Black Shadows

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

Alliance Name: -Black Shadows-

Directions: All since we will be based in all four core oceans (44/45/54/55) from the start so we have the foundations in place to be the number one alliance all four core oceans one day.

Member Cap: 80 - roughly 20 members per squad/ocean. To see the current squads and members click here.

The Plan: The alliance will be devided into four squads that will operate as separate entities working towards the same goal which is securing the number one spot in the ocean they are based in. We will try an get everyone in the core four squares of the world so it would be like being spread across one ocean like any other alliance so we won't be to far away to support each other, while being spread across all four oceans will give us enough easy targets to grow rapidly regardless of any pacts we may have in the first few weeks. We will expand out fully into our oceans by conquring outwards and through recruitment of active experienced (or eager to learn) players.

Background on Black: Me, valzer and Bhurnae were squad leaders in BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. and helped them faceroll Eta. We were topping the players ABP rankings (1,2,5) before we decided quit Eta to do a more aggressive alliance based on the principles of Black. We added Jaustralis to the leadership to give us a females prospective on things and keep us boys on our toes ;)

Membership: Recruitment will be handled by me (daizan). We will be look for unshy, opinionated players that want to be important members of the team they are in, aggresive players who want to war, have some fun, cause some chaos and not worry about winning or losing so much. We are not trying to be elite but grepo experiance and understanding is vital.

What we don't need in our alliance are:
Players who think can go off and do their own thing.
Players who think they are gonna get something without giving nothing.
Cry babies and prima donnas that give botheration to their squad leaders and teammates.
Players who will draw attention to us in a negative way.
Turtles, sim city players and people who don't understand the importance of battleships.

We are no longer accepting people who have accounts in other worlds, anyone looking to join at this stage will be made to reset their accounts in all the other worlds before given an invitation into the alliance. This is to make sure they will be spending 100% of their playing time on Kappa and fully committed to our cause.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow....

That says it all, in one posting. Well said mate.
Especially that part in Purple.

DeletedUser

So what about the people in the alliance right now that have other world accounts?

DeletedUser5061

Everyone that has joined so far have said Kappa will become their main, if they are not active enough and leadership feel they are not pulling their wait they will be asked to reset their other worls accounts or risk getting kicked out. We have over 20 players for whom Kappa is the only server they will play in and over time that number will only grow as long the server is fun.

DeletedUser6810

So what about the people in the alliance right now that have other world accounts?

Im in the process of Deleting my pointless IOTA account and im using my ETA account to talk and harass a few noobs. My cities will go ghost soon i suspect.

DeletedUser

It just seems like a pointless idea, there isnt many people who use these forums without playing on other worlds so asking people to give up their current worlds to join another world is pointless and a little too much to ask of people

DeletedUser

It just seems like a pointless idea, there isnt many people who use these forums without playing on other worlds so asking people to give up their current worlds to join another world is pointless and a little too much to ask of people

Sparkz, Maybe it is for you, because you aren't devoted enough to do something like that - However, We are. Therefore, it isn't pointless...

DeletedUser

Lets try this again..

I'll crew up.
Gamma is getting quiet.

:l

DeletedUser5061

@sparkz All the top players (based on BPA) in all the worlds have the same thing in common they put all their time & effort into one server hence their success. We just want players who will be giving 100% of their playing time to BS, it might be one hour for some it might be three for others, we just need that dedication.

You can look it up on grepostats

garyjoe
SCHEUL
SparkySte
TinaH
mAsTeRiTy
jjalsmelton
leftytwoguns
Llettek

Wansyth (being the exception)

DeletedUser

Indeed.

I shall be starting Kappa; and giving my full attention to it.

I shall slowly die off in Epsilon, seeing as though it'll take too much of my time.

I'll keep a handful, just in case i decide to return ;)

~V

DeletedUser

Sparkz, Maybe it is for you, because you aren't devoted enough to do something like that - However, We are. Therefore, it isn't pointless...

are you going to give up epsilon? and i am, look at zeta and iota missy but even Iota has suffered some because of Epsilon

and JJ is joining ????

DeletedUser

are you going to give up epsilon? and i am, look at zeta and iota missy but even Iota has suffered some because of Epsilon

and JJ is joining ????

I will more than likelybe handing away my Cities gradually to the Renegades. Possibly some of my friends in Aegis.

DeletedUser5061

Yeah we have quite a few people who are gonna wait to see if they can stay up with speed 3 before they delete their old accounts or on the off chance we become the next TCK. The way I see it, we have enough people already so anyone who wants to join us now should be fully committed and if they wanna see how well we do before they commit that's fine too, it's just means they won't be given an invatation til they are ready coz we can wait too.

Everyone who is getting in now are been given spots based on merit and my approvable but those who'll try to get in later will have to meet our point requirements and need to be approved by leadership.

DeletedUser

Black Shadows 10-11-2010 06:17 PM -rep for being so negative
Sooo funny as this is a positive one :D

and although your recruitment standards are better than TCK's, without accepting players and giving them a chance to fail is surely better than not giving them a chance to succeed, any alliance in my opinion with requirements other tan: friendly, chatty and active at the start of a world is set to fail as experienced players will never give up for a world they might do well on. take JJ for example. #1 on EVERY category in Zeta (look if you don't believe me and he leads the #1 alliance so that counts as #1 for alliances too) would you give that up?

DeletedUser5061

Sparkz I would love to see how you would start an alliance maybe we can learn a thing or two from you and see where we are going wrong.

DeletedUser

@sparkz All the top players (based on BPA) in all the worlds have the same thing in common they put all their time & effort into one server hence their success. We just want players who will be giving 100% of their playing time to BS, it might be one hour for some it might be three for others, we just need that dedication.

You can look it up on grepostats

garyjoe
SCHEUL
SparkySte
TinaH
mAsTeRiTy
jjalsmelton
leftytwoguns
Llettek

Wansyth (being the exception)

SCHEUL is a n00b, who likes his theaters, doesn't attack anyone that isn't far smaller than him, and a few other tings... he shouldn't be on this list...

How much do I have to taunt him on the externals before he will give me more free BP :/
(yes he is nearly 2 times my size, but won't attack me)

DeletedUser

Sparkz I would love to see how you would start an alliance maybe we can learn a thing or two from you and see where we are going wrong.

im not saying you are going wrong, just going slightly un-nicely is all.

DeletedUser

im not saying you are going wrong, just going slightly un-nicely is all.

Un-Nicely... Is that how you describe it.

Sparkz, if people are happy to do it for our Alliance before we've even started, it shows the true dedication that they actually have for BS.

DeletedUser6156

SCHEUL is a n00b, who likes his theaters, doesn't attack anyone that isn't far smaller than him, and a few other tings... he shouldn't be on this list...

How much do I have to taunt him on the externals before he will give me more free BP :/
(yes he is nearly 2 times my size, but won't attack me)

it says at the top its based on BPA so he must be attacking some one else:p