Transparent siggies

DeletedUser

Transparent siggies is unique and difficult to make

Discuss why

DeletedUser

I use pixlr for everything. You can easily make transparent sigs

DeletedUser4013

Transparent signatures are more difficult to make because it requires that you not only remove the background (or that part of the background you don't want) but also that the file be saved as a .png in order to preserve transparency. I personally don't see too much appeal in the use of transparent backgrounds, but that is because I like being able to make use of the entire canvas.

DeletedUser

They are unique but i don't think there hard to make...

*make background transparent*

DeletedUser

Well in my opinion they are neither unique nor difficult to find/make...:p

DeletedUser

My transparent sig is very good look:

See it is so transparent.

DeletedUser

LOL sorry

Ok so imagine a siggy

that looks like is floating out of grepolis forums, as if it was comming out of water

that is a example of a tranpartent siggy

DeletedUser4013

Are you talking about a signature that looks like it's rising out of the water? Cause that is a completely different effect than transparency. For a water-type layer you need to create a ripple effect above the image and around the part that is rising.

DeletedUser

Are you talking about a signature that looks like it's rising out of the water? Cause that is a completely different effect than transparency. For a water-type layer you need to create a ripple effect above the image and around the part that is rising.

the image will still need a back ground that make it look transparent

DeletedUser4013

So would are you talking about looking into a clear pond and seeing the bottom with some ripples on the surface? I'm trying to understand why you need a transparent background for a watery looking object.

DeletedUser

like this?

41716278.jpg

DeletedUser

So would are you talking about looking into a clear pond and seeing the bottom with some ripples on the surface? I'm trying to understand why you need a transparent background for a watery looking object.

My transparent siggy really just meant filling the background with the forums background colour.

This way, it gaves an illusion of a transparent siggy. I should specify it more

So yes to Tyrion and no to THE ice

DeletedUser

My transparent siggy really just meant filling the background with the forums background colour.

This way, it gaves an illusion of a transparent siggy. I should specify it more

So yes to Tyrion and no to THE ice

Well that's not transparency and it will not blend really well...

DeletedUser

well The trick is to gave the viewers a illusion of transparency.

You can do this with

save file tyle as

or

fill the back ground with the same texture