Rise and Fall

DeletedUser

Well done OFA, you successfully conquered an inactive player's cities. *sarcastic applause*

DeletedUser

Fyi, NmE is no longer.

We didn't break up because of Renegades. On the contrary renegades kept us on the server longer. Once we disbanded RR, and then domination people grew bored of the competition that we didn't get or weren't getting. Alot went to zeta, some went inactive or just lost heart and played occasionally. Me being one of them. Some had RL issues and went into 1-2 month vacation mode.

Now some have 15+ cities and have gone into permanent vacation mode because real life doesn't allow them to watch that many cities and stay competitive. So they to quit.

Read our profile in game and you will see what happened and where we are going. NmE is done on Epsilon, but NmE will never be gone. We move from game to game until that game no longer gives us anything to log in for. Grepo has run it's course. Early grepo was an amazing game. Late grepo is a time sink that only the most dedicated can deal with.

I do say good fights to renegades as they brought the game. Just to late.

Later grepo, it was fun..

Towel

Leader and founder of NmE.

DeletedUser441

Fyi, NmE is no longer.

We didn't break up because of Renegades. On the contrary renegades kept us on the server longer. Once we disbanded RR, and then domination people grew bored of the competition that we didn't get or weren't getting. Alot went to zeta, some went inactive or just lost heart and played occasionally. Me being one of them. Some had RL issues and went into 1-2 month vacation mode.

Now some have 15+ cities and have gone into permanent vacation mode because real life doesn't allow them to watch that many cities and stay competitive. So they to quit.

Read our profile in game and you will see what happened and where we are going. NmE is done on Epsilon, but NmE will never be gone. We move from game to game until that game no longer gives us anything to log in for. Grepo has run it's course. Early grepo was an amazing game. Late grepo is a time sink that only the most dedicated can deal with.

Towel

Bye NME sad to see u guys go
Gd Luck in other worlds

DeletedUser

Fyi, NmE is no longer.

Towel

Sad to see you guys go. I have great respect for you all, and how you managed to keep going even with inactives.
I'll keep in contact with RevolutionsOwn, great guy, and I want to see you guys go to the right alliance :)

And for all those TR players now looking at this, no, I do not want them to merge, and no, they do not want to merge with you.

First MM now NME...Is everyone dropping around here?

The Enlightened are still buzzing my good man, dont' you worry. We'll hold it together for the small alliance crew!

DeletedUser

Well done OFA, you successfully conquered an inactive player's cities. *sarcastic applause*

he went incative after we conquered a few of he`s cities,he couldn`t defend hemself against us!When we started the attacks he was moving he`s troops around,but that didn`t help him!

next time please dont make false statement,as you dont know nothing!I want to see that your alliance kills a player above 50k points,as you are just picking on easy targets!

DeletedUser9925

Phantomn, now tell me. Why do something the difficult way if you can do it the easy way?

Besides, if you'd know strategy...

DeletedUser

he went incative after we conquered a few of he`s cities,he couldn`t defend hemself against us!When we started the attacks he was moving he`s troops around,but that didn`t help him!

next time please dont make false statement,as you dont know nothing!I want to see that your alliance kills a player above 50k points,as you are just picking on easy targets!

1) Not true. Going by grepostats he was inactive for about 5/6 days before you guys conquered his cities.

2) Picking on easy targets? Please, you're part of OFA, you feed of inactive players and easy targets. We're fighting TR currently and have wiped multiple alliances. We don't pick on single "targets" at a time, we pick on whole alliances.

because we can,not like the rest of y`all ;)
hahaha, you sound like a blind man complementing a lampost's beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quote petger end quote

I helped organise his demise.

One of yours I believe OFA I took a city from him too a 100k player who was a real beast despite being grossly outnumbered and cut off from support.

A master at dodging and slicing and me and my alliance salute him.

DeletedUser

I doubt that, anyway it was the moogles that attacked him and I think 80 attacks on a city.... but then a couple got 5 or more people attacking a city. If you count support as an attack then maybe I can agree with you otherwise I dont think that at one time there were 80 attacks fielded. Across the borad definately. Individually no.

Believe me, this is what happened, barbQ sent me a pic of his city, and it wasn't pretty, he was an amazing player but Pandemic knew this and decided to take him out.

He has now been overtaken in the Battle Points Rankings but he is still ranked 119, not bad for a rimmed player huh?

DeletedUser

The reason he was so heavily attacked was because one of their members had started a war with him, when barbQ fought back, the player he attacked then ot his Alliance to take him out.

DeletedUser

- never a good sign.

Watch it 240, that's my Alliance you're dissing, and we are spread out for a reason, It's hard enough for me to find decent targets as it is, and our members would get bored without any action, which is the reason we are migrating to Ocean 34, where all the action is. ;)

DeletedUser

Watch it 240, that's my Alliance you're dissing, and we are spread out for a reason, It's hard enough for me to find decent targets as it is, and our members would get bored without any action, which is the reason we are migrating to Ocean 34, where all the action is. ;)

Well when we brought "action" into O33 you "migrated" out of there pretty quickly. . .

DeletedUser

Not where I am, I'm moving to 34 as this is where all the action is, we have a few problems right now, Renaissance, you, etc.

DeletedUser

As Icdan said, please stop double posting, just use the Edit Reply button :p
You even triple posted up there! xD

We're your biggest problem I think, in O33.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you really are slaughtering the 5 members we have there. ;)