Beta Map Making Thread

DeletedUser

I made this for my alliance, but thoughts?
205y33l.png

Thats very nice... :)

DeletedUser

Can you do me one for O65 with Extraho Empire, TITANS and Legio Nuke on it please?:)

DeletedUser

I'll send my minotoar in a few weeks time;-)

dobby give me a yell if you need support jus put my dock up today XD

and im sure my archers and swords would love to have a crack at some minotours XD

DeletedUser

For the map with Demon Law Breakers on it, you don't even have a quarter of us lol and you don't have me on the map either lol
and I'm an ocean leader so kind of important lol

DeletedUser

For the map with Demon Law Breakers on it, you don't even have a quarter of us lol and you don't have me on the map either lol
and I'm an ocean leader so kind of important lol

I'm pretty sure the map to which you're referring was of a particular ocean, not all of Beta, so that's why all of Demon Law Breakers wasn't on there. :)

Also, none of the maps have individual players -- even "ocean leaders" -- marked, so I'm not sure why you feel you deserve to have your ego stroked in this way...

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure the map to which you're referring was of a particular ocean, not all of Beta, so that's why all of Demon Law Breakers wasn't on there. :)

Also, none of the maps have individual players -- even "ocean leaders" -- marked, so I'm not sure why you feel you deserve to have your ego stroked in this way...

no I'm not asking for people to be marked I'm just asking for as complete of a map as possible