issues and quite honestly just aren't up to the level of your opposition.

I was in Cucaracha, I can tell you there was no feeding going on. We were at War with TF until we made a Defence Pact to unite against Cuddlers. The only BP gains you see after that moment are internals/inactives.

I don't know if TF do any feeding other players internally, but LC did not.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I was in Cucaracha, I can tell you there was no feeding going on. We were at War with TF until we made a Defence Pact to unite against Cuddlers. The only BP gains you see after that moment are internals/inactives.

I don't know if TF do any feeding other players internally, but LC did not.
i was talking about future feeding of ww's, not bp boosting

TromboneTom

Strategos
i was actually playing with them from the start in EN142 under a different username and the only reason you won that world was because you went into golding overdrive but the same trick wont work twice your 4 or 5 members currently playing there wont change anything if they leave :/ you would still lose on 142 i was in the top 10 by defense and kept a lot of alliances from sinking lets just say i learned a few things as well :cool:

you want to play, Drop when this world is over your Fiasco friends will be all built there that is if i dont conquer all of them by the time you come here you and your Alliance @TromboneTom are as they say all bark and no bite, if you do get some courage though you know where to find me :D
but you already lost in 142 to five of us what have we got left to prove, your alliance had del2 and vylcan who golded more then all of us combined and yet you still lost..

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
James is just loud and arrogant, 45 cities, 119 on fighter rank, what a joke :) not even average.

Yossarian234

Strategos
BREAKING NEWS: TRUE FEAR CONFUSING ENEMIES BY TOO EARLY GHOSTING
  • Fiasco United facing inevitable simming till World Wonder era starts;
  • Staymadpooron and TromboneTom looking other games to go pro on, most likely League of Legends
  • Former leader of FU Don the Dapper 21st decided to talk to fiascos peasants:
    Untitled.png