inactivity

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date

DeletedUser

does anyone play zeta i feel as if i am alone in it

i am just wondering because this is my main world ( i have over 2K points)

DeletedUser10081

lol i play in Zeta i have an alliance with Grace in it

DeletedUser

wow 2k points alex skye you must be doing awesome in the rankings

DeletedUser

i have been conqoured by this one amazing player a ton or else i would be higher

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

simple observation. has anyone noticed most of the people who are the main posters on these forums mostly don't really amount to much in the actual game? (not meaning to insult anyone here)

DeletedUser

simple observation. has anyone noticed most of the people who are the main posters on these forums mostly don't really amount to much in the actual game? (not meaning to insult anyone here)

lol trying going to the delta section. apart from the nooby posts most people are in one of the big alliances...

DeletedUser

Hey wait a minute ;)

DeletedUser

i am not good in game because i am good on the forum i agree because then i become a big target

DeletedUser

Well, if you'd look in the rankings and see what jjlasmelton has posted then you would find people in Zeta.

That are active :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2663

well actually the main posters IMO (meaning the ones i see posting in the threads i bother to read) are nearly mostly all from uNmEek or DAFT.

DeletedUser1405

I beg to differ young sir, id say more than 50% of people posting in the forums on a regular basis are excellent ingame and most are also willing to help new players, including myself.

DeletedUser

in iota i am pretty high up in the offensive bp.

in theta i was 76th in defense bp but no one has attacked me in a while (feel free to do so i want to destroy everyone's troops in theta) i am know down to 300th.

sorry to post about other worlds but i had to answer sparkz

DeletedUser

Since I've had my forum account I've been a relatively consistent and frequent poster on the forums and I wouldn't say that the forums are preventing my activity although other reasons almost certainly do... I would say I haven't quite reached the stage of a sole forum poster and I can still be found in-game :p

DeletedUser10962

I may not be the most regular poster in the forums but I don't think that the odd post has particularly affected my growth

DeletedUser

I beg to differ young sir, id say more than 50% of people posting in the forums on a regular basis are excellent ingame and most are also willing to help new players, including myself.

exactly plus on the forum you may get into some hatred and then it makes you a bigger target either that or just posting on the forum can make you a bigger target