Macedonian Empire

• Thread starter The Great Toast
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello I am The Great Toast, I play in alpha and the Macedonian Empire is looking for active players in ocean 13, 14, and 15. If you wish to apply either say so here in the forums or send me a PM (not in the forums! In the game!)

Also if you wish to have a pact with us please contact Alexander Macedonia.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't do that , Alexander has quite possibly the worst diplomatic skills i have ever seen.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't do that , Alexander has quite possibly the worst diplomatic skills i have ever seen.

Really? And yours are 1000000 times better? There not that bad? How would you even know?

DeletedUser

but hes a good leader and because of that we are the top alliance in ocean 14. We will continue to grow but we need you the people of ocean 13, 14, and 15 to help us.

DeletedUser1405

So why do you need the good people of 13,14 and 15 to help maybe they dont want to.

DeletedUser

I was just advertising sheesh everyone gets so critical in the forums!

DeletedUser

I'd be in your pact but i'm already in an alliance p.s. i have to agree with Scarsbrook and Coulers

DeletedUser

Raphshadow alexander wants no part of you until your alliance gets stronger.
Sigh, oh well we are the strongest in ocean 14, the n00by hogs will never get ocean 14 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not for awhile at least! And not all of us our noobs. If you have one experienced player giving good directions to 10 newer ones, they can still be deadly.

How does the Appellan Legion feel about you claiming O13?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Were not claiming 14, I'm just saying it would be nice to have surrounding oceans. Plus were part of the Apellan Maceadonian Legion so we share a pact.

DeletedUser

Great toast,you dont by any chance remember the alliance Crna Gora?Led by Julius Cezar.As far as I remember,our alliances were allies back in the beggining of the 2010.Personally,I dont remember that Alexander was in your alliance.

DeletedUser

Hello, I may be joining Alpha World sometime tommorrow

Hello I am The Great Toast, I play in alpha and the Macedonian Empire is looking for active players in ocean 13, 14, and 15. If you wish to apply either say so here in the forums or send me a PM (not in the forums! In the game!)

Also if you wish to have a pact with us please contact Alexander Macedonia.

Hey, I play in World Beta but it seems boring there so I think I might join World Alpha. I might join your alliance. Which Oceans did you say?