En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

7bal

Taxiarch
"The Romans" would say , you are at the top also to take over cities from inactives in your alliance + academy :)))))))

7bal

Taxiarch
True , but with the help of the alliance or without, I would still be bigger than you at BP , rank , number of cities , anything :))))))
At least until now .
Merry Christmas to you !

P.s. "The. EN " , they also said something a while ago : " WE ARE ALL FIGHTING HERE, WE DON'T MAKE PACT AND AGREEMENTS WITH ANYONE "
P.s1. : The Bachae waiting you :))))) This is Fine also ....oh wait, you have a agreement with them , Jesus :))))))

Last edited:

7bal

Taxiarch
smiley-emoticons-lovelove-light.gif

Love you !

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
You dropped 4x40 players, and you cry when we pact with TIF.
Now it is an even battlefield in terms of numbers

But it's all good, i understand why you play this way

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
"The .EN" would say, you are at the top also to suicide 2000 colony ships from your alliance :) )))))
For me you are a Hypocrite and i will tell you why.

What they are doing has been done by your own alliance members in other worlds i know for a fact because i was on the same wd so were Del adriana and the rest.

And Second you are using a mass amount of gold in the game or at least a lot of members from your team are, you have the least right to complain and claim Faul!

What your friends and team mates have been saying to me: Just Shut up and play the game :D

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
For me you are a Hypocrite and i will tell you why.

What they are doing has been done by your own alliance members in other worlds i know for a fact because i was on the same wd so were Del adriana and the rest.

And Second you are using a mass amount of gold in the game or at least a lot of members from your team are, you have the least right to complain and claim Faul!

What your friends and team mates have been saying to me: Just Shut up and play the game :D
1) We have never ever suicided units to boost each other, maybe if we had a player join 5 months late
2) Last time i bought gold was in 2021, as for Del idk but he's not rank 1 anymore so ask yourself if Romanians don't use gold too?
3) You are not even on the server and keep talking, so just stfu lol everyone thinks you are a fucking lunatic XD

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
True , but with the help of the alliance or without, I would still be bigger than you at BP , rank , number of cities , anything :))))))
At least until now .
Merry Christmas to you !

P.s. "The. EN " , they also said something a while ago : " WE ARE ALL FIGHTING HERE, WE DON'T MAKE PACT AND AGREEMENTS WITH ANYONE "
P.s1. : The Bachae waiting you :))))) This is Fine also ....oh wait, you have a agreement with them , Jesus :))))))

LOL, absolute lie, without bp boosting to get slots, you wouldnt be ahead of me in abp/total bp would not be even remotely close.
il probably be top 5-10 attacker/fighter with 0 gold whoring and no bp boosting within weeks, but you carry on telling yourself lies to make you seem any better, not to mention co-play, multiple accounts and add-on scripts that some of your players use and probably get warned/banned for, but sadly inno reduced their duration for attackable bans.

Edit: This is Fine has no deal with Bachae, as @Fadiga can confirm, i took a city from them recently and will take a city from him as well :)

Last edited:

violentfemme

Lochagos
Hello you all English Grepolisplayer <3
This is a warning too cuz i'm gonne write a list! Im sorry if my English isnt all good but you dont have to read this anyway.

Things I will miss about grepolis: :D

1. The grepolis alarm
2. Beeing a part of a great allianse with amazing players
3. The thrill when the whole allianse participate in an OP.
4. Sniping cs when grepolis watch is your friend
5. The Discord disussions constantly going on
6. "Penna is hard of.. send out trips and wake him up"
7. Monkeybreik a conquest
8. xxCharlie mm
9. Timing to a cs and conquer an enemycity
10. Watching all the support roling in to your conquest. Enemy call for a breik but it will hold!

Things I will not miss about grepolis::mad:

1. The grepolis alarm
2. Beeing stuck in a shitty allianse
3. Planning an OP and nobody participate
4. Loosing my city because of grepolis watch is a *****
5. The Discord bla bla
6." Penna is hard of ... send out trips and wake him up"
7. Kill all my troops on a conquest nobody else sent on
8. xxCharlie banned
9. Timing to a cs and getting sniped on the sec
10. Enemy breiks your conquest when its 5 minuits left

Well this list was not exacly from this server but it dont matter cuz its my list :cool:
I just want to say thank you all for the years I have spent playing this game. Its been a pleasure! I had a lots of fun here and its to bad that its impossibel to have a real life and play grepolis at the same time! Love you all ;)

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@VIRTUALSELF you know i think you may have been spending to much time with the wrong people my friend,people like @XonCia2711 especially.

i think your going to wake up and see the world in a different light and its going to be very painful for you (and most apparently)

Havent you all noticed how Violent and Bloody the world has become ? like its not getting better peaceful but more Violent i cant imagine what kind of people we will all be in the Future, this game is no exception it use to be more peaceful and the players use to be more friendly now though i think a lot of them are "Psychopaths" dont know if they were like that when they came or became that... same as the World :)

I have a Quote i remember: in a Insaine World only the insaine are Sane! i urge you to look deeper at people, all of you you will find that they arent as Sane or Normal as you thought! its a Trend it seems in the world...

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
@VIRTUALSELF you know i think you may have been spending to much time with the wrong people my friend,people like @XonCia2711 especially.

i think your going to wake up and see the world in a different light and its going to be very painful for you (and most apparently)

Havent you all noticed how Violent and Bloody the world has become ? like its not getting better peaceful but more Violent i cant imagine what kind of people we will all be in the Future, this game is no exception it use to be more peaceful and the players use to be more friendly now though i think a lot of them are "Psychopaths" dont know if they were like that when they came or became that... same as the World :)

I have a Quote i remember: in a Insaine World only the insaine are Sane! i urge you to look deeper at people, all of you you will find that they arent as Sane or Normal as you thought! its a Trend it seems in the world...
Chill out bro... Why so serious? It's a game