Rate The Alliance

DeletedUser

Give a rating on the alliance the previous poster states.
Rate on the following

Leadership: 0/10
Battle Points: 0/10
Ocean Dominance: 0/10
Forum Presence: 0/10
Future Prospects: 0/10

Let us start with The Enlightened

DeletedUser

Leadership 10/10 - You can't fault it really
Battle Points 8/10 - if it was a 10 you guys would stop attacking
OD - OC 43 8/10 OC33 3/10
Forum Presence ?/10 depends on players involved. They are not interested in flaming forums and only speak when required.
Future prospects (as TE) - 6/10 - Would be higher but leader has history of changing alliance to keep things fresh.

My Turn
Bowes Foundation

Guys please post - if this post get read 30 times and only has 2 reponses - that's sucky!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will post one here as like most people I have never heard of you guys outside of a few of your guys pumping you up in here. I will do it via a grepostats peekski so we can move on from this alliance.

Leadership: 7/10
Looking at their grepo stats they lose a lot of cities 1/4 of colonisations are them losing cities. However they still hold together and have even conquered small polis off of TE.
Good but not the greatest but they are a rim/new alliance.

Battle Points: 7/10
Kill ranking: 23 365,150 points
Kill ranking (offense): 24 158,708 points
Kill ranking (defense): 21 206,442 points
They are a rim alliance so they cant have too much history like some alliances but they do manage to attack more than they have to defend.

Ocean Dominance: 8/10
They have the largest stake in Ocean 33 and have leached a little into other Oceans

Forum Presence: 0/10
No Idea, probably a large number of support requests

Future Prospects: 3/10
They are an MRA but do have strong players but are too often in the victim situation and have powerful and aggressive neighboors that are a rather nasty threat.

The next one then shall be Tau Serious

DeletedUser

Leadership: 9/10 - Being able to manage such an amount of players and keep quality shows good leadership.

Battle Points: 7/10 - Only been around a few weeks and got a lot, however, for some of their player's history and the mount of members they have imo it should be higher. Also it worries me that they have a better rank in defence then offense.

Ocean Dominance: 6/10 - Kind of scattered in places

Forum Presence: 5/10 - neutral vote, not seen many around

Future Prospects: 9/10 - if all of their joiners from other disbanded alliances stay, they'll be a formidable alliance and one I can see pushing OFA off the top spot in due time.

Next alliance - The Renaissance

DeletedUser

Leadership: 6/10 - Kudos for being up there at the top.. but the alliance is getting picked apart by Tau Serious and they are either recruiting from you guys or your guys dont think enough to stick around.

Battle Points: 8/10 - half a million in the last month.. not too shabby... not too shabby at all.

Ocean Dominance: 5/10 -

Forum Presence: 5/10 - neutral vote, not seen many around

Future Prospects: 4/10 - guys bailing but making good bp. I would score it a neutral but there are alot of guys leaving.

Next alliance - The Malazan Empire

DeletedUser3635

Battle Points: 7/10 - Only been around a few weeks and got a lot, however, for some of their player's history and the mount of members they have imo it should be higher. Also it worries me that they have a better rank in defence then offense.

You get defensive BP when you have a CS in someone else's harbor and they TRY to stop it ;)

DeletedUser

i dont agree with 5/10 ocean dominance for the renns.i mean have u seen oc44 they are packed in there so i would give them atleast 9

DeletedUser

Many of the players that have left got their accounts deleted. The only players that we have lost recently are AstralAnathema (who ran away) and jlgarton90 ( who was surrounded by Tau so it made more sence to be there).

DeletedUser

the reason i left you guys was because i wasnt enjoying the game and needed a fresh start. i have cities thats surronded by you guys too but i just needed something new.nothing against you guys

DeletedUser9925

Inciatus, Renaissance has also lost Shay89 who has joined Tau ;)

DeletedUser

the reason he left is because me and him started together and we stay together so when i joined tau he did too lol where a two man *** kicking team,there should be one more guy that will follow me too that joined renns with me.

DeletedUser9925

Ah ok, cool :)

But I also made a mistake, let's keep this on-topic and rate alliances.
As I am a full grown noob I will let other people do that :)

So, the next alliance to be rated is the Malazan Empire, who will do that... who will do that...

DeletedUser

I do have a question though. What do you mean by forum presence? Is that these forums or thier forums?

DeletedUser3635

Ok, I'll do the Malazans :)

Leadership: 8/10 - I rate tham this high because any alliance that is stacked in an ocean and has kept a good bit of its members from getting bored must be doing something to keep these guys around. They forged good alliances early on to allow them to grow stronger and dominate their ocean.

Battle Points: 3/10 - For being around as long as they have, I would think they would have more, they have a few fighters in their group, but I think a good bit are content with just growing and not warring.

Ocean Dominance: 8/10 - Their main Ocean is 63. They own it, and I don't see anyone changing that anytime soon. They also have a small presence in O56 and O53 I believe with some strong members there.

Forum Presence: 5/10 - The only one I can think of that is here is Remorce but I'm sure there are a few others. Remorce stands out though in my mind, and since I can make that connection, then they get an average score at least :)

Future Prospects: 4/10 - I don't know what comes next for them. South of their main ocean is Tau Serious, mainly the ex-Silent Chaos folks. I can see them forging into O53, but I think they have too many alliances to make a large dent there. They go any other direction they are looking at fighting rim players. So the have limited options, and it will be tough for them to continue growing in other directions.

Next up: Blades of Magnitorgorsk (sp?)

DeletedUser

what about the Open Source Government? Didn't see it around here, and the 300, too. Pretty strong alliances

DeletedUser

rate the blades argon then put up open source or 300 if you want for the next :p cant ask without doing some work yourself.

and Diving :p we only have one alliance and 2 nap agreements. Unless you meant O53 has too many alliances in it. in that case CHARGE!!!

DeletedUser3635

and Diving :p we only have one alliance and 2 nap agreements. Unless you meant O53 has too many alliances in it. in that case CHARGE!!!

Yeah, that's what I meant, OfA is your alliance correct? There isn't really a chance for you guys to grow in O53 since OfA control it.

DeletedUser

Blades of Magnitorgorsk

Blades of Magnitorgorsk:

Leadership: 7/10 - They are a reasonably new Alliance after reforming from the ashes of LoE disbanding, I hope they do well and have a good bunch of players in their midst. Having worked under Jorcheim in LoE I feel they could prosper

Battle Points: 5/10
- Has to be a neutral vote, Grepostats shows they are growing and that their BP is rising but too early to see any real results

Ocean Dominance: 8/10 - Top of the rankings in O55 which is impressive seen as they have a small hardcore bunch of players, but -Black Watch- not far behind. Also the other big alliances all have a presence their too...

Forum Presence: 7/10
- Mainly due to the LoE thread lol....

Future Prospects: 5/10 Neutral - It depends on their diplomacy with the other Alliances, as I said they have a hardcore bunch of good players, but will it be enough to dominate outwith O55......

Next up: Has to be OFA ;)