PnP: The Real Cantankerous Duck

DeletedUser

kappapnppage1.jpg

kappapnppage2.jpg

DeletedUser

Very nice, but pics a bit oversized don't you think? ;)

/me wanders out for a couple of hours and swears I saw nothing (yet)...

DeletedUser

Top job

bugger i'm going to have to rep him again.........
EDIT:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kadjayuni again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Am I teh Unsavory Meat? :p

This would depend very much on the perspective of the speaker, though I am pretty sure that except with polar bears, Pengy burgers are not a delicacy and therefore you could well be considered as an unsavoury meat.

DeletedUser

This would depend very much on the perspective of the speaker, though I am pretty sure that except with polar bears, Pengy burgers are not a delicacy and therefore you could well be considered as an unsavoury meat.

Of course, I doubt that Polar Bears even know what Penguin meat would taste like. After all, Polar Bears = North Pole; Penguins = Antarctica. :eek: We must strive for more accuracy in our put downs!

Of course, the thrust of your argument still stands.

DeletedUser

Of course, I doubt that Polar Bears even know what Penguin meat would taste like. After all, Polar Bears = North Pole; Penguins = Antarctica. :eek: We must strive for more accuracy in our put downs!

Of course, the thrust of your argument still stands.

Actually, I am just pleased that someone caught the thrust of my message. The implication being that spam and substance are poles apart.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12170

Killer whales

'tis the noble orca finds them tasty(SW)