Black 2.0

Anmolr

Phrourach
The Black is Back!

First there was shadow, then there was darkness, now there's black once again.

This will be well coordinated and organised

From the outside, all you will see is
black7t.png

*Coat of arms by Anmolr*

"It reminds me of the heady days
of Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin,
when the world trembled
at the sound of our rockets.
Well, they will tremble again
at the sound of our silence"

It was originally made by Legionreturns on Delta. But many players left this due to some reasons. So, We're Back on Eta with many of our members.

Only People in South-East with Hardcore attitude need apply, Please State :

In-Game name:
Past Experience:
Current Worlds:
Also tell if you're good in any of the following :-
Diplomacy,Map Making,Graphic Designing,Recruitment,Leadership, PnPs etc...

Members List :

1. valzer
2. Jakyt
3. Thorin
4. kensei
5. maenad
6. TheCJ
7. Toldavf
8. tiborka
9. Andros Balmerian
10. Xephon
11. Alpheios

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The unoriginality is damaging to my soul.

As a tip : For your future endeavors try to copy successful ideas.

DeletedUser

Members List :

1. valzer
2. Jakyt
3. Thorin
4. kensei
5. maenad
6. TheCJ
7. Toldavf
8. tiborka
9. Andros Balmerian
10. Xephon
11. kensei

omg playing dual accounts!!! banbanbanbanbanban :p

DeletedUser

Just noticed that ratatpatat crossed to the Huns as well in Delta. I hope you'll find Black 2.0 more succesful and more loyal to yourself.

DeletedUser

Black wasnt a premade on Delta, it didnt form until 10 days or so after BP ended and the members weren't together. We said then that we would have another go at forming it on a later world where we got the chance to start together and in the same place, seems like this is that attempt!

For my own part I won't be playing with Black on Eta so I'm not involved this time around but good luck all!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly, Black only came about because of the collapse of AL...and was put together in a hurry in the space of a couple of hours to give people somewhere to go. I had always planned it to be for a later world as a premade, it didnt get that chance.

Anmolr

Phrourach
I just came home seeing Eta has launched. To my surprise, Team Mod [a.k.a Grepolice] is here in my very ocean.

Anmolr

Phrourach
Black wasnt a premade on Delta, it didnt form until 10 days or so after BP ended and the members weren't together. We said then that we would have another go at forming it on a later world where we got the chance to start together and in the same place, seems like this is that attempt!

For my own part I won't be playing with Black on Eta so I'm not involved this time around but good luck all!

Yes Leggy, You're Right.

The fall of Black because it was too widespread gave me the idea to restart together at one place, one ocean, closely knit-together, So that the mistake isn't repeated again.

DeletedUser

Good luck Black, SmashBros (well me acting on their behalf, I assume they would) wish it you.

DeletedUser

go black 2.0
hope you will do as well on this as you did on delta