En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Xergio

Taxiarch
When we pacted TIF you were 40x4 :)
I never complained? You guys are the ones who cry because we pacted lol
no...actually, you cry we don t fight against the all map pact :))
we actually fight and take cityes too from you guys....make another discussion about that things.... it s embrasing, everyone follow the statistics

Clas17

Hipparchus
1) We have never ever suicided units to boost each other, maybe if we had a player join 5 months late
2) Last time i bought gold was in 2021, as for Del idk but he's not rank 1 anymore so ask yourself if Romanians don't use gold too?
3) You are not even on the server and keep talking, so just stfu lol everyone thinks you are a fucking lunatic XD
if you are not boosting then you arent playing this game the right way, I dont see why that should be something to complain about. Dont even try to justify it. Do it and get the w, its part of the game

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
if you are not boosting then you arent playing this game the right way, I dont see why that should be something to complain about. Dont even try to justify it. Do it and get the w, its part of the game
No, boosting in grand scales has never been the meta on .en, why would you even spend your time playing the game if that is what you do lol? At that point the meaning of the game is out the window

Beer Wench

Phrourach
@VIRTUALSELF you know i think you may have been spending to much time with the wrong people my friend,people like @XonCia2711 especially.

i think your going to wake up and see the world in a different light and its going to be very painful for you (and most apparently)

Havent you all noticed how Violent and Bloody the world has become ? like its not getting better peaceful but more Violent i cant imagine what kind of people we will all be in the Future, this game is no exception it use to be more peaceful and the players use to be more friendly now though i think a lot of them are "Psychopaths" dont know if they were like that when they came or became that... same as the World :)

I have a Quote i remember: in a Insaine World only the insaine are Sane! i urge you to look deeper at people, all of you you will find that they arent as Sane or Normal as you thought! its a Trend it seems in the world...
my god tell me this is sarcasm. please

mats25

Phrourach
@Beer Wench my Reply:

I hope Romanians eat you and your team, so i can watch you whine and cry how unfair it was even though you had 3 Alliances same as them(Funny Business,This Is Fine,Vegvisir.

Romanians:Ddistruge-le pe toate!
in start the world there was clear politica ...NO RELATIONS...

by the way add one more . The forty thieves

Sametime i salute grepolis team to think new style endgame..

1. unlimited memberships
2. winner is what alliance have horder most members .
3. winner i bet can find from this world...

This world is killed allready for the same reason...

Last edited:

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
in start the world there was clear politica ...NO RELATIONS...

by the way add one more . The forty thieves

Sametime i salute grepolis team to think new style endgame..

1. unlimited memberships
2. winner is what alliance have horder most members .
3. winner i bet can find from this world...

This world is killed allready for the same reason...

Maybe they should invite you guys into a Pact too that way they wont be at war with anyone :D:D:D haha!

mats25

Phrourach
Maybe they should invite you guys into a Pact too that way they wont be at war with anyone :D:D:D haha!NO.
NO.but with some old farts,we stay good friends outside war zone...sametime somebody shuld stay as opponent/target this is still war game ,and all bp. are welcome.no matter need to relocate few times...

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Somehow none of grepolis revolt worlds passes without accusing each other in mass cuddling and mass golding lol.

Golding have been part of this game already for ages and it’s inno’s income source to keep this game for us, so I don’t care if someone invests money in this game, since I can always have some gold from tradings. And I think accusing someone for using lots of gold is outdated and irrelevant anymore.

And even though, I definitely hate when teams pact with everyone and win worlds like that, in this case it’s kinda different and you all are ganging up on Funny Business for now reason. Romanians dropped here like infinite amount of players, with infinite amount of teams and they all play together and lots of them are heavy golders. So it’s okay for them and not okay for FB? It’s not FB and others who killed the world, but romanians and other strong teams did what they thought was right.

And I’m kinda glad that players drop premades from other grepolis servers, since it increases en servers playerbase, but it shouldn’t happen like this.

NoobFromEn

Taxiarch
Somehow none of grepolis revolt worlds passes without accusing each other in mass cuddling and mass golding lol.

Golding have been part of this game already for ages and it’s inno’s income source to keep this game for us, so I don’t care if someone invests money in this game, since I can always have some gold from tradings. And I think accusing someone for using lots of gold is outdated and irrelevant anymore.

And even though, I definitely hate when teams pact with everyone and win worlds like that, in this case it’s kinda different and you all are ganging up on Funny Business for now reason. Romanians dropped here like infinite amount of players, with infinite amount of teams and they all play together and lots of them are heavy golders. So it’s okay for them and not okay for FB? It’s not FB and others who killed the world, but romanians and other strong teams did what they thought was right.

And I’m kinda glad that players drop premades from other grepolis servers, since it increases en servers playerbase, but it shouldn’t happen like this.
you high or smth? you have no idea what you are talking there , totally parallel with this world

7bal

Taxiarch
1-Funny Business: Swim

VS back at it again with a good roster of players and a few noobs (aka myself and Trash). I’m not grepo history expert but this new revolt team is a mixture of good older revolt teams. Funny business have strong leadership and good frontliners and some good team players. It’s time for Snakes to get their win after EN 142. Also this must be noted: Anes King is actually Jihadi’s stepson (not really by choice kek).

As the server progresses, we’ll see who comes in the direct line of fire.
7- This is Fine - Swim

Depending on how busy the individual players, this team is obviously a strong contender for the win. Fiasco and Banda members are defo going to be a tough nutt to crack for anyone. Depends whether the bigger names have the time and motivation to tryhard Big spenders and good timers. Plus they have my boy Ted (much love). We‘ll see how hard of a fight the Romanians will put up and who This is Fine‘s next targets will be. Will there be any alliances for them to pact with at the start?
Brooooooo ..... stfu :))))))))

No one complains that you have gold, no one complains about anything at all !!!
But for the best alliances from the .EN revolt sistem to make a pact with each other, plus agreements with the other alliances from map , plus mass recruitment from Termopilae , Bachaee and other ally , plus giving up cities in the middle of us , just to beat some siege players from Ro, it's pathetic.

you will lose this server even if you are 500 vs us and play ugly an unfair-play :) . But all is ok.

Last edited:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
@NoobFromEn if you have some points to say and prove me wrong go ahead, instead of that post.

@7bal I don’t know what FB and others do and what kind of tricks they playing on you, but pacting and giving cities away in favor of your team are just strategic moves, and this game overall is strategy one. Saying that best en revolt players pacted to fight against romanian CQ players, is also irrelevant imo. You guys could drop in CQ world instead.

Also to get to the point, explain me in which part is this fight unfair? (PS, I’m not even in FB or any team affiliated with them, just expressing my opinion from aside)

Attachments

• 7A0BBB19-998E-4969-9B03-B9F6360316A4.jpeg
    7A0BBB19-998E-4969-9B03-B9F6360316A4.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 30

NoobFromEn

Taxiarch
you have to be so high righ now lmfao
half of our players are those with 3-4 cities who don't even play, they were just curious what a foreign server looks like