Oceans Reloaded

DeletedUser

Great map Trev and a nice concise analysis of the alliance standing in the oceans.

I don't think TE are likely to spread into any other ocean. They are not an alliance that 'branches' out in my opinion. They seem to prefer to stay where they are with the members playing sim-city and colonising rather than conquering.

Also, they are FAR from the most dangerous - even in their 'own' oceans......they are more harbingers of peace and love then harbingers of death.

Never realised artemis were so powerful in their respective oceans.......are they like TE?

DeletedUser

Great map Trev and a nice concise analysis of the alliance standing in the oceans.

I don't think TE are likely to spread into any other ocean. They are not an alliance that 'branches' out in my opinion. They seem to prefer to stay where they are with the members playing sim-city and colonising rather than conquering.

Also, they are FAR from the most dangerous - even in their 'own' oceans......they are more harbingers of peace and love then harbingers of death.

Never realised artemis were so powerful in their respective oceans.......are they like TE?

Ha! I will believe that when i see it, and i will soon enough with king butter and his new 80-deepers

DeletedUser

Ha! I will believe that when i see it, and i will soon enough with king butter and his new 80-deepers

I don't understand what you are trying to convey? Believe what when you see what?

80-deepers......well that seems like the most elite alliance on the server. I'm sure many of the alliances in Epsilon will be contacting that alliance to form NAP's as we speak.

Question though who is King butter? Why does he not like the peaceful TE alliance.

I feel this will go off topic.

Therefore, if you could ahem enlighten me on this King Butt and the 80s leepers alliance I would be grateful and maybe the next time Trev does the map they will be dominating it :)

DeletedUser

I don't understand what you are trying to convey? Believe what when you see what?

80-deepers......well that seems like the most elite alliance on the server. I'm sure many of the alliances in Epsilon will be contacting that alliance to form NAP's as we speak.

Question though who is King butter? Why does he not like the peaceful TE alliance.

I feel this will go off topic.

Therefore, if you could ahem enlighten me on this King Butt and the 80s leepers alliance I would be grateful and maybe the next time Trev does the map they will be dominating it :)

Ha ha you are just too funny, but you are right King butter will be dominating o33 the next time this map comes out and KB is the biggest scariest player out there and he will slap you about with his butter stick

(and believe that TE are peaceful players)

DeletedUser

Just make sure he washes his butter stick first....you never know where it's been!

I'm a pacifist so I will bend over and allow him to penetrate my walls and take my cities without any resistance.

DeletedUser

yeah he likes to use his Butter stick a lot so will tell him to, and he will enjoy it even more if you let him bend you over.

DeletedUser

Yeah..

Getting a little dirty, and don't say '' We don't know what your talking about ''

Anyone with a right mind, can understand this is getting a little ' too ' dirty.

Nice Map Btw.

V

DeletedUser

I'm talking about KB's ego with butter stick and and the 'bend over' term is just metaphorical referring to allowing KB to do what he wants to Kyemera

It just goes to show how dirty minded people can be when it comes to it

DeletedUser

I'm talking about KB's ego with butter stick and and the 'bend over' term is just metaphorical referring to allowing KB to do what he wants to Kyemera

It just goes to show how dirty minded people can be when it comes to it

Aye; that is true i suppose.

V

DeletedUser

Hmn, I heard of King Butter. He was the militant part of Aegis wasnt he? Crowned himself your warlord of a dozen oceans or so and could chew through barbed wire like it was butter in a mail from what I have been told.
But then I have only spoken to people who have not had good relations with the guy.

I place TE as dangerous because they have in their oceans a very firm grasp of their oceans and people agree that they are a militant enough bunch. Plus they have had a set of brains at the helm to use guile and coersion to further their causes to the extent that they have the strangle hold they have now. Rather like what OFA had under khite and his fellows a while back while things were still very optimistic for them.

DeletedUser

Wow I love this 80-Deep talked about a map we are not one cause it was made 2 days before we were created... lol

We won't be all over the map but we are in the northwest corner with plans to move East... The War calls us that war and Believe me...

If You think i have an Ego or think i sound like i over-rate myself then times my speech by a million and you might get close to what King butter is on scale... But he knows how to get troops to move... and that what every allaince needs... and Cheerleader... lol