Randylin26 Tricks

DeletedUser

Hey guess what....:pro: IF YOU DON'T PLAY GREPOLIS.....
GET OUTA THIS POST!!!!!!!
OK.... Here are the tricks....

Storage Trick:)(W)(R)(I)(F)(P)(pop)(Res):Angry::
You need a market place level 5 for this trick. First, go to your market place. Next create a offer and select what you want to store. Try not to make people trade with you. Now whenever you need resources just select the offer you created. Delete it and wow! You get your resources back!!!!

Cool Link Trick:)(W)(R)(I)(F)(P)(pop)(Res):Angry::
If the word in the whole post is like this:
Randylin26
and you really want to see this:
[player]Randylin26[/player] (link)
Because you want to go to the link here is a trick.
First copy the name,alliance etc. then go to profile.
After that, on the top you will see a whole set of buttons.
Click on the type of word you copy earlier like Randylin26 is a player so I click on the player symbol. After that it should look like player player with to brackets together. paste between the brackets.

click preview and tada! you did it! Credit goes to

Randylin26 (Try it with this name!)

DeletedUser

Dude, this is just, well, pathetic. What you have said is pretty much common knowledge nowadays.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I've got something to add:

The extremely annoying post trick :)(W)(R)(I)(F)(P)(pop)(Res):Angry::
If you want people to ignore your post, stick in the following combination::)(W)(R)(I)(F)(P)(pop)(Res):Angry:
Abacadabra! Everybody's now derepping you! :cool:

DeletedUser

All I have to say (again) is:

2wc2lfn.jpg

DeletedUser7160

Here's another trick or two for the pros out there:

FORUM POSTING
If you belong to an alliance you can post on the alliance forum by clicking on the "Alliance Forum" link on your main navigation menu.

COLONIZATION
If you are tired of having only one city and wish to expand into the world, you can build a colony ship (harbor 20, academy 22 required) and build a new city on an empty slot.

CONQUEST
This trick is for super-pros only. If you don't want to start a new city from scratch, you can conquer instead of colonize. But you have to be very brave to attack other players in Grepolis. And make sure you bring plenty of swordsmen, archers and biremes when you attack.

Follow my secret tips, hints and tricks and you are guaranteed a top 20 ranking in the world!

DeletedUser

Calamb, that's no way to treat a new player! They might actually listen to you and they'll all die!

DeletedUser

FORUM POSTING
If you belong to an alliance you can post on the alliance forum by clicking on the "Alliance Forum" link on your main navigation menu.

COLONIZATION
If you are tired of having only one city and wish to expand into the world, you can build a colony ship (harbor 20, academy 22 required) and build a new city on an empty slot.

CONQUEST
This trick is for super-pros only. If you don't want to start a new city from scratch, you can conquer instead of colonize. But you have to be very brave to attack other players in Grepolis. And make sure you bring plenty of swordsmen, archers and biremes when you attack.

Follow my secret tips, hints and tricks and you are guaranteed a top 20 ranking in the world!

Haha.

You forgot:

BUILD
Yeh, build build build, build like there is no tomorrow. Buildings = Points and points mean PRIZES!! (I think). Focus on building up your Senate and Academy they get you loadsa points. And be sure to build special buildings, it doesnt matter which, they all give the same number of points :D Follow this advice and you will surely be in the top 10!!!! (Disclaimer: this only works until BP ends :( )

DeletedUser

Ok, so I know how to hide my resources now *phew!* But do I need to build troops?

DeletedUser

lolest

FORUM POSTING

COLONIZATION

CONQUEST

im repping you as soon as possible

DeletedUser

sorry bout that but for some reason i couldnt edit and i neede to post that last bit lolest

DeletedUser

not to be mean

Stop trolling.

Those are just great tips! Next time, you should keep them to yourself...

everybody knows this stuff thanks for sharing if you thought know it

ps i wont de rep you

i am a prodromoi now that i have 180 posts