Arise Recruiting in Oceans 64/65

DeletedUser

RECRUITING IS CLOSED.

ARISEII is recruiting members in Oceans 53/54/63 with an average of 9000+ points.

This alliance offers a comprehensive forum, ranking system, phase development guides for developing strong cities, strong leadership, Skype, a well-coordinated attack system, and close camaraderie.

We are number 1 in Ocean 64 and Ocean53. We are also number 4 overall on Theta. We have a no-tolerance policy for inactives and will kick anyone who is inactive 2 or more days without "officially" going On Leave in the Forum.

We have a strong, stable core and loyalty and dedication are the key factors that have helped us stabilize quickly.

We do check backgrounds on all applicants including any other alliances with which they have been affiliated as well as their rate of growth.

We are not an MRA and we are selective on who we recruit. If you are dependable, reliable, active, and looking for a well-organized alliance, do not hesitate to contact us.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information, please contact one of our Recruiting Officers in game listed on our profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Horrible Name?

Over 100 officers were asked to make suggestions for a new name. They overwhelmingly voted to keep it. Majority rules.

DeletedUser7160

You have 167 members and over 100 officers? I'd love to see your organizational chart.

DeletedUser

Hey, why don't you add another officer? His name is jarpenguin and he is very experienced, and I'm sure he could help your alliance out.

DeletedUser

Clarification

I did not realize the word "officers" was so confusing. I will attempt to clarify for those who were confused. We use military rankings for organizing our alliance. We refer to all members as officers. We do not undermine the importance of each individual in our alliance.

For leadership, we have STAFF officers. These include: The Leader, 2nd in Command, Recruiting Officers, Diplomatic Officer, Administrative Officer, Forum Administrator, Liaison, Tactical Commander, Military Advisor and War Council. Each officer has specific duties and responsibilities and all staff officer positions are working officer positions. There are no political titles just for the sake of someone having a title.

We have ONE founder. So Jarpenguin would be more than welcome to join us. He would see an effective and efficient military unit with a 100% active alliance. We do not randomly grant leadership rights to any officer. We also do not grant forum administrator rights to any staff officers except those who specifically are responsible for maintaining and monitoring the forum.

Do not refer to ARISE as an MRA. It is not. We do not randomly mass recruit anyone and we do not accept just anyone. We have expanded due to mergers with VIRUS, Caesar's Revenge, Greek Only and Luxury Brand. Some of these were simply mergers. Some were conditional surrenders as a result of war.

No refugees are allowed. We use Grepostats faithfully to look at each and every applicant. So use your sarcasm elsewhere.

If you would care for a little challenge, declare war on us. We do not brag. We simply school you.

DeletedUser

Just because you have an organised chain of command does not mean that you are not an MRA. An MRA recruits everything that moves. I've been the leader of an MRA where that stupid recruiter asked me if you could invite farming villages. :supermad:

If your members listen to orders. Great! What is your member count? 176? You'd count yourself lucky if 30% of them speak on the forums. Try setting up a forum roll call.

I'm trying to enlighten you, young man, so if you accuse me of utilising sarcasm I'm offended. And you don't want to offend me.

DeletedUser

First, I have 30 years of gaming experience, so I am not "young".

Second, the name Kasondra should indicate quite clearly that I am not a "man".

Third, I do not need enlightenment from a child.

Fourth, I could care less if I offend you. I should have made myself quite clear when I told you in the previous post: "We do not brag. We simply school you."

Fifth, this is a "WAR GAME". If I have provoked you into a declaration of war, please let the games begin. Oh...unless you are a simcity player in which case you might not quite comprehend that concept of Grepolis.

Our forums are extremely active by the way. We require forum participation. We do not tolerate deadweight. People who look for an alliance to simply hide in while building their little cities will find that ARISE is not the alliance for them.

We accept only active gamers. This is made quite clear at the time of consideration for recruitment. We have a "No Tolerance" policy regarding inactives. We do not have to request or demand forum participation because every member of ARISE actively and willingly participates.

Unfortunately, you must not be part of a good alliance that is well organized with strong leadership and guidance. Maybe you should request to join ARISE. We might consider you. Then you would have the rare opportunity to see a Grepolis alliance run the way it was meant to be run by the designers.

DeletedUser

Just because you have an organised chain of command does not mean that you are not an MRA. An MRA recruits everything that moves. I've been the leader of an MRA where that stupid recruiter asked me if you could invite farming villages. :supermad:

If your members listen to orders. Great! What is your member count? 176? You'd count yourself lucky if 30% of them speak on the forums. Try setting up a forum roll call.

I'm trying to enlighten you, young man, so if you accuse me of utilising sarcasm I'm offended. And you don't want to offend me.

1. For an MRA claims, look at the alliance map.
2. I've played many bowser strategies, and this is the best organised alliance I was in.
3. If you find yourself offended, the you might accept what Kasondra wrote - "If you would care for a little challenge, declare war on us. We do not brag. We simply school you."

DeletedUser

/facepalm

My apologies. PM me if want to take this flame war any further.

DeletedUser7160

OK, let me get this straight: you make every single member of your alliance an "officer", but you disdain giving out titles for titles' sake. [puzzled]

Hmm. I don't get it. Guess I'm just dumb that way. We have a very simple organizational chart: 4 leaders for the entire alliance, each ocean/sector has a commander and lieutenant. Everybody else is a warrior.

As for your dance invitation? We'd love to scrap with you guys. I'm sure you could teach us a LOT. Too bad we're kind of far away, and with Alpha in between us :)

DeletedUser7160

2. I've played many bowser strategies, and this is the best organised alliance I was in.

bowser.jpg

DeletedUser

People this truly is a great alliance. Well organized and most everyone's very good and active. Those that aren't are up for the takeing. You guys don't now anything about our alliance so don't go bashing it. That only shows how big noobs you are :p.

Edit: Yeah whatever noob out there sent me that negative rep and messge tell me who it was you noob. Or were you lying.

DeletedUser

Hey, why don't you add another officer? His name is jarpenguin and he is very experienced, and I'm sure he could help your alliance out.

While Jar is epic we are perfectly fine without him. :D No offense Jarpenguin.

DeletedUser

OK, let me get this straight: you make every single member of your alliance an "officer", but you disdain giving out titles for titles' sake. [puzzled]

Hmm. I don't get it. Guess I'm just dumb that way. We have a very simple organizational chart: 4 leaders for the entire alliance, each ocean/sector has a commander and lieutenant. Everybody else is a warrior.

As for your dance invitation? We'd love to scrap with you guys. I'm sure you could teach us a LOT. Too bad we're kind of far away, and with Alpha in between us :)

First issue: Let's see if I can address your first issue. You cannot comprehend us calling our members "officers", yet you can comprehend your alliance calling its members "warriors"...duh.

Second issue: Which ocean are you in? We are expanding in three directions at this time. I am sure we may be able to accommodate you soon.

Third issue: We just finished a dual campaign and are looking for a new war. Our officers and allies need more cities. Any suggestions? I can't seem to get taken up on an offer to those responding to our thread regarding recruiting.

Fourth issue: When we were "small", we did not have as many officers either. You may still grow. Think positive.

There are some good leaders to some good alliances on Theta. Then, of course, there are those who are not quite there yet. Organization, communication, camaraderie and respect are the key ingredients to our success. That is why we have steadily grown and progressed. Our system works.

DeletedUser

First, I have 30 years of gaming experience, so I am not "young".

Second, the name Kasondra should indicate quite clearly that I am not a "man".

Third, I do not need enlightenment from a child.

Fourth, I could care less if I offend you. I should have made myself quite clear when I told you in the previous post: "We do not brag. We simply school you."

Fifth, this is a "WAR GAME". If I have provoked you into a declaration of war, please let the games begin. Oh...unless you are a simcity player in which case you might not quite comprehend that concept of Grepolis.

Our forums are extremely active by the way. We require forum participation. We do not tolerate deadweight. People who look for an alliance to simply hide in while building their little cities will find that ARISE is not the alliance for them.

We accept only active gamers. This is made quite clear at the time of consideration for recruitment. We have a "No Tolerance" policy regarding inactives. We do not have to request or demand forum participation because every member of ARISE actively and willingly participates.

Unfortunately, you must not be part of a good alliance that is well organized with strong leadership and guidance. Maybe you should request to join ARISE. We might consider you. Then you would have the rare opportunity to see a Grepolis alliance run the way it was meant to be run by the designers.

Thirty years? :heh:

I can't comment , without Violating the Forum rules of Grepolis and Team

Dar'n It I want to though :Angry: